12008 Hartsook St., Valley Village, CA 91607 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About La Folia Chamber Ensemble

La Folia Chamber Ensemble has performed for thousands of weddings in nearly every popular venue in the Los Angeles area. Providing ceremony and cocktail hour music is our specialty.

Jerry and Gail Acosta created La Folia Chamber Ensemble to play music for weddings. The joy we experience playing together has shaped the sound and feel of our music and we bring that joy to every performance.

La Folia is a classical music group made up of flute, violin, cello, and guitar. Our music includes what you'd normally expect from a classical group; but while we're quite comfortable playing Classical and Baroque masters, we reach out to the larger audience of listeners with contemporary music in the "unplugged classic style".

For more than twenty years we have been committed to artistry and to making our performance a memory you will cherish.

Contact Us now to book your next event!

818-761-5560 | Website | lafolia@earthlink.net

lafoliaquartet
La Folia Chamber Ensemble
This was taken at the Streisand Center... Formerly Barbara Streisand's home in Malibu.
We perform outdoors a lot. Often in gorgeous locations like this.
We perform outdoors a lot. Often in gorgeous locations like this.
It's not a very clear picture here, but we did an event at the Disney Channel and this was presented...
lafoliaquartet

• Videos 1

22 Reviews for La Folia Chamber Ensemble

1 User photo

La Folia Chamber Ensemble 1

Kristen · Married on 09/10/2017

We hired Jerry to play classical guitar during our wedding ceremony. I unfortunately did not get the chance to meet Jerry on my wedding day; however, his professionalism was very apparent from the day of booking to the day of our wedding. I asked if he could play a particular song that was not listed on his website, and he did so without hesitation. This really made our day special. On the day of the wedding, he set up and took down his equipment without any logistical issues. It went off without a hitch. La Foila Ensemble provides excellent service at an affordable rate. I'm grateful for Jerry sharing his talent!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    La Folia Chamber Ensemble 2

Jeffrey · event on 01/17/2015

Jerry Acosta from La Folia Chamber Ensemble gave a stellar performance at my mother's birthday party. He's a talented musician who is adept at sensing pieces most fitting for an event--and he then performs them beautifully. Jerry is also warm and personable. I highly recommend him and La Folia Chamber Ensemble.

Sent on 01/24/2015

La Folia Chamber Ensemble's reply:

It was a wonderful afternoon and I'm happy to have been a part of it. Thank you for having me.
  • MarkP

Mark · event on 12/14/2014

Jerry arrived super early and was ready to play 45 minutes before guest arrival. He is one of the finest (and passionate) classical guitarist in Southern California and it shows. We had guests sitting and watching him play. His rate is extremely reasonable for his talent level and my aunt and uncle (who were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary) were very pleased with his music. I was complimented on my choice of entertainment throughout the night!

Sent on 12/16/2014

La Folia Chamber Ensemble's reply:

I want to say to those of you reading this online, Mark is an extraordinary DJ. His company is "Awesome Entertainment", and his presence with an audience is wonderful. Please call him if you need a DJ.
    Mark, thank you, I appreciate the review.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

La Folia Chamber Ensemble FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 583.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

• Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant
    Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

For any Bride and Groom reading this endorsement: I am Rev. Michael, and over the past decade I have Officiate thousands of Wedding Ceremonies, and without a doubt the most memorable and enjoyable Ceremony I ever Officiated used the La Folia Chamber Ensemble. Versus disk jockeys and string quartets, they outshine them all. They offers all types of music from rock to swing. After the Ceremony, I heard so many compliments from the guests as to what a treat it was not to have the typical disk jockey music. The Bride also told me how Jerry gave she and her husband to be so many tips and guidance to make their Ceremony an event to remember. Jerry and his ensemble exude the touch professionalism that I rarely, if ever, encounter. You would be remiss in not at least calling Jerry to find out for yourself. If you wish to know more, feel free to contact me at ReverendMichael@ReverendMichael.com http://www.ReverendMichael.com. Rev. Michael

• 12008 Hartsook St. Valley Village, 91607 See on map