117 River Chase, Gallatin, TN 37066 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kyle Gregory Photography

K.G. Photography has been in the professional photography business since January 2008. Born and raised in Gallatin, TN, this is still home to Kyle, his wife Laura and there 1 year old "child" Maple.

Whatever the occasion may be, K.G's goal is to provide you with images that capture you being YOU. Whether it is a room full of bridemaids laughing with one another or a mom and dad rounding up the kids in a bear hug for a fun family shot, we strive to capture the real moments!

If any credit needs to be given to our success, it is to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am nothing without Him! I give Him all the credit for allowing us to be where we are today.

Follow Kyle Gregory Photography on

a370ed3c5a6a5e88 1311469123784 EandB52
EandB01

5 Reviews for Kyle Gregory Photography

Allison · Married on 04/27/2014

If you are looking for a photographer, I highly recommend KG Photography. We used Kyle for our engagement pics and wedding in April 2014 and couldn’t be happier. Kyle offers flexible packages to fit any budget, is incredibly professional and turns the finished product quickly. You work directly with him, so you don’t have to worry about dealing with multiple photographers. His photography style is creative; he listens intently and did an excellent job telling the story we wanted. He is really interested in capturing all the special moments. Weddings are special and we felt very comfortable and confident with Kyle; we loved his personality (and our wedding guest did, too!). We will use Kyle for any photography needs we have in the future! Thank you for making our day so amazing!

Sent on 05/24/2014
  • User3619826 · 2+ years ago

Words can not say how happy we were with Kyle!! He is the BEST. Guest came up to me all night with great comments. You can tell he loves his job! He is very creative and professional. Very calming.
    Brides all I can say is please talk to Kyle he is the Best!!!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2011

Kyle was amazing! He came in the day of our wedding and knew how to capture every tiny detail so that for years to come I would remember how special our day was. He had a wonderful attitude about being there the whole day to work with my family and the grooms family. He was never still and worked very hard from start to finish. He really did bring out the best in my husband and me for each and every picture we took. We love the pictures and the experience! We would recommend KG Photography to ANY bride! You will love your photographer and the pictures if you decide to work with Kyle! KG Photography was my favorite vendor we used! :)

Sent on 07/27/2011

Kyle Gregory Photography Pricing

Kyle Gregory Photography Price Rates

Kyle Gregory Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Little Josh Productions
    Little Josh Productions Wedding Videographers

Not only did Kyle photograph my own wedding, but I have worked with him on multiple occasions. I cannot say enough great things about K.G. Photography. Beautiful work that captures your Special Day perfectly!

• Cosmo Creations Entertainment
    Cosmo Creations Entertainment Wedding DJs

Kyle is a great photographer with a fantastic attitude. We love working with him!

• 117 River Chase Gallatin, 37066 See on map
    6155250851 (Other Phone Number)