L K E Production DJ & Karaoke

1702 Trinity Heights Dr, Arlington, TX 76014 Map · Phone number

About L K E Production DJ & Karaoke

The event is yours...but leave the music to the Pros!

Ready for a fun evening of dancing and laughter than you came to the rite place. L K E Production provides musical entertainment for Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions.We know that this is your big day, and our goal at L K E Production is to provide you the Reception of your dreams.We accomplish this by taking time to get to know our Brides and learn what they expect at their event and don't want at their event.For more information on our service and what we can bring to your Reception please feel free to contact us at 817-680-7221 or 512-573-2259.

Cake cutting

2 Reviews for L K E Production DJ & Karaoke

1.0
      3.0
      2.0

The DJ was almost late for the ceremony, he failed to play the correct versions of songs that had been discussed. He did not follow the music itinerary for the evening that he asked me to create. He skipped several dances and songs that he was asked to play and we kept having to remind him what he was supposed to be doing. He almost skipped the garter/bouquet toss! And tried to start the exit when the groom was in a completely different room. He gave us what seemed to be a great deal, because the venue provided all the equipment, but in the end I should have paid more for someone else.

Bobbi · Married on 01/22/2011

0.4
      2.5
      0.0

I had Dwight DJ for our wedding reception. Although he did an adequate job at the reception - his service since leaves much to be desired. As a part of our agreement - he was to provide a DVD of our reception. It has been over 3 months and we have yet to receive the DVD. He has not returned any of my 9 messages nor has he responded to my 8 emails. I have yet to get an explanation of why we don't have the DVD or when we can expect it. He just ignores my calls and emails. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and also following up with small claims court to see if we are entitled to a refund since he breached our contract. His prices were reasonable but I guess the old saying applies "you get what you pay for!" BEWARE - he's not a man of his word!

L K E Production DJ & Karaoke FAQ