Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lake Forest Flowers

Making your floral dreams a reality, as every detail is attended to

Lake Forest Flowers has been a North Shore wedding staple since 1917. We are a full event and wedding florist catering to the needs of our clients for personal life events and more intimate gatherings. We carry the freshest flowers from around the world. Our attention to detail is surpassed by none while bringing your vision to reality.  We work with brides of all budgets and styles. We look forward to your contact and helping make your special occasion memorable.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Event Design (1)
Set Up (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)

I loved everything about my experience with Lake Forest Flowers! This was the one thing I didn’t stress about when it came to wedding planning! I loved how Eileen worked with my budget and was so creative!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alanna, 12/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lake Forest Flowers did the flowers for my wedding. They were absolutely amazing. Eileen was wonderful to work with. She took some of my ideas and ran with them to create a beautiful bouquet. I was so pleased and they lasted for a while after the wedding. She was very creative and was able to work within my budget. I would work with them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you go to to Lake Forest Flowers - talk to Eileen. She's was hands down "MVP" for my wedding. She pulled together such an incredible setup and managed to make the place look (even more) beautiful.

View Vendor Response

Single Flowers
Table Arrangements
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Flowers from Lake Forest Flowers is a beautiful way to enhance the already elegant ballroom and intimate living of the Highland Park Community House. It is great to use a local florist!

Lake Forest Flowers never disappoints! Personable, friendly and with expert knowledge, you can trust them with an event of any size. Always at the top of the list for our own recommendations.

Lake Forest Flowers does beautiful work! Eileen is always so professional, and I know my brides will be in good hands when they say Lake Forest Flowers is their Florist! They do amazing work!

Events