333 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48933 Map · Phone number

About Lansing Center

Lansing Center is the most prestigious and elegant venue in the area. From our award-winning facility and exceptional satff to our incredible riverside location and distinctive menu — this is the center of it all. Outdoor ceremony location, under our gazebo on the Grand river, is available.

TheKnotHallTable
7e92ba643d177a21 1526408504 b864918b945d2ac3 1526408500792 1 178070 62662556069

5 Reviews for Lansing Center

• Christina and Sara

Christina · Married on 06/17/2017

Our wedding hasn't taken place as of yet, but so far we have had an excellent time with dealing with the Lansing Center. Amy has been quick to reply to my many emails and helpful with all of my questions and concerns. I can't wait for June!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jill · Married on 07/18/2009

Cocktail Hour & Reception Venue.
    Worked with Kate Linske and Kyrie Elliott

The Lansing Center was the perfect place for our reception. We used the pub area for the cocktail hour (which I never actually got to see, but I heard it went smoothly) and then moved the guests into the ballroom for dinner and dancing.
    The planning went smoothly. I live in Georgia, but my family still lives in Lansing, so communication was very important. Kate was always quick to return phone calls and emails. We set up meetings for whenever I was in town. They were very accommodating to my schedule. I probably exchanged 200 emails with Kate by the time the big day arrived.
    The LC was very flexible and accommodating for my requests as well. The chef came to the tasting and helped us create some special meals that were not on the menu. All of the food was excellent. The vegetarian options were delicious -- even my carnivore husband thought about ordering it for himself :o)
    The day before the wedding, the LC arranged for me to view the ballroom after the tables had been setup. True to my nature, I asked for some changes to the floorplan. Kate didn't even bat an eyelash and helped me move a few tables right then & there, and also left instructions for the other changes to be made.
    It was an excellent experience and I reccommend this venue to most brides. They are not an inexpensive venue, but I found a lot of value for the cost -- they really do put on a elegant event. The reception went smoothly and was everything I wanted it to be.

Sent on 10/13/2009

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2014

3.0

The Lansing Center is perfect if you want to have a downtown, urban wedding that is very walkable. We wanted our out of town guests to be able to travel to lansing and get around with ease. Our wedding was at the Cathedral next to the Capitol, so it provided a unique opportunity to show my home to family and friends. I think that the fact that it was along the river made it cool, and that it was adjacent to the hotel was a huge help to people. It made it very convenient and flexible for those who needed to run back and forth, take kids to bed, or just leave at different times.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Lansing Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What event services do you offer? Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access