KW Wedding Flowers

7161 Richmond-Tappahannock Hwy., Aylett, VA 23009 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

KW Wedding Flowers 5
KW Wedding Flowers 6

Ellen · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend KWF!!

Johanna was absolutely amazing to work with and the flowers turned out beautifully! Johanna sat down with us and helped us bring our vision to life for the bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and a flower swag for our ceremony. She described and showed us different varieties of flowers during our initial consultation to make sure she understood exactly what we wanted. When I saw my bouquet and all the floral decorations on the day of the wedding, I was blown away – they exceeded all my expectations! Would highly, highly recommend Johanna and King William Florists for all wedding florals!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Yasko · Married on 05/11/2019

KWF - The best!

King William Florist provided the most beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding! I didn't know much about different types of flowers, but Johanna and Elizabeth were able to listen to my thoughts on color, size, and pricing of my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids bouquets. This was extremely important to me, as I was keeping a tight budget on things. They were able to stick to this and provide the most beautiful arrangements that beyond exceeded my expectations. Thank you ladies so much!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    KW Wedding Flowers 7

KW Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie! We are so glad we made you so happy, thank you so much for choosing us! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!!!

The King William Florist Team