Lara Rose Photography

Fort Lauderdale, Florida View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Lara Rose Photography provides photography services to the Miami / Fort Lauderdale / West Palm area. Lara, a Detroit native, specializes in family and wedding photography. Her documentary style captures the love between people. Weddings, families, and couples alike, Lara and her laid-back attitude will effectively portray your story. Lara will be by your side taking natural, timeless pictures.

Lara loves to travel, so she's always willing to travel for couples planning a destination wedding or elopement. For smaller ceremonies, Lara Rose Photography offers smaller and shorter packages. Other packages will include her individual attention and hundreds of high-resolution images of you on your wedding day. Full services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Toning
  • Second photographer
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Slideshow

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

• Vicki
    Vicki H. Married on 06/26/2021

One of our favorite vendors!

Lara was our very first vendor hired as wedding photos were our top priority. As a 2020 wedding couple we ended up working with Lara 4 different times during our “wedding journey” and she was incredible every time! She is kind and patient and always made us feel comfortable. Her work is absolutely stunning and her upbeat attitude really put us and our guests at ease making for incredible photos! We highly recommend Lara and look forward to working with her again in the future!
    Elis M. Married on 05/17/2021

Say yes to Lara!

I’m not sure that I can put in words what Lara meant to us on the day of our wedding, but I’m going to do my best! I found Lara during quarantine last year, she took the virtual wedding pictures of a beautiful couple I know and I immediately fell in love with those pictures. A few months after that, I got engaged and I knew right away who my photographer was going to be. Lara is an artist, a great photographer, but more than anything, she is an amazing human! From the first e-mail I sent her to the moment I said goodbye to her the day of our wedding, she was so great! She took care of every detail, she replied to every single email, question, concern....but not just a normal business-like reply, a warm, detailed reply. The day of our wedding she was all over the place, capturing every detail, face, tear! She even agreed to stay longer after she had worked so hard already (outdoors in Miami, btw!) We got our sneak-peek less than 2 days after the wedding and we still cry every time we see the pictures. Her shots are flawless, gorgeous, everything you pictured in your dreams 💖 She has a great eye, the one that comes from a great heart. It’s going to be SO hard to pick which pictures we are going to frame! Don’t hesitate, she is the right person to take the best pictures of your life!
  • Lisa
    Lisa G. Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Lara is absolutely amazing!! She just did our wedding this past weekend and we couldn't be any happier!! Her work is out of this world perfection💕 when I saw our sneak peeks I just cried of pure happiness!! She is the real deal!💕

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Lara Rose Photography 1
Offer
Take $100 off of your Wedding Photography totaling $3000 or more when you book your wedding photography with me! just mention that you found me off of Wedding Wire and I'll apply the discount to your photography package total. Get in touch with me today so we can chat about your Wedding and your style!

Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33301

Calls, emails, and inquiries: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm Meetings: Available early mornings, evenings, and some weekends.
Location of (Lara Rose Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding