Jackson, NJ 08527 Map · Phone number

About Lang Design Shop

WHO WE ARE

"Loved your invites. Having a hard time finding invites that my fiance likes and he liked yours! Yay!"
It was that post on a popular wedding forum that got the ball rolling, and I opened my shop.

I married my husband in June of 2013, and it was a DIY extravaganza. Thankfully, my husband is an artist and just as crafty as I am or else half of the projects would have never finished in time. We had DIY projects all over the tiny back room of my parents house where we lived for a year so we could save money to buy a home.

After the wedding and honeymoon was over, I missed it. I missed designing, crafting, researching new ideas and trends. I had brides to be on a popular wedding blog ask for my wedding invitation design and I thought... hey... I can still design after my wedding!

WHY WEDDING INVITATIONS?

It's exciting! So much thought and love goes into the "Big Day" and the invitation is there to set the mood. It lets your guests know, "Hey, it's going to be a garden party" or "Guess what? Dress like a vampire because we're having a Halloween wedding!" or "Get your boots on cause we're dancing til dawn in the barn!".

I love wedding trends, and I keep up with the latest by reading popular blogs and watching all the wedding shows on TV. It's my thing. It's my passion. Do what you love, and love what you do.

wildflower watercolor main 5x7
lds logo
lights boots main 5x7

1 Reviews for Lang Design Shop

Danielle · Married on 07/19/2015

Great selection of invitations for you to print on your own. The owner was extremely helpful (and patient!) with my order and responded quickly to all e-mails. Loved my invitations and received so many compliments!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Lang Design Shop FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Design