910 Onslow Street, Durham, NC 27705 Map · Phone number

About L'amour Foto

We offer professional Wedding Photography services to Durham, Chapel Hill, and the rest of the Triangle. Our look is natural, timeless, and honest. Our passion is telling your story while preserving your memories.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you might have. I'd love to hear from you!

engagementcoupledurham

L'amour Foto 5
L'amour Foto 6
L'amour Foto 7

Chandler Liebelt · Married on 06/29/2019

A dream photographer and a friend

Hiring Tammy at L'amour photo was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. After months of searching and not feeling inspired by what I was seeing - my manager at work (I live in NYC) asked her cousin who was married in NC for a suggestion and I reached out. We flew to Raleigh for the weekend and met Tammy in Durham and immediately felt like old friends - I knew she would make us feel so comfortable on our wedding day and SHE DID!!! I was so nervous on my wedding day I thought I would look it in the photos. Absolutely not, the photos were way above and beyond my wildest dreams. Because I live far away, we didn't even do a test shoot before hand and she was perfect. We also hired a second shooter thru her and she was awesome as well. We couldn't be happier that we went with Tammy. She's kind, calm, and collected. Book her now.

Sent on 09/19/2019
    L'amour Foto 8
    L'amour Foto 9
    L'amour Foto 10

L'amour Foto's reply:

Holy Toledo, I teared up just from reading the title. Thank you so much, Chandler. I'm so grateful that our paths crossed + I was able to capture that day.
  • Rachel

Rachel K Greene · Married on 05/18/2019

Talented and Personable!

From the moment we met Tammy my husband and I immediately felt at ease. She made us feel extremely comfortable even though we were both a little camera shy during our engagement photos. At our very intimate wedding (~15 people), Tammy fit right in and captured everything so beautifully. On top of all of that, we absolutely love the photos she took for us, and our family and friends have also commented on beautifully the photos turned out. We would (and do!) absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    L'amour Foto 11
    L'amour Foto 12
    L'amour Foto 13
    L'amour Foto 14

L'amour Foto's reply:

Rachel + Sean - this is all so incredibly kind of you to write. I so enjoyed working with you two and wish you both the best in your move west. Thank you for everything + congratulations, again! x

Hillary S Vandewart · Married on 10/13/2018

Can't recommend enough!

We knew immediately after meeting Tammy that hiring her as our wedding photographer would be one of the best decisions we could make. Her professionalism and lovely demeanor were evident from the start, but she still managed to blow our (already high) expectations out of the water with the actual experience of working with her, as well as the finished product.

Tammy has a natural way of putting people at ease despite the high-stress nature (and many moving parts) of a wedding celebration. I had tons of nerves right before the majority of the pre-ceremony portraits were taken, but they melted away after a few minutes, and I have Tammy's calming (and fun!) presence to thank for that.

The photos she captured are incredible and exactly what we wanted--beautiful, organic moments of joy that truly reflect the energy and spirit of our day. We feel so lucky to have worked with Tammy and can't recommend her photography services enough!

Sent on 12/05/2018

L'amour Foto's reply:

This. is. so. nice. Wah! Thank you, Hillary! I feel so lucky to have worked with you, too! You two are the sweetest.

L'amour Foto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Zoe Litaker Photography
    Zoe Litaker Photography Wedding Photographers

Tammy's photographs are gorgeous! She has an incredible eye for detail and composition. She is also professional, thoughtful, full of laughter, and just a joy to be around. I love working with her. If you are thinking of booking her for your wedding, go for it, she's amazing!

• Bowerbird Flowers and Apothecary
    Bowerbird Flowers and Apothecary Wedding Florists

I love Tammy and L'amour photo! She has a wonderful style and captures beautiful and intimate moments in a very natural way. You won't be disappointed!

• 910 Onslow Street Durham, 27705 See on map