Lara Rose Photography

Fort Lauderdale, Florida View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Lara Rose Photography provides photography services to the Miami / Fort Lauderdale / West Palm area. Lara, a Detroit native, specializes in family and wedding photography. Her documentary style captures the love between people. Weddings, families, and couples alike, Lara and her laid-back attitude will effectively portray your story. Lara will be by your side taking natural, timeless pictures.

Lara loves to travel, so she's always willing to travel for couples planning a destination wedding or elopement. For smaller ceremonies, Lara Rose Photography offers smaller and shorter packages. Other packages will include her individual attention and hundreds of high-resolution images of you on your wedding day. Full services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Toning
  • Second photographer
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Slideshow

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rachel Married on 04/03/2022

Photographer

Lara is the best of the best. We met Lara when she photographed our engagement and it was a no brainer to have her photograph our wedding. Not only is Lara extremely talented but her personality is fun and calming. I could not recommend Lara more! Our photos from both the engagement and wedding are perfect.
  • Alisa
    Alisa P. Married on 11/13/2021

Destination Wedding Dream

I knew once I took my engagement photos that Lara was the only person who I wanted to photograph my wedding. First, let me start off by saying Lara is an absolute gem and the easiest photographer to get along with with. She made my now husband and I feel so comfortable (even with it being our first time professionally photographed). Lara took both my engagement photos in Fort Lauderdale, FL and made it all the way out to Austin, TX to photograph my wedding. I think Lara took our personalities and adjusted her creativity to fit us as a couple. As part of our destination package, Lara typically takes photos at the rehearsal dinner but we opt for a in home cat session... yes, a cat photoshoot with our beloved, April. She made April feel comfortable (which only speaks to her cat-whispering abilities) but ultimately is really a testament to how Lara operates and customizes her experience to each couple. Our wedding pictures were a mixture of ourselves and our beloved guests which was important for us to capture as well. She loves working with different backgrounds and variety. There are some incredibly pictures under a beer sign (ask her about it) and even played around with window photos. These photos became our favorites and really just show how amazing Lara is at her job. Thank you Lara so much for making the trek out to Texas. We can't wait to work with you again (+April and Oliver included)!
  • Vicki
    Vicki H. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of our favorite vendors!

Lara was our very first vendor hired as wedding photos were our top priority. As a 2020 wedding couple we ended up working with Lara 4 different times during our “wedding journey” and she was incredible every time! She is kind and patient and always made us feel comfortable. Her work is absolutely stunning and her upbeat attitude really put us and our guests at ease making for incredible photos! We highly recommend Lara and look forward to working with her again in the future!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Lara Rose Photography 1
Offer
Take $100 off of your Wedding Photography totaling $3000 or more when you book your wedding photography with me! just mention that you found me off of Wedding Wire and I'll apply the discount to your photography package total. Get in touch with me today so we can chat about your Wedding and your style!

Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33301

Calls, emails, and inquiries: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm Meetings: Available early mornings, evenings, and some weekends.
Location of (Lara Rose Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding