Kyle Loves Tori Photography Reviews

28 | Saint George, UT

28 Reviews for Kyle Loves Tori Photography

28 Kyle Loves Tori Photography Reviews

Timirose · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Wow. Kyle and Tori are a dream to work with and I would recommend them to anyone! Kyle and Tori took our engagement photos while we were visiting family in Utah. From the moment we inquired to the moment they delivered our photos, they were always quick to respond. Being all the way from Northern Virginia and the Washington DC area, Kyle made really good suggestions, came up with a plan, and took the time to understand what we were looking for.

Our shoot was so much fun!! Not only did they take the most amazing photos, they took the time to get to know us and show us around. Taking professional photos isn't always the most comfortable, but they made it so easy for us and made us smile and laugh naturally. Kyle was so good at directing us how to "pose" for photos and you can certainly tell when Tori is in her element and just loves what she does. I love their passion, their kindness, their professionalism, their eye for great photos, and their editing style... pretty much everything! There are no words to fully describe how thankful we are that we found them so if you're looking for photographers, Kyle & Tori are it!

Kacy · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Best photographers around!!

You cannot go wrong with Kyle and Tori! Not only are they super talented, but they are a very sweet and awesome couple! My fiance and I got our engagement pictures done in Zion National Park while on a trip out west, and it was the best decision we have made. I was very nervous and thought it would be awkward having pictures done, but Kyle and Tori are great with helping with directions on posing and taking away the anxiety. The pictures are GORGEOUS and I can't wait to use them!

Kami Reiser · Married on 09/05/2018

Amazing quality

Kyle and Tori were phenomenal photographers. In fact they didn't feel like hired photographers - instead like our friends were there. We are pretty awkward for photos, and they were able to get genuine smiles from us and natural posing. They are incredibly sincere and were a breeze to work with! I can't recommend them enough - my whole family is obsessed over our photos! Their turnaround time was impressive! We were married September 5th and had our photos back by the end of the month! I truly feel as if they went above and beyond in every way.

Kyle Loves Tori Photography 1
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 2

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Kyle and Tori were great to work with! The entire process was so simple. I loved how they had questionarres and were very organized about the whole day. We also had some difficult family dynamics that they navigated through perfectly. As far as the pictures go, they are more than I could have ever asked for and we are so in love with them! I would definitely recommend this amazing couple for your special day!

Kyle Loves Tori Photography 3
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 4
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 5
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 6
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 7

Sara · Married on 07/28/2018

Both my husband and I are not comfortable in front of a camera, so we were both a little worried about how our wedding photos would go. Little did we know, all of our worries were for nothing. Kyle and Tori are so professional, kind, attentive, and friendly! They made the entire process so FUN (and painless) for us! They captured the day from start to finish with smiles on their faces. They captured the sweetest moments and I didn’t even realize they were there. They came out on the dance floor and were able to capture all the fun that was happening!! We adore this husband and wife duo. Tori stayed with the ladies while Kyle went with the dudes, it was absolutely perfect. Both Jeremy and I cannot sing their praises enough. We are so insanely blessed that they shot our wedding and we 100% recommend Kyle Loves Tori Photography for any special event! Our wedding would not have been the same without them!!

Kyle Loves Tori Photography 8
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 9
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 10
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 11
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 12
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 13

Taylor · Married on 07/27/2018

Kyle and Tori were beyond anything we asked for in photographers. They went above and beyond anticipating our needs and capturing the perfect moments. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! You will not regret hiring these two wonderful people on your special day.

Rachel Smith · Married on 06/09/2018

Couldn't imagine better

Fantastic. Instantly felt like we were friends from the start of talking with them about taking photos of our wedding. Seriously, Kyle and Tori have a standing invitation to come hang out, I just wish we lived closer to them! Kyle and Tori are thorough and captured all the special details of our big day. They were so well prepared for our big day- even at 5 AM. They even brought their own bug spray. That was just the start of it, they rest of the day they became family and added to an amazing day. Not only did they get though all the family photos we requested, but they found just the right time to take us aside and take some private photos of just me and my groom. There were repeated comments from my guests after the photos came out about how great of a job they did and how amazing the pictures were, but also that they did not interrupt or stick out during the celebration. They defiantly captured the true nature of the celebration without everyone feeling like they were being documented. Kyle and Tori are seriously some of the coolest, most capable, photographers I have ever met, AND they produce unbelievable photos. With mass chaos when it started raining for our outdoor wedding, Kyle and Tori both stepped up with us and helped us with solutions to conducting a great ceremony. Believe me, you will not regret having these experts at your wedding!

Kyle Loves Tori Photography 14
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 21
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2018

The best there is

We hired Kyle Loves Tori Photography for our wedding and you should too. Seriously. Do it. Kyle and Tori are the most reasonable, kind, fun-loving, stress-reducing, talented, adventurous people you'll ever meet. Our wedding was an all day affair and they were with us the entire time, capturing the blur of the day, giving us coffee, putting on my stubborn eyelashes, driving us all over creation and so much more. They do such quality work. They captured us, our family and our celebration so accurately and intimately. I don't think they missed getting a picture of even one of our guests, they never made us feel like we were bad at posing (which we are) they just helped us, they gave us shots of wonderful candid moments and even let us take a nap in the back of their car. If you want photographers who feel like best friends, book Kyle and Tori. I promise you will not regret it.

Kyle Loves Tori Photography 22
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 23
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 24
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 25

Lilisbet · Married on 04/28/2018

Kyle and Tori truly made our wedding a memorable one! It is easy to see that they love what they do! Kyle is beyond friendly, energetic and helpful. Working with Kyle was like working with a creative ninja. Tori is sweet, flexible and lovely to work with. Both Tori and Kyle went above and beyond to capture those little details that often go unnoticed. They both have a passion that is easily seen through their work. More importantly, they are excellent at making you feel welcomed, special and relaxed during the shoots. Would I recommend them, absolutely!

Kyle Loves Tori Photography 26

Karissa · Married on 03/31/2018

Kyle and Tori are the best! I recommend them to literally everyone!

Kyle Loves Tori Photography 27
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 28
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 29

Nicholas · Married on 03/06/2018

The experience was so effortless and natural. Kyle and crew were extremely friendly and professional. It was such a great experience because they really were awesome to be around and they did such a fantastic job. We couldn’t recommend them enough. They were very informative about any and all details and the level of communication was impressive. Their ability to create a comfortable and organic environment was equally as impressive.

Erica · Married on 02/24/2018

Where do we begin?!! We are SO thankful to have found Kyle and Tori. The first thing we did was checked out their beautiful collection of photos on their Instagram-gorgeous! Immediately, we knew they were going to capture our spirit, and we loved their vibe.
    Communication was always in the forefront since we were thousands of miles away. They took the time to get to know us, and understand what we were hoping to get out of the elopement/photo shoot. They researched and chose the perfect location. By the time they arrived, we hit the ground running, and felt completely comfortable that our vision for the day would be met. Kyle and Tori were so much fun, and truly made our special day perfect. “Adventure Photography” is an understatement-they will do whatever it takes to get the best shots possible! We feel like we’ve made friends for life, and hope to utilize their keen eyes and expertise again in the future.
    The value is beyond compare.
    Bottom line: we will absolutely cherish our photos forever and you will love yours too.

W&E

Kyle Loves Tori Photography 30
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 31
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 32
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 33
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 34
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 35

Reagan · Married on 11/17/2017

Kyle and Tori are beyond amazing at what they do. We booked them for our engagements, bridals, and wedding day. They were worth every penny although they were well within our budget! When I first emailed Kyle via their website I told him that we wanted to take our engagements in Zion NP and our bridals at the Grand Canyon, and they made that happen! The pictures came out amazing and we got so many comments from family and guests at our wedding saying how beautiful our pictures are. During our shoots Kyle and Tori gave us a lot of direction, and at the wedding they know how to take charge of a crowd, which I think is very valuable in a photographer. The way they run their business is so professional and the website they use for sending the photos is really nice and easy to use. Kyle and Tori captured our love perfectly and I'm so glad we decided to work with them, and that we have these beautiful pictures that we will love and cherish forever.

Kyle Loves Tori Photography 36
    Kyle Loves Tori Photography 37

Louisa · Married on 10/01/2017

Kyle + Tori are amazing. They were completely open to a last minute photo session we wanted to do, remained flexible with locations and ideas, took amazing photos (even when the lighting conditions weren't optimal, they just worked through it with a smile), and were generally up for anything. Not only are they incredibly talented photographers, they are also wonderful people to be around. We felt so fortunate to be able to work with them, and treasure the photos they took.

Crista · Married on 07/21/2017

Kyle and Tori were AMAZING!!! They made our day super wonderful and fun! They are super easy to work with and made us feel really relaxed. We wanted a small intimate ceremony with just family and they were super accommodating and brought great ideas to the table. They even included our doggies. Having two people taking pictures really helps capture all the little moments. We love our photos and could not be happier!. We are so glad we choose them as our photographers.

Greta · Married on 05/16/2017

Having Kyle and Tori as my wedding photographers was absolutely wonderful, they're very good at what they do! They researched locations to shoot, and made the whole experience a lot of fun. They have an excellent eye for capturing the love and intimacy between couples, I'll always treasure my wedding photos. I can't recommend them enough!

Jason · Married on 05/13/2017

Such an awesome couple to work with! Glad we now share anniversaries :)

Sadie · Married on 05/12/2017

Kyle and Tori were so amazing! They are so easy to get along with and fun to be around. My husband was so pleased with the pictures, and he is kinda picky about things like that. But we love their work!!!

Annie · Married on 12/31/2016

Kyle and Tori are the best!! I don't just give 5 stars to anyone, but these guys are worth it! They were super flexible in meeting my scheduling needs, listened to exactly what I wanted, and executed far beyond my expectations. They are professional and yet personal, making even my photo-shy (read: photo-hating) husband perfectly at ease and natural. They gave some cues, but really just let everyone be themselves and were there to take it all in without getting in the way. They captured every moment so well that going through the photos is like reliving the day over and over again. My friends and family can't stop talking about the quality and expression they put into every photo. I could tell they wanted our special day to be as amazing as we did. I can't recommend them enough!!!

Brittani · Married on 10/15/2016

Kyle and Tori were so great to work with. They made sure we had what we wanted and were so flexible. They went out of their way to get a few of the shots we had requested and we could tell they love their job! What a joy to have them participate in our wedding day!

Hannah · Married on 09/17/2016

We trusted Kyle and Tori to document all of the big moments in our relationship to date, including surprise proposal pictures arranged by my husband, our engagement pictures, our entire wedding day and our formal bridal portraits (for which they traveled to Colorado to meet us.) We loved the professional, personal, confidant, fun and flexible approach that Kyle and Tori brought to our wedding day and the pictures leading up to it. We trusted them with all of the important pictures that we will save for years to come and they definitely did not disappoint, they all turned out beautifully! I highly, highly recommend Kyle Loves Tori Photography for any important occasion that is worthy of documenting!

Kayla · Married on 09/10/2016

Kyle and Tori are super fun to work with, which I think is the best aspect of their business. Not only is the photography stunning and professional, but the experience during the shoot is exciting and memorable. They are creative and make the experience comfortable and enjoyable. Because of the fantastic photos they took, I will forever be able to relive the memories of my entire wedding day. We love them and their work!

Shannon · Married on 08/06/2016

Kyle and Tori worked tirelessly to make sure they captured every beautiful detail of our wedding. They were a joy to interact with during the planning process and on our wedding day. The photos they captured were absolutely stunning. We would highly recommend this couple!

Megan · Married on 07/16/2016

Kyle and Tori are wonderful, no looking for a second shooter because they work as a team! They visited a couple different locations with us before we even arrived at the wedding venue, and they did a great job with portraits, groups, and capturing important moments like the ceremony, dancing, and an amazing sunset during our reception. They helped us maintain a fun balance of enjoying our wedding and visiting with guests, while also getting all the photos we wanted!

Kimberly · Married on 01/22/2016

Kyle and Tori were the best photographers we could have asked for for our wedding day. They took care of everything regarding the photography so that we didnt have to worry about anything. They were very proactive beforehand having already found great places to shoot all of the photos, and communicating well to make sure that we would have everything we wanted in regards of photos. We are so happy with the photos that we have of our wedding now. We are so thankful for their part in our wedding and would defiantly recommend Tori and Kyle!