546 WESTERN AVE, Lake Forest, IL 60045 Map · Phone number

About Lake Forest Flowers

Lake Forest Flowers has been a North Shore wedding staple since 1917. We are a full event and wedding florist catering to the needs of our clients for personal life events and more intimate gatherings. We carry the freshest flowers from around the world. Our attention to detail is surpassed by none while bringing your vision to reality. We work with brides of all budgets and styles. We look forward to your contact and helping make your special occasion memorable.

Follow Lake Forest Flowers on

2038
dsc03461

25 Reviews for Lake Forest Flowers

Blaine · Married on 08/25/2018

I just used Lake Forest Flowers for my wedding day, and they are AMAZING! Eileen is incredibly responsive, professional, smart and talented. She was by far my favorite vendor that I worked with. Her attention to detail, hard work and good taste was such a blessing to have for my wedding! She even came to the venue even though she was around 9 months pregnant to make sure everything was executed flawlessly, which it was!!!! My bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, as were the boutonnieres, and my center pieces and candle arrangements were gorgeous. I wouldn't have changed a thing. She completely got my vision and understood how to add value to my venue. One of my absolute favorite pieces was the garland for the head table. Absolutely incredible! I am so glad I worked with this florist for my wedding day! It's great because they are a boutique shop, so they are able to concentrate on you and knock it out of the park!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Lake Forest Flowers 1
    Lake Forest Flowers 2
    Lake Forest Flowers 3
    Lake Forest Flowers 4
    Lake Forest Flowers 5
    Lake Forest Flowers 6

Lake Forest Flowers's reply:

Oh My Goodness, these photos are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them and your experience in working with us. We too loved the floral designs and were so honored to be a part of your day!

Maggie · Married on 07/06/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Eileen! She was the most positive, organized, and passionate vendor that I had the pleasure of working with. She was prompt with responding to questions and she really cared about making my visions come true! She also offered her advice on other wedding details, which I really appreciated. I left every meeting feeling even more excited about my wedding day. Without a doubt I would book LF Flowers- they are truly the best because they are so knowledgeable and passionate about what they do!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Lake Forest Flowers's reply:

Dear Maggie, Thank you so very much for your kind words. You were a dream to work with and I loved creating the beautiful florals for your wedding day! Florally yours, Eileen

Becky · Married on 07/05/2018

Eileen was amazing to work with for my daughter‘s wedding. She was creative, enthusiastic and very respectful of our budget. She was well prepared and seemed as excited about our daughters big day as we did! First class all the way!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Lake Forest Flowers's reply:

Becky, Thank you so much for your review! It means the world to us to know how confident you were in our hands. It was our pleasure to design the flowers and best wishes to your sweet family!

Lake Forest Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Armour House
    Armour House Mansion Weddings

Eileen and her team at Lake Forest Flowers set the standard high when it comes to customer service. They are so friendly and easy to work with. The magic they create with their centerpieces is phenomenal and we recommend them to wedding clients without hesitation!

• Highland Park Community House
    Highland Park Community House Banquet Halls

Flowers from Lake Forest Flowers is a beautiful way to enhance the already elegant ballroom and intimate living of the Highland Park Community House. It is great to use a local florist!

• Stanley Paul Orchestra
    Stanley Paul Orchestra Wedding Bands

Lake Forest Flowers never disappoints! Personable, friendly and with expert knowledge, you can trust them with an event of any size. Always at the top of the list for our own recommendations.

• 546 WESTERN AVE Lake Forest, IL 60045 See on map