Nearby Vendors to Consider

About La Jolla Village Florist

We offer unique designs at affordable pricing. We offer in store, phone and email consultations, whichever way is the most convenient for you.

Let us help you create the wedding of your dreams!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: San Diego

Follow La Jolla Village Florist on

22 Reviews for La Jolla Village Florist

0.5

Order was for Mother’s Day was delivered with the back of the vase had dead flowers. On the way to reception to drop off the driver was witnessed smashing the flowers in the vase. He left no card behind but did let them know it was for my Mother. Mom has three children so after asking around figured out who delivered it. They offered store credit and apologized saying that during busy time they hire more drivers and the regular driver wouldn’t have done that. I could’ve imagine any florist driver would think dead flowers are ok. Couldn’t they have called the store right away and explain the flowers got damaged and simply send another one. This sort of thing happens in that business I’m sure. Now re-sending the flowers seems like a unlikely solution since Mother’s Day is over and after receiving dead flowers it seems tacky. I asked for a refund and followed up with a email and a second phone call with pictures and after 5 days , I have not heard one word on the status of my complaint. This was almost $100 vase and I’m sure I paid a delivery charge for dead flowers. Very disappointing

Profile Picture Patricia , 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I called a few shops late Friday afternoon (after Christmas), I guess they were on break because of the holiday because nobody answered. Luckily this shop answered and I asked if they could make a nice bouquet for me. When I picked up on Saturday morning I was pleasantly surprised. Kim created a beautiful bouquet of orchids, roses and hydrangea! Beautiful, especially for last minute!

Profile Picture User3766466, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hana did an incredible job on our flowers. She was very helpful and made some great suggestins. The flowers were so beautiful! Thank you La Jolla Village Florist!

Profile Picture User3737369, 2+ years ago, 1 Review