Carrboro, NC 27510 Map · Phone number

9 Reviews for Katherine Miles Jones Photography, LLC

• Catherine

Catherine Williford · Married on 10/06/2018

Just Perfect

I wish I could put into words how perfect our experience with Katherine was. The first day my mom and I met her, I felt like I had known her for years. She made everyone in our wedding party feel so comfortable. From the booking process, to my bridal portraits, to the day of the wedding, to getting our final wedding album.. everything was exactly what we wanted. Our pictures were stunning and captured the magic of our day. Everyone says your wedding goes by so fast, but I did't realize how true that really was. Luckily, Katherine and her assistant photographer were able to capture every single detail that I never want to forget. Looking at my wedding album was a back and forth wave of uncontrollable laughter, and ugly tears. I would not have chosen any other person to capture our day. Truly the best.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Rochelle · Married on 10/23/2016

From the moment we met Katherine, we knew she was the perfect one to capture our wedding day. I had been swooning over the glowy, romantic, light-filled images on her website for a while, but meeting Katherine in person officially sealed the deal for me and my husband – she is warm, funny, kind, thoughtful, and is clearly passionate about what she does. It was really important to us that we felt completely comfortable with our photographer – after all, we would be spending a lot of time with them on one of the most important days of our lives. We felt an instant connection with Katherine and spent hours chatting. Throughout the entire process, from that first meeting to the day we received our gorgeous wedding photos, Katherine truly went above and beyond to ensure we were happy, even offering help with other areas of the wedding planning process (from vendor recommendations to planning out the timeline) so that our day would be as smooth and stress-free as possible.

During both our engagement session and on our wedding day, Katherine was so personable and professional. She made us feel completely at ease in front of the camera, and gave us just the right amount of direction so that our photos came out looking natural (not to mention beautiful) rather than too posed. She was always open to our suggestions but had no shortage of amazing ideas to offer when needed – each photo absolutely reflects who we are as a couple and captures every special moment and detail from the day. Thanks to Katherine, we have hundreds and hundreds of stunning photos to remember our wedding by, and we are so glad that we found her.

Sent on 01/07/2017
  • F

Francesca · Married on 10/15/2016

KMJ was everything we were looking for in a photographer. The fact that she has a second shooter is beyond incredible. I'm pretty sure having two photographers the day of the wedding helped to seal the deal for my wife.

We had a mini session with Katherine at the Museum of Art before our wedding and it was the best thing we could have done for ourselves. This experience allowed us to get comfortable with Katherine.

The day of the wedding was beyond perfect. We felt like we could be ourselves with Katherine and Fay. Katherine was wonderful working with our family and friends. It was a very busy day and Katherine and Fay were able to get all the images we wanted.

We are thrilled with the images that KMJ Photography captured at our Wedding.

Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Katherine Miles Jones Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints