Lara Rose Photography provides photography services to the Miami / Fort Lauderdale / West Palm area. Lara, a Detroit native, specializes in family and wedding photography. Her documentary style captures the love between people. Weddings, families, and couples alike, Lara and her laid-back attitude will effectively portray your story. Lara will be by your side taking natural, timeless pictures.

Lara loves to travel, so she's always willing to travel for couples planning a destination wedding or elopement. For smaller ceremonies, Lara Rose Photography offers smaller and shorter packages. Other packages will include her individual attention and hundreds of high-resolution images of you on your wedding day. Full services include:

• Additional hours
  • Wedding portraits
  • Liability insurance
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Slideshow

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

100% Recommended by couples

M
Michaela M. Sent on 04/25/2023
5 out of 5 rating

One million stars if I could...

Lara is the best of the best of the best. Lara shot a surprise proposal for my fiance, and we both immediately fell in love with her. We knew she had to shoot our wedding, which she did, and i'm telling you the first thing every one of our guests said after "we had fun" was "your photographer was AWESOME". Seriously - I think every guest said this at some point. She is so welcoming, fun, inclusive, detailed and on top of things. She's professional but also makes you feel like she's your best friend or a part of the family. Even our venue complimented her well thought out/detailed day of plan/shot list. Lara, you're stuck with us for all life's milestones!
Holly
Holly Sent on 05/02/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Beautiful photos, experienced photographer & lovely lady!

I hired Lara as she was recommended to me by my chosen videographer.
Lara was easy to communicate with from start to finish.
We did our engagement photoshoot with her and loved those pictures, it gave us the opportunity to meet each other, learn her style, her learn about us as a couple, and to be able to see how she edits her photographs, reaffirming that we made the right decision.
Lara also speaks Spanish, which I didn't know! So she was able to communicate with my husband's side of the family who spoke little to no English when it came to wedding photos
I'd highly recommend Lara to everyone
M
Mackenzie G. Sent on 07/11/2023

The Best!!!

Lara is absolutely amazing. After shooting my sisters wedding 2 years ago, I knew that no matter where I got married I needed Lara as my photographer. She is beyond talented and captured our day perfectly. She is also incredibly kind and a pleasure to work with. We would recommend her to everyone a million times over- if you are considering booking Lara, do it! You won't regret it!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding