546 WESTERN AVE, Lake Forest, IL 60045 Map · Phone number

About Lake Forest Flowers

Lake Forest Flowers has been a North Shore wedding staple since 1917. We are a full event and wedding florist catering to the needs of our clients for personal life events and more intimate gatherings. We carry the freshest flowers from around the world. Our attention to detail is surpassed by none while bringing your vision to reality. We work with brides of all budgets and styles. We look forward to your contact and helping make your special occasion memorable.

Follow Lake Forest Flowers on

Lake Forest Flowers 5
  • Lori

Lori Oriatti · Married on 06/21/2019

Outstanding execution

Eileen and her team were amazing to work with. Eileen really listened to what the vision was and executed with both precision and love. The flowers at our daughter's wedding were gorgeous. The trellis was done to perfection, the brides bouquet was amazing and the boutonnieres with the succulents were the best I have ever seen. Thank you Eileen and Lake Forest Flowers for a worry-free beautiful day!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Lake Forest Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experince! We loved bringing your vision to reality. The spa and oasis color scheme was so unique. Best wishes to the bride and groom!

Rebecca · Married on 11/10/2018

Floral perfection

My husband and I recently got married in November, 2018. Like any engaged couple, we had done plenty of research for all of our vendors. When I came across Lake Forest Flowers I just simply had a really good feeling about it. I liked the fact it was a local and friendly company that seemed to truly care about their clients. When we met Eileen we immediately KNEW this was the place for us. Eileen was so attentive, enthusiastic, and genuinely happy for us to get married. I had a vision for our wedding flowers but wasn't exactly sure how to express everything. Eileen knew exactly what to ask and guided us in the perfect direction. I trusted her ENTIRELY and I knew that this was one vendor I absolutely did not have to worry about for the wedding - which is a really great feeling. I felt confident everything would be perfect and without any surprise, it was! Eileen was extremely easy to communicate with throughout the planning process as well. She was easy to get ahold of and always followed up right away with any questions or concerns. She worked with us to facilitate our wishes in every aspect. My bridal bouquet was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined!! My bridesmaids were so happy with their bouquets. The centerpieces for our wedding tables were exactly what we envisioned. And Eileen created the most beautiful wedding arch that we repurposed for the ceremony and reception. She is a true professional in every way but more than that, she was a caring and an entrusted friend on our wedding journey. To have Lake Forest Flowers apart of our wedding planning process and our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made. I could not say enough and I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Lake Forest Flowers's reply:

Dear Rebecca, I just adore the two of you and loved working with you! Everything turned out beautifully and I hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the future. All the best to you and Michael in this new year as a married couple! Warmly, Eileen

Blaine · Married on 08/25/2018

I just used Lake Forest Flowers for my wedding day, and they are AMAZING! Eileen is incredibly responsive, professional, smart and talented. She was by far my favorite vendor that I worked with. Her attention to detail, hard work and good taste was such a blessing to have for my wedding! She even came to the venue even though she was around 9 months pregnant to make sure everything was executed flawlessly, which it was!!!! My bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, as were the boutonnieres, and my center pieces and candle arrangements were gorgeous. I wouldn't have changed a thing. She completely got my vision and understood how to add value to my venue. One of my absolute favorite pieces was the garland for the head table. Absolutely incredible! I am so glad I worked with this florist for my wedding day! It's great because they are a boutique shop, so they are able to concentrate on you and knock it out of the park!

Lake Forest Flowers 6
    Lake Forest Flowers 7
    Lake Forest Flowers 8
    Lake Forest Flowers 9
    Lake Forest Flowers 10
    Lake Forest Flowers 11
    Sent on 09/09/2018

Lake Forest Flowers's reply:

Oh My Goodness, these photos are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them and your experience in working with us. We too loved the floral designs and were so honored to be a part of your day!

Lake Forest Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 175.00
    $ 3518.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Armour House
    Armour House Mansion Weddings

Eileen and her team at Lake Forest Flowers set the standard high when it comes to customer service. They are so friendly and easy to work with. The magic they create with their centerpieces is phenomenal and we recommend them to wedding clients without hesitation!

• Highland Park Community House
    Highland Park Community House Historic Weddings

Flowers from Lake Forest Flowers is a beautiful way to enhance the already elegant ballroom and intimate living of the Highland Park Community House. It is great to use a local florist!

• Stanley Paul Orchestra
    Stanley Paul Orchestra Wedding Bands

Lake Forest Flowers never disappoints! Personable, friendly and with expert knowledge, you can trust them with an event of any size. Always at the top of the list for our own recommendations.

• 546 WESTERN AVE Lake Forest, Illinois, 60045 See on map