La Tavola Fine Linen Rental

Napa, CA View map

Melding quality with style, our repertoire of designs includes over 1,000 different types of fabrics that range from formal to rustic, neutral to vibrant, prints to solids, classic to whimsical. Our fabrics are sourced from top-notch manufacturers around the world who craft their products for prominent interior design, home decor, and fashion industry leaders.

With an eye for design and a penchant for high quality, we're proud of our anthology of first-rate products, but even more we cherish the unique connections and significant relationships we form with our clients all over the country. We venture to cultivate a marvelous experience not only in terms of event decor, but throughout the entire client-La Tavola interaction process.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Showroom

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Decor

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery

• Ileana
    Ileana Married on 10/02/2021

Gorgeous and Special

Gorgeous and so many compliments! It was very easy to work with this vendor. I ordered napkins, they were beautiful and high quality. Definitely helped make it all seem just a bit more personal.
  • Katelyn Wiseman
    Katelyn W. Married on 10/30/2020

Easy to Work With & Amazing Quality

There truly is no other choice for beautiful wedding linens than La Tavola! When I went in to pick all of my linens, I had so many amazing options and I was able to pick the perfect ones for my wedding. For delivery, I had a Friday wedding and then were delivered by Tuesday and my parents said the pick up after the wedding was so easy to do. I would recommend La Tavola over and over again if you want beautiful, high-quality, linens that will be delivered on time and make your reception look goreous!
    Amanda L. Married on 09/19/2020

Highly recommend!

The staff at La Tavola, specifically Heather, are so great to work with. I went to their showroom in downtown Sacramento last year and Heather was so helpful. My husband and I rented navy napkins and ivory Aurora runners. Their quality is amazing! Those items made the place settings and the centerpieces at our wedding so beautiful! Due to COVID, we had to postpone our wedding and then downsize. We must have changed our order 10 times, but they were always so understanding and accommodating. We chose to have the order shipped to our venue and then we shipped it back to them. The process was so easy and convenient. They have so many beautiful linens in their inventory (in every price range) and if I ever need to rent linens in the future, I’m definitely going to La Tavola first.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

67 photos · 06/16/2018
  • Abbye & Joe
    34 photos · 10/07/2017

Charles Krug Winery Charles Krug Winery Winery Weddings

We use La Tavola linens almost exclusively for our events at our two venues. They have a gorgeous showroom where it is easy to design your linen selections for events. Plus their selection is amazing! The staff, especially Deva, are extremely helpful and easy to work with and most importantly, they are VERY reliable.

Marry Me Weddings and Events Marry Me Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

La Tavola offers a huge range of stunning linen designs for weddings and events, and are in a complete class of their own for what they provide. If you are looking for unique linen designs, superior quality and an incredibly warm and professional staff, I would absolutely recommend La Tavola for your wedding or event!

Hoste Events Hoste Events Wedding Planners

Simply the best linens around and year after year they inspire the most beautiful table tops. My go to linen resource.

2655 Napa Valley Corporate Drive Napa, 94558
Location of (La Tavola Fine Linen Rental)
9859 Santa Monica Blvd Beverly Hills, 90212 See on map

Monday- Friday 9am-4pm, Closed for Lunch 12-1pm
3401 Sacramento Street San Francisco, 94118 See on map

Monday- Friday 9am-4pm, Closed for Lunch 12-1pm
1102 State Street Santa Barbara, 93101 See on map

Monday-Friday 9am-4pm, Closed for Lunch 12-1pm.

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding