8161 Westminster Blvd, Suite 103, Westminster, CA 92683 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Deals 3

About La Lieu Beau

Welcome to La Lieu Beau Lash and Brow !

La Lieu Beau Lash and Brow is a beauty salon based in Orange county, South California. It is a one-stop shopping beauty getaway salon that you can find all the services you want, and to pamper yourselves for a luxury relaxation.

Experience

Meet Stella Pham the owner, a professional makeup artist who has been in the beauty industry for more than 12 years. Her approach to make up is to keep it simple and natural within her client's comfort zone, so to bring out the most natural, flawless beauty in her clients for their special event. The amazing competitively affordable wedding services she provides have made Stella Wedding Makeup a favorite beauty stop in the Southern California area.

“Admittedly, what I learnt from working with and on clients has been the most critical part of my education.” Stella said. She admitted herself as a self-taught makeup artist who always fascinated by the beauty & fashion world, and had turned her love into career while working as a freelancer. She mastered her skills from practicing different makeup looks on women of all ages and ethnicity; and by attending advanced makeup class for Airbrush makeup technique in one of the most famous makeup school in downtown Toronto, gotten experience later on by working internships with top ten makeup artists in Vietnam. By doing that she had a chance to do makeup on celebrities, Beauty Pageant contestants and professional models from Vietnam to the US.

- La Lieu Beau Lash and Brow offers all the beauty services you need for your wedding event. From makeup, hair updos, eyelash extensions, electrolysis permanent hair removal to permanent makeup in case you want to enhance your lash lines or touching up your eyebrows prior your wedding day, getting yourself perfectly ready for the special day.

- Stella Wedding Makeup offers group discount for group booking up to 10 people. Wedding services include parties, special events, proms, quinceañeras, bar mitzvahs and more.

- There are several different bridal packages for you to choose from, from in-salon to on-site all day packages with a little extra travel fee for photo shoot, ceremony and reception at your location, so you can have makeup/hair touchups during the day/night of the event, for a flawlessly beautiful look at all time.

• We strive to make our clients feel and look like a princesses on their special day. With this in mind, we conduct free consultations and discount price trial makeup & hair sessions for you to try out, to ensure you will look flawlessly beautiful that day.
  • You can have up to three trials for three makeup looks/hair styles of your choice with the trial discount price.
  • You can find numerous breath-taking beautiful wedding veil, hair accessories and jewelry to rent.
  • You can have special price for your bridesmaids, flower girls, and family members if you book them together as a bundle.

La Lieu Beau Lash and Brow beauty services include:

• Hair Updos & Down styling
  • Traditional head piece updos

In-salon services only:

• Eyelash extensions
  • Brow shaping temparary or permanent
  • Electrolysis permanent hair removal

tina 1 51 1014792 157412473997773

1 Reviews for La Lieu Beau

Tina Chan · Married on 11/09/2019

Super satisfactory!

La Lieu Beau did a great job for my wedding. I was in a rush and booked her just for my engagement shoot rather than the wedding, but her service was so great I cancelled my original makeup girl and booked Stella instead. She was very happy to accommodate me for a trial session the night before the shoot! It was my big day so I was on the picky side with my hair and makeup and she gave suggestions to change but did not force her ideas on me which I appreciated! For the shoot she worked with my photographer well, making sure makeup matches location and even time of day! She was nice enough to offer to travel to locations and change my makeup looks. I had 8 people for hair/makeup day of the wedding and she got everyone ready in time but still did thorough work. Makeup was not shiny at all which was super important because all other makeup artists I have gone too does nice looks but I look like I jumped in a bucket of oil throughout the day/night. Her makeup did not smudge or get oily despite the sweating and crying. She uses good makeup brands like MAC not just trendy brands you see on youtube, which is probably why my makeup stayed so well. My hair stayed curled the entire shoot and wedding without dousing it with hairspray making it super hard, which is amazing because I can never do that myself. All my bridesmaids loved their hairstyles as well. She only needed to ask us if we wanted all down, half up, or updo and worked her magic. Overall she is so nice and professional!

Sent on 12/04/2019

La Lieu Beau FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 129.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 99.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 59.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 99.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 59.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 59.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 129.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 99.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 199.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 99.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 59.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Salon
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Electrolysis
    Shaving
    Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• La Lieu Beau 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.
  • La Lieu Beau 2
    50% Bridal Makeup

Book your Bridal makeup appointment now to get 50% off our regular price ($99 value)

• La Lieu Beau 3
    Bridal get free Feathery Eyelash Extensions $169 value

Book your bridal makeup and receive a complimentary eyelash extensions service from us before your special day !

A $169 value offer with limited time so book now before it's gone!

• 8161 Westminster Blvd, Suite 103 Westminster, California, 92683 See on map
    Mon - Sat from 10AM to 6PM. Otherwise by appointment, available as request.