Saint George, UT 84790 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Kyle Loves Tori Photography

We are husband and wife team fine art wedding photography team. We specialize in adventurous weddings, elopements, and documenting couples in love on both film and digital formats. We are based out of Southern Utah near the majestic Zion National Park and we travel all over the United States. Our style is a mixture of fine art portraiture and dynamic, contemporary photojournalism. Kyle loves coffee and is energetic beyond reason, Tori loves music and is calm and detail-oriented. We love traveling, food, New Girl, tattoos, Jesus and dance parties - If there's an epic dance party at your wedding, you can bet we'll be right in the middle of it with you! We drive each other crazy, and love each other deeply. Our goal for every wedding day to be as stress-free as possible while providing the best images we possibly can; we are easy-going, flexible, adaptable and will do our very best to make sure our couples love their wedding day as much as we loved ours. Shoot us an email, we'd love to chat with you!

Follow Kyle Loves Tori Photography on

kylelovestori duncanbritney 056
kyle 160228 105

28 Reviews for Kyle Loves Tori Photography

Timirose · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Wow. Kyle and Tori are a dream to work with and I would recommend them to anyone! Kyle and Tori took our engagement photos while we were visiting family in Utah. From the moment we inquired to the moment they delivered our photos, they were always quick to respond. Being all the way from Northern Virginia and the Washington DC area, Kyle made really good suggestions, came up with a plan, and took the time to understand what we were looking for.

Our shoot was so much fun!! Not only did they take the most amazing photos, they took the time to get to know us and show us around. Taking professional photos isn't always the most comfortable, but they made it so easy for us and made us smile and laugh naturally. Kyle was so good at directing us how to "pose" for photos and you can certainly tell when Tori is in her element and just loves what she does. I love their passion, their kindness, their professionalism, their eye for great photos, and their editing style... pretty much everything! There are no words to fully describe how thankful we are that we found them so if you're looking for photographers, Kyle & Tori are it!

Kacy · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Best photographers around!!

You cannot go wrong with Kyle and Tori! Not only are they super talented, but they are a very sweet and awesome couple! My fiance and I got our engagement pictures done in Zion National Park while on a trip out west, and it was the best decision we have made. I was very nervous and thought it would be awkward having pictures done, but Kyle and Tori are great with helping with directions on posing and taking away the anxiety. The pictures are GORGEOUS and I can't wait to use them!

Kami Reiser · Married on 09/05/2018

Amazing quality

Kyle and Tori were phenomenal photographers. In fact they didn't feel like hired photographers - instead like our friends were there. We are pretty awkward for photos, and they were able to get genuine smiles from us and natural posing. They are incredibly sincere and were a breeze to work with! I can't recommend them enough - my whole family is obsessed over our photos! Their turnaround time was impressive! We were married September 5th and had our photos back by the end of the month! I truly feel as if they went above and beyond in every way.

Kyle Loves Tori Photography 1
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 2

Award

Kyle Loves Tori Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Dillinger Studios
    Dillinger Studios Wedding Photographers

I had the lovely opportunity to collaborate with Kyle and Tori in Minnesota this summer and they were fantastic! They are super easy going and have great direction in their style and work! Gorgeous images and vision you guys!

• Sixpence Events & Planning
    Sixpence Events & Planning Wedding Planners

Honestly I am not surprised by the quality of photos that Kyle and Tori took for our collaborative styled shoot - it was exactly what I expected. I expected to be blown away, to be impressed and to be incredibly happy and excited to click through all of the images. I knew I would love the results and be completely astonished by just how professional and friendly and caring and kind and giving these two are. I hope to work with them for the rest of my career and I can't recommend them enough. As a wedding planner it feels great to connect with other vendors who are giving and good at what they do. No matter where you're getting married, no matter what your style - if you love each other and want it captured, you want Kyle and Tori to be by your side!

• Saint George, UT 84790 See on map