424 A Street, Monroeville, PA 15146 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Capture Your Moments Video Inc.
  • Kingdom Media
  • Video by Chris & Emily
  • Ricordi Productions

13 Reviews for KVT Productions

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend booking KVT Productions for your wedding day! You will not be disappointed. Brandon did a fabulous job of capturing all the special moments of our wedding. He was very easy to work with and really helped everything run smoothly the day of the wedding. We received our wedding video within 2 weeks of our wedding!!! We were able to watch it right after our honeymoon and it was perfect! They are affordable and have multiple packages depending on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a videographer, book KVT Productions!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

Brandon was AMAZING. He is so professional. He took time to answer all my questions. Our wedding video turned out amazing and can't wait to watch it every year on our anniversary. My husband was against having a videographer until he met Brandon. He was so relaxed and wanted to give us everything we wanted and for a great price! I highly recommend KVT productions to any bride and groom looking for an awesome videographer to capture the most important day!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

Working with KVT for our wedding video was fantastic! Initially I thought a wedding video was something we could do without, but I am so glad that we have the video to watch for many years to come. Brandon and his team captured so many moments of both my husband and I as well as our guests that we could not fully take in on the wedding day. They were also able to capture the little moments that may not make it into a photograph, like the whispers we made to one another as we exchanged our vows. I would highly recommend KVT for wedding videography because they were professional, fun, and easy to work with. We received our video within a few weeks of the wedding on a flash drive as well as several DVD copies to share with our family. Thank you again to KVT for treating us so well!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Award

• Matthew Blassey Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm a professional wedding photographer and I've had the pleasure of working with KVT productions on a number of weddings over the past few years. Brandon has a talented and well crafted eye for videography and he never stops working throughout any wedding day that I'm along side him with. His craft and his work ethic is top notch in comparison to other videographers I've worked along side with. Aside from that, what puts him above his competition is his attitude & personality towards wedding days. Brandon always is friendly, approachable and does a wonderful job of helping the bride and groom to feel comfortable and relaxed during his filming. I would refer KVT productions to any couple getting married.

• Leeann Marie Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Brandon is always working hard to ensure his clients the very best!

• Schiemer Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

I met Brandon from KVT Productions at a recent wedding reception in Moon Township. He was very professional and friendly, which goes a long way in my book. He took the time to work with the other vendors to make sure everything went smoothly. He was always available to capture the special moments and was very aware of how to best capture the events of the day without being too much in the way. I've worked with videographers who flood the dance floor with lights and drive people away, Brandon was very tactful and accommodating to make sure everything went smoothly. I'd encourage you to view some of Brandon's work to see the difference a professional videographer can make.

• 424 A Street Monroeville, 15146 See on map
    Location of (KVT Productions)