Bosun Ave, Riverton, NJ 08050 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Wanderlove Press Co.

On a good day, you'll find me with paint under my nails, splatters on my clothes, and creating new event signage and farmhouse signs. I'm a professional calligrapher based in Manahawkin, NJ and spend my nights dreaming of letters, paint brushes, and ways to create memories and art that you'll love for years to come. If this sounds like what you're looking for, let's chat! I can't wait to meet you.

Follow Wanderlove Press Co. on

Wedding Signage
Wedding Signage
proofs carolyn envelopes 1 of 2 51 431599
Personalized Ornaments

4 Reviews for Wanderlove Press Co.

Marisa · Married on 12/13/2014

I was looking for someone to make signs for our wedding ceremony and reception, and a friend of mine gave me Kelli's name. I am so very happy that she did! I can't say enough about Kelli and Wanderlove Press Co. She is so creative, and the quality of work she produces is above and beyond the competition. Kelli answered every question I had immediately and put any concerns I had to rest. I would definitely recommend Wanderlove Press Co. to anyone that is looking to add that special touch to their special day! Kelli and Wanderlove Press Co. are first rate. I can't wait to use them again :)

Sent on 01/02/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/20/2014

Absolutely wonderful to work with Kelli! She responded to all of my requests without hesitation, made proofs of my invitations and corrected things multiple times. Invitations are exactly what I wanted and were done so quickly! Would most definitely recommend Wanderlove! I plan to use her again for my wedding programs.

Sent on 02/06/2014

B · Married on 12/30/2011

First off, I ordered Save the Dates for my wedding and they came out beautifully! Everyone we sent them to loved them so much. We were so pleased with the design and price that we decided to order our invitations from Brea.vie as well. We asked for a custom design that included the invitation, program, menu, direction card, and RSVP card. We also had them include the envelope as well. As pieces looked fantastic! We will definitely do business with Brea.vie again (hopefully not for another wedding though). Thanks again!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Wanderlove Press Co. FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wanderlove Press Co. 1
    10% of for WeddingWire Members
    10% off all orders from WeddingWire members. Just use the discount code WeddingWire during checkout.

• Bosun Ave Riverton, New Jersey, 08050 See on map