24 Reviews for Lake Forest Flowers

Set Up (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
24 Lake Forest Flowers Reviews

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Eileen! She was the most positive, organized, and passionate vendor that I had the pleasure of working with. She was prompt with responding to questions and she really cared about making my visions come true! She also offered her advice on other wedding details, which I really appreciated. I left every meeting feeling even more excited about my wedding day. Without a doubt I would book LF Flowers- they are truly the best because they are so knowledgeable and passionate about what they do!

Profile Picture Maggie , 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eileen was amazing to work with for my daughter‘s wedding. She was creative, enthusiastic and very respectful of our budget. She was well prepared and seemed as excited about our daughters big day as we did! First class all the way!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had the absolute best experience with Eileen! We had a horrible experience with another florist and I went to Eileen just 2 months before our wedding! The day I arrived at the shop for our meeting, it just so happened that she had almost the exact same arrangements made for a wedding that we had been looking for. She was so accommodating and friendly throughout the whole process! We will absolutely be using Lake Forest Flowers in the future and will recommend to anyone we know needing a florist! Thank you Eileen and the Lake Forest Team!

Photo for Lake Forest Flowers Review - Our bouquets!
Profile Picture Kara, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lake Forest Flowers created my dream wedding flowers. Eileen was so easy to work with and responded so quickly. She made the whole process very easy. She executed my vision and the flowers were so beautiful. She is a true artist and professional and I can't thank her enough for all her beautiful creations. I would recommend her and Lake Forest Flowers to anyone I know because she truly knows how to make all your flower dreams come true! She is patient and such a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. Thanks Eileen for making our wedding day so perfect!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We are not well versed in flowers and had a limited budget. Eileen and her team listened to what we wanted and was able to translate our rather unformed thoughts into beautiful flowers, within the budget, for our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception..

Profile Picture Meg, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved everything about my experience with Lake Forest Flowers! This was the one thing I didn’t stress about when it came to wedding planning! I loved how Eileen worked with my budget and was so creative!

Profile Picture Alanna, 12/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lake Forest Flowers did the flowers for my wedding. They were absolutely amazing. Eileen was wonderful to work with. She took some of my ideas and ran with them to create a beautiful bouquet. I was so pleased and they lasted for a while after the wedding. She was very creative and was able to work within my budget. I would work with them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you go to to Lake Forest Flowers - talk to Eileen. She's was hands down "MVP" for my wedding. She pulled together such an incredible setup and managed to make the place look (even more) beautiful.

Profile Picture Mike and Lindsay, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was perfect! Thank you SO much for making my day so beautiful and for being so easy and fun to work with!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved using Eileen and Lake Forest Flowers for my wedding day! She made me feel at ease knowing everything would be handled perfectly :) Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would recommend Eileen at Lake Forest Flowers to anyone! She took our budget and vision and made magic. With barely a few weeks left until the wedding, Eileen was able to make it happen for us, and within our budget!

Profile Picture Diane, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Eileen and Lake Forest Flowers did an incredible job creating the floral theme and setting it all up for my wedding at the Armour House. I met with Eileen a year in advance, and we remained in contact as the months went by to create a proposal we were all excited about. She did not get frustrated with me when my ideas and opinions kept changing, and I greatly appreciated that! She also kept the proposals within our budget, and did not pressure us to increase it in any way.

The florals at my wedding were to die for. She took every one of my suggestions into consideration, and made it all flow together so perfectly. Our wedding guests complimented the arrangements and bouquets which shows it did not go unnoticed!

I would definitely recommend Eileen and Lake Forest Flowers to anyone in my network.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

As someone who knows close to nothing about flowers, but still blissfully loves them and wanted to have gorgeous flowers for her wedding, I am so lucky that my mother in law recommended I work with Eileen at Lake Forest Flowers!

A quick look at their website, Facebook page, Instagram, or even the page here will show you what I can’t in words—Eileen’s arrangements are thoughtful, beautiful, unique, and timeless! What I can tell you beyond the photos is that Eileen really cares about the vision you have for your wedding. She was patient and helpful during our in-person floral meeting and able to imagine the things I had in mind despite my not knowing the words for anything. She also kept my husband’s preferences in mind despite his being a typical guy just trying to avoid any frou-frouness. :-P

Budget was an important point for us and Eileen made every cost very clear in her floral proposal, adjusting and readjusting as we decided against certain points while adding others later. She allowed additional flexibility with my mother in law and her friend kindly opting to deliver and set up flowers on the actual wedding day.

Our desired look in the end was very simple with white and soft pink flowers and lots of greenery. We had lantern centerpieces for our tables with greenery and flowers instead of large floral arrangements. Everything was beautiful and unified across her every creation. We also had baby’s breath for my hair and bridesmaids’ hair which everyone loved. Also, I requested to have eucalyptus throughout everything, which she truly honored, and I think this added a wonderful soft fragrance to the entire day! Also, I was able to have peonies in my bouquet which are my FAVORITE but not at all in season!

In the end, Eileen made a potentially stressful part of wedding planning SO easy and rewarding. She is such a talented and kind florist who will truly help to make your wedding as beautiful as you could dream. We are so lucky to have worked with her!

Profile Picture Susie, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Eileen at Lake Forest Flowers was amazing!!!! She is very professional, helpful, creative, and sweet. She came up with gorgeous designs for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. I really appreciated how respectful she was of my budget - not pushy at all. She is top notch and I would recommend Lake Forest Flowers to anyone! Wish I lived closer so I could come by the shop more often.

Profile Picture Annie, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Eileen from Lake Forest Flowers was a dream to work with. Finding a florist was one of the more stressful parts of planning. The three florists we consulted with before LFF were non responsive and unprofessional. The second we walked into LFF I knew we were in the right place. Eileen worked with and respected our budget. She was a breath of fresh air. The flowers were perfect. My bouquet was everything I ever dreamed of and more. Eileen and her team did an amazing job. They were professional, prompt, and courteous. It was so comforting working with Lake Forest Flowers. I highly recommend them for your wedding or any other special event.

Profile Picture User6831585, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Lake forest flowers truly delivered in every single one of these categories. Eileen did the flowers for my wedding at the Armour House in May of 2016. Immediately after meeting Eileen, we knew there was no need to look any further for a wedding florist. She was so friendly and professional and assured us that she could work within our style and budget. I showed her my Pinterest board and she literally brought it to life! Our style was a bit less traditional- going for a softer more natural feel with our flowers - and Elileen immediately was on the same page with us.

As the wedding approached, Eileen was always willing to make adjustments, as there were a couple of last minute changes to our order. She was so flexible and easy to work with. I never once stressed about the flowers for my wedding.

Lake forest flowers delivered beautiful bouquets, boutonnières, center pieces and other decorative arrangements. I would definitely recommend Lake Forest Flowers to ANYONE who wants beautiful flowers that reflect the bride and groom's personal style!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were breathtaking. I worked with Eileen primarily via email and she was able to put together the most gorgeous bouquets and bouts based on just a few photos (I don't know much about flowers so was no help in the suggestions department). Our personal florals fit the theme of our wedding perfectly and I can't wait to see our photos with them.

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/11/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eileen at Lake Forest Flowers helped us create the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets for our January wedding. She was so sweet, caring, easy to get ahold of, and I could really tell that she wanted to make our vision of our special day come to life. Our simple idea of centerpieces were more beautiful than we ever expected and my bouquet was more perfect than I could have ever imagined. I came to her so many times with so many ideas and she took everything and created the most beautiful winter wedding! We were so happy to find such a wonderful florist to work with for our wedding!

Profile Picture User3576671, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stunningly gorgeous!!! Thanks to John Looby and Eileen Weber for making my daughter's wedding and reception beyond all expectations!! Our flowers were PERFECT!!
We were thrilled with the professionalism and ease of working with Lake Forest Flowers
from beginning to end.
For those reading this review, look no further...Lake Forest Flowers is #1 for beauty!!

Profile Picture Jayne, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We could not have been more happy working with Eileen on the flowers for our wedding day. I came to her with ideas, and she made them a reality, and went above and beyond my original vision. Throughout the entire process, she kept coming to me with additional ideas for decorations for our reception, which really helped us create the overall look. She consulted with us about tablecloths, candles, table numbers, etc. She had great ideas for everything! On top of it all, she worked with me to keep costs within our budget.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a tight floral budget and Eileen was great working with us to figure out what we could do to stay within our price range. I was constantly changing what I was looking for in our flowers and Eileen was very patient working to make sure I got what I wanted. We even made changes the week of the wedding that she was easily able to accommodate. Everything turned out above and beyond what I was hoping and I could not have been happier with our flowers.

Profile Picture Callie, 2/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eileen was wonderful to work with. She really listened to what I wanted for my wedding and asked a lot of questions making sure I had thought of all the options and possibilities. Once she gathered the information, she reviewed the possibilities and gave many additions should I decide to do more. Eileen wasn't pushy at all and made me feel comfortable and that my wedding would be beautiful despite a lack of really lavish floral decorations. Her pricing was fair. She contacted me the week of the wedding to confirm timelines and the day of showed up on time to pin the flowers on the guys, place the vases in the ceremony room and get the bouquets to us ladies. The flowers were all gorgeous!! I would recommend Eileen and Lake Forest Flowers to anyone planning a wedding. She was a pleasure to do business with.

Profile Picture User2439105, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Well, if there was one thing that I put off on my search until close to the last minute, it was looking for a florist. Luckily, we found Lake Forest Flowers which provided everything that we were looking for.

Not only were they a few blocks away from where we got married, Eileen was wonderful to work with. She was very professional, easy to get a hold of, quick to respond, and very friendly! She even managed to work around our last minute addition of having another groomsman (which we completely forgot to tell her about) and managed to make him a boutonniere which matched up perfectly with our other groomsmen!

I think I was probably one of the most laid-back brides I've ever met, and I had no clue what I wanted when it came to flowers. Luckily, Eileen was wonderful in explaining the different flowers/colours/cuts/styles that would make our wedding wonderful. I pretty much told her: blue, hot pink, and ivory for colours, and maybe something along the wildflower variety since my husband and I met at a camp and we're pretty outdoorsy. I also sent her a picture of the bouquet my mum had when she got married and she was able to recreate the trailing look that I fell in love with.

In addition to them beautifully decorating the church and the reception hall, we were able to pick up orchids and these mini flower hairpins that Eileen had created. I loved seeing the pink orchids in my bridesmaids' hairstyles and the little clips she made for me. Everything turned out so perfect, and I don't think I could have asked for more! I would highly recommend Lake Forest Flowers to any bride out there!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/6/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They really worked with us and our budget. I was very happy with them.

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/2/07, 5 Reviews