19 Reviews for Kyle Loves Tori Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
19 Kyle Loves Tori Photography Reviews

Kyle and Tori are the best! I recommend them to literally everyone!

Profile Picture Karissa, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

The experience was so effortless and natural. Kyle and crew were extremely friendly and professional. It was such a great experience because they really were awesome to be around and they did such a fantastic job. We couldn’t recommend them enough. They were very informative about any and all details and the level of communication was impressive. Their ability to create a comfortable and organic environment was equally as impressive.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 3/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do we begin?!! We are SO thankful to have found Kyle and Tori. The first thing we did was checked out their beautiful collection of photos on their Instagram-gorgeous! Immediately, we knew they were going to capture our spirit, and we loved their vibe.
Communication was always in the forefront since we were thousands of miles away. They took the time to get to know us, and understand what we were hoping to get out of the elopement/photo shoot. They researched and chose the perfect location. By the time they arrived, we hit the ground running, and felt completely comfortable that our vision for the day would be met. Kyle and Tori were so much fun, and truly made our special day perfect. “Adventure Photography” is an understatement-they will do whatever it takes to get the best shots possible! We feel like we’ve made friends for life, and hope to utilize their keen eyes and expertise again in the future.
The value is beyond compare.
Bottom line: we will absolutely cherish our photos forever and you will love yours too.

W&E

Profile Picture Erica, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Kyle and Tori are beyond amazing at what they do. We booked them for our engagements, bridals, and wedding day. They were worth every penny although they were well within our budget! When I first emailed Kyle via their website I told him that we wanted to take our engagements in Zion NP and our bridals at the Grand Canyon, and they made that happen! The pictures came out amazing and we got so many comments from family and guests at our wedding saying how beautiful our pictures are. During our shoots Kyle and Tori gave us a lot of direction, and at the wedding they know how to take charge of a crowd, which I think is very valuable in a photographer. The way they run their business is so professional and the website they use for sending the photos is really nice and easy to use. Kyle and Tori captured our love perfectly and I'm so glad we decided to work with them, and that we have these beautiful pictures that we will love and cherish forever.

Profile Picture Reagan, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kyle + Tori are amazing. They were completely open to a last minute photo session we wanted to do, remained flexible with locations and ideas, took amazing photos (even when the lighting conditions weren't optimal, they just worked through it with a smile), and were generally up for anything. Not only are they incredibly talented photographers, they are also wonderful people to be around. We felt so fortunate to be able to work with them, and treasure the photos they took.

Profile Picture Louisa, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kyle and Tori were AMAZING!!! They made our day super wonderful and fun! They are super easy to work with and made us feel really relaxed. We wanted a small intimate ceremony with just family and they were super accommodating and brought great ideas to the table. They even included our doggies. Having two people taking pictures really helps capture all the little moments. We love our photos and could not be happier!. We are so glad we choose them as our photographers.

Profile Picture Crista, 7/21/17, 1 Review

You guys!!

YOU DID SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB! I have looked at those pictures who knows how many times, and I'm still just as in love. :) Thank you for working around the insane weather while still being able to take incredible pictures!

We love you guys! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Wedding Portraits

Having Kyle and Tori as my wedding photographers was absolutely wonderful, they're very good at what they do! They researched locations to shoot, and made the whole experience a lot of fun. They have an excellent eye for capturing the love and intimacy between couples, I'll always treasure my wedding photos. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Greta, 5/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such an awesome couple to work with! Glad we now share anniversaries :)

Profile Picture Jason, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kyle and Tori were so amazing! They are so easy to get along with and fun to be around. My husband was so pleased with the pictures, and he is kinda picky about things like that. But we love their work!!!

Profile Picture Sadie, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kyle and Tori are the best!! I don't just give 5 stars to anyone, but these guys are worth it! They were super flexible in meeting my scheduling needs, listened to exactly what I wanted, and executed far beyond my expectations. They are professional and yet personal, making even my photo-shy (read: photo-hating) husband perfectly at ease and natural. They gave some cues, but really just let everyone be themselves and were there to take it all in without getting in the way. They captured every moment so well that going through the photos is like reliving the day over and over again. My friends and family can't stop talking about the quality and expression they put into every photo. I could tell they wanted our special day to be as amazing as we did. I can't recommend them enough!!!

Profile Picture Annie, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kyle and Tori were amazing and so helpful to us! They made our wedding less stressful and they did more than just photography. I'd definitely recommend them for any services they provide. Such a sweet couple with a passion for what they do. :)

Profile Picture Angie, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kyle and Tori were so great to work with. They made sure we had what we wanted and were so flexible. They went out of their way to get a few of the shots we had requested and we could tell they love their job! What a joy to have them participate in our wedding day!

Profile Picture Brittani, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We trusted Kyle and Tori to document all of the big moments in our relationship to date, including surprise proposal pictures arranged by my husband, our engagement pictures, our entire wedding day and our formal bridal portraits (for which they traveled to Colorado to meet us.) We loved the professional, personal, confidant, fun and flexible approach that Kyle and Tori brought to our wedding day and the pictures leading up to it. We trusted them with all of the important pictures that we will save for years to come and they definitely did not disappoint, they all turned out beautifully! I highly, highly recommend Kyle Loves Tori Photography for any important occasion that is worthy of documenting!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kyle and Tori are super fun to work with, which I think is the best aspect of their business. Not only is the photography stunning and professional, but the experience during the shoot is exciting and memorable. They are creative and make the experience comfortable and enjoyable. Because of the fantastic photos they took, I will forever be able to relive the memories of my entire wedding day. We love them and their work!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kyle and Tori worked tirelessly to make sure they captured every beautiful detail of our wedding. They were a joy to interact with during the planning process and on our wedding day. The photos they captured were absolutely stunning. We would highly recommend this couple!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Kyle and Tori are wonderful, no looking for a second shooter because they work as a team! They visited a couple different locations with us before we even arrived at the wedding venue, and they did a great job with portraits, groups, and capturing important moments like the ceremony, dancing, and an amazing sunset during our reception. They helped us maintain a fun balance of enjoying our wedding and visiting with guests, while also getting all the photos we wanted!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kyle and Tori were the best photographers we could have asked for for our wedding day. They took care of everything regarding the photography so that we didnt have to worry about anything. They were very proactive beforehand having already found great places to shoot all of the photos, and communicating well to make sure that we would have everything we wanted in regards of photos. We are so happy with the photos that we have of our wedding now. We are so thankful for their part in our wedding and would defiantly recommend Tori and Kyle!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Five stars doesn’t even do these guys justice. They are incredibly talented, passionate, & kind individuals that made our elopement absolutely seamless. Kyle took the time to scout all of the areas we want to take photos prior to our wedding day. He did research and worked tirelessly to help us and accommodate us at every change in plans. We could not be more appreciative for their work. And we couldn’t be happier with how all of our photos and the entire day turned out. We will definitely keep them handy for any future photography we need done!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/30/14, 2 Reviews