Van Buren, AR 72956 Map · Phone number

About L. Michelle Images

I’m Lanye, Arkansas wedding photographer and lover of beauty. I absolutely could not be more in love with documenting marriages. I adore every aspect of the process, from the engagement to the anniversary session.

I'm not just a photographer. I don't photograph to simply capture, I photograph to create. I photograph to capture memories that are beautiful and authentic. I photograph to create images that will hang on your walls and albums that will be viewed with your grandchildren. It's not just about the photography. It's about the image that will be a treasured possession for years to come.

Follow L. Michelle Images on

classic wedding
timeless bridal portraits 04
classic wedding

1 Reviews for L. Michelle Images

Emily · Married on 08/22/2015

Lanye is phenomenal; I cannot say enough good things about her as a person and a photographer. She came all the way to Gulf Shores, AL to take our engagement photos and helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect and stress free.

Sent on 09/17/2015

L. Michelle Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints

• Van Buren, 72956 See on map