Katy, TX 77449 Map · Phone number

About Latin Fiestas Mobile Dj

Dj Services For A special occasion that you will Never forget with "Bilingual" & professional DJ'S, focused on your Special Event that will Make Memories that will Last Forever.

We specialize in all type of events: Weddings, Quinceañeras,Sweet 16's,Proms,Graduation's,Birthday Parties,Anniversary's,Private Parties, Corporate events, Christmas Parties or any Social event.

We want you to have a Party that your friends will remember for a long time. And we don't just play music,we help you coordinate and organize your party or special event and to make sure you have Peace of mind!!.We listen to you, We are discreets, and repect your privacy. Will Help you Coordinate your Event Like Program or Timelines for that Special Day From Start To Finish With Professionalism.

Spanish Rhythms

Musica de Fondo Para La Recepciòn A su Gusto. ( Ejemplo Musica suave Luis Miguel,Mana,Tercer cielo )

Para Bailar

Salsa,Merengue,Bachata,Cumbias,Ritmo Punta,TexMex,Latin Dance,Latin Soft y Baladas Romanticas y Mas.

Mexican Music includes: Latin Rock, Sonidero, Duranguense, Mariachis, Pop Baladas,Rancheras,Norteño.

Banda Tribal Huapangos y Cumbia Mexicana y Colombiana.

Background Music For Reception Time.

Jazz,Romantic Music,Fusion Music and slow songs .

English Dance Time

Top 40's Disco 80's Country Hip Hop Dance,R&B swing Rock & Roll oldies zydeco and Much More

Follow Latin Fiestas Mobile Dj on

46 Reviews for Latin Fiestas Mobile Dj

• Jana

Jana · Married on 01/19/2019

DJ for Everyone

DJ Willie is the best! We booked him as our DJ for our wedding. He plays music to his audience covering various different music genres for any type of audience. We danced all night long and had a blast. He even called to check on me the next day and asked if made sure he did a great job. If you are looking for a DJ who is going to have your guests hitting the dance floor, please give this man a call.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Kathleen Fulton · Married on 12/28/2018

10 out of 10.. Book DJ Willie!

My family has been using DJ Willie for ten years. His first booked event with my family was for my quinceañera. He has always been dependable, honest, and insightful. Ten years later, he DJ'd my wedding. I have always been impressed by his ability to sense the energy in the room and match the music, but this particular event was the winner for me. My husband and his family are American and my family is Hispanic. DJ Willie called us a couple of days before the wedding date to work up a timeline for the event, and ensured that we had nothing to worry about as far as our mixed cultures go. He played a perfect blend of American and Hispanic music and kept the party going all night. He had an amazing setup with a standing lycra screen that glowed different colors (which my husband loved!). On top of that, he helped us out during our outdoor ceremony. We hadn't thought about microphones for the officiant, and he was quick to figure out the solution. I highly recommend DJ Willie for any event!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2018

When we first met Willie with the intend to hire for our wedding we did not know what to expect as we wanted our wedding to be perfect and hire a DJ that would have a personally to keep the crowd hyped and dancing. During our first meeting Willie made me feel secure about him and have confidence in his knowledge as he would say “I got this”. He assured me everything was going to be beautiful in which he made it happen. Our wedding turned out to be what we expected thanks to his professional knowledge and experience. DJ Willie is a very patience and understanding person which made me feel stress free. He would always respond to my inquiries and provided his feedback when I did not know what to do. I would recommend to anyone who is planning a wedding to book his services as he is excellent at what he does and takes care of every need to help ease this process.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Latin Fiestas Mobile Dj FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Demers Banquet Hall