PO Box 183904, Arlington, TX 76096 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Lasting Visions

Lasting Visions provides elegant wedding videography for couples in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Our videos are reasonably priced and artistically crafted to capture each precious moment. Call or e-mail us to check the availability for your event. Rodrick (682) 472- 2868 Info@Lastingvisions.net

19 Reviews for Lasting Visions

Jasmine · Married on 06/20/2015

Rod was very responsive to emails and all communications. His contract was very clear and ironed out all of the details. Rod also showed up to the wedding with nice tux, which I found very impressive. It was a little detail that I didn’t think to ask about, and I was pleasantly pleased when he put it on. Rod had a very pleasant personality. Rod contacted us pretty quickly after the ceremony to begin work on the video. That was very encouraging. Our video is amazing! We look like celebrities. He truly captured the essence of our day. The video and highlight was more than we could have asked for. Me and my husband were 100% pleased with Lasting Visions. Excellent Job! I highly recommend and I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • Q

Quatia · Married on 03/15/2015

I was very satisfied with Lasting Visions. Of course being the bride you miss all the action before you walk out && my video captured every moment. I was very satisfied. Lasting Visions helped me keep the best memory of my life.

Sent on 05/24/2015
  • User4937076 · event on 03/08/2015

LV was very timely , organized and professional. When we noticed a mistake he quickly made corrections and implemented the changes to our final copy . It was wonderful doing business with them .

Sent on 04/02/2015