Chicago, IL 60660 Map · Phone number

Laree Photo 5
Laree Photo 6
Laree Photo 7

Katrina · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Stephanie!

Stephanie is an amazing photographer and a wonderful person to work with! She was very responsive and was quick to answer all of my questions. We booked our engagement session and a full day of wedding coverage (12hours) with Laree Photo and loved every part of it! Her pricing is excellent and very competitive to others in the Chicago area.

We did a full engagement session at a location of our choosing and got an excellent variety back with several different poses and settings within our location.

Leading up to the wedding Stephanie was great at touching base and getting a schedule of the days events to keep everyone on track. She was extremely professional all day, and even at 7 months pregnant was speeding around us and everyone getting all the best shots!

We received our photos before her scheduled deadline and love all of them! She got a great variety of the ceremony, reception, guests and of course my husband and I. She was quick to adapt to our requests and was received so well by everyone!

Thank you Stephanie, for allowing a fellow photographer to have absolutely no worries of all the amazing memories you would capture on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Laree Photo 16
    Laree Photo 17
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/05/2017

Stephanie was the most perfect photographer on our wedding day! She was so sweet and friendly! From the moment she started the getting ready photos, to the end of the reception, she was very calm, patient and knew what she was doing. Coming from another wedding photographer, I couldn’t image anyone else doing my wedding photos. She felt more than just a photographer that day, she felt like my friend, and that made the whole experience with her even more enjoyable. I can’t thank you enough, Stephanie, for capturing the best day of mine and Brian’s life!!! Everything was absolutely perfect! Including you! :)

Sent on 10/15/2017

Helen · Married on 11/06/2016

Stephanie was the lead photographer at our wedding, and she was amazing. She made everyone feel super comfortable and was always very professional. Her shots were creative and she was willing to take some that we had requested based on shots we had seen online. She made everyone smile and enjoy themselves, which was a huge plus for me. I will definitely be using her services in the future if I need a photographer!

Sent on 01/17/2017

• Premier Photo
    Premier Photo Wedding Photographers

We've been working with Stephanie on a few weddings, and we always worked awesome together and we made a great team. Professional, dedicated, creative and fun!