Wanderlove Press Co.

Riverton, New Jersey View map

On a good day, you'll find me with paint under my nails, splatters on my clothes, and creating new event signage and farmhouse signs. I'm a professional calligrapher based in Manahawkin, NJ and spend my nights dreaming of letters, paint brushes, and ways to create memories and art that you'll love for years to come. If this sounds like what you're looking for, let's chat! I can't wait to meet you.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Calligraphy
Design
Foil-Stamped
Laser Cut
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

Marisa Married on 12/13/2014
    I was looking for someone to make signs for our wedding ceremony and reception, and a friend of mine gave me Kelli's name. I am so very happy that she did! I can't say enough about Kelli and Wanderlove Press Co. She is so creative, and the quality of work she produces is above and beyond the competition. Kelli answered every question I had immediately and put any concerns I had to rest. I would definitely recommend Wanderlove Press Co. to anyone that is looking to add that special touch to their special day! Kelli and Wanderlove Press Co. are first rate. I can't wait to use them again :)
  • W
    Whitney Married on 01/20/2014
    Absolutely wonderful to work with Kelli! She responded to all of my requests without hesitation, made proofs of my invitations and corrected things multiple times. Invitations are exactly what I wanted and were done so quickly! Would most definitely recommend Wanderlove! I plan to use her again for my wedding programs.
    B Married on 12/30/2011
    First off, I ordered Save the Dates for my wedding and they came out beautifully! Everyone we sent them to loved them so much. We were so pleased with the design and price that we decided to order our invitations from Brea.vie as well. We asked for a custom design that included the invitation, program, menu, direction card, and RSVP card. We also had them include the envelope as well. As pieces looked fantastic! We will definitely do business with Brea.vie again (hopefully not for another wedding though). Thanks again!

Deals

Wanderlove Press Co. 1
Discount
10% off all orders from WeddingWire members. Just use the discount code WeddingWire during checkout.

Bosun Ave Riverton, New Jersey, 08050
609-817-4932
Location of (Wanderlove Press Co.)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding