This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Great guest interaction
Capturing memories
Pristine quality
Skilled photographer

On WeddingWire since 2022

Reflections Media Pennsylvania is a collective of photographers and videographers based in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This team of professionals enjoys capturing weddings through timeless imagery and film. They believe that each couple should be able to enjoy affordable services, quality customer care, and stunning wedding images and videos. The team works throughout the state of Pennsylvania.

Reflections Media Pennsylvania offers different wedding photography and videography options. The team also includes dedicated editors who help ensure that the company's high standards are met. Couples can have photography and videography packages customized to suit their needs. The team's services may include an engagement photo session, combined videography and photography services, and more. These professionals can also provide the raw footage along with the highlight reel and fully edited photos, giving couples multiple ways to look back on their special day.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

98% Recommended by couples

Kaisha
Kaisha G. Sent on 02/18/2024

So thankful

I am so thankful for Reflections Media. Danielle & her team, Alicia & Alexander, were all so amazing. From communication to what they delivered is more than I could have ever asked. I was a tricky client (waited last minute to find a photographer/videographer, then changed my location and then changed the time) they were so accommodating every step of the way and so extremely kind during all of the obstacles I threw at them. They made the entire process effortless for me!
My photos are absolutely stunning.
Truly have never worked with a better vendor and plan to recommend them to everyone I know needing photography/videography.

Thank you so much Reflections Media!!
Courtney
Courtney Sent on 10/22/2023

Absolutely amazing

I cannot express enough how wonderful my photographer and videographer was. Kaity and Irvin were wonderful to work with. The company as a whole was a pleasure to work with. They truly made my day so wonderful and I already know the pictures are going to be so beautiful!
Jessica
Jessica M. Sent on 11/23/2023

Perfect beyond compare

We had found Reflections Media on Facebook. We cannot tell you enough about how wonderful our photographer and videographer were. We had Jennifer as our photographer and Tanner as our videographer. Jennifer took amazing pictures and guided us through the photo taking process with many or her unique ideas. She was very upbeat, pleasant to work with, and in tune to the phoptos we wished to have taken. Tanner provided us with a flawless video of our wedding. He moved effortlessly throughout the wedding and reception and took stunning shots for our video. He was personable, charismatic, and fun on the dance floor. We highly recommend Reflections Media, the people we had worked well together and provided us with beautiful photos and a wonderful video we will cherish forever.
-Noah and Jessica Long

Team

Danielle Ryan
Danielle Ryan
Reflections Media Pennsylvania Manager

Hi! I'm Danielle, manager of Reflections Media Pennsylvania. I have managed over 1000 weddings for Reflections Media over the past 3 years. I got married myself in 2021 & used members of my team, so I know how wedding planning can be! I have an amazing team of photographers & videographers that I have personally recruited, and I sincerely care about every client that I work with. I would love to be a part of making your wedding as special as you are!

Reflections Media Pennsylvania frequently asked questions

Reflections Media Pennsylvania includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Digital Files
Reflections Media Pennsylvania includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
Reflections Media Pennsylvania offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
Reflections Media Pennsylvania offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Reflections Media Pennsylvania offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
Reflections Media Pennsylvania is recommended by 98% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in average response time.
Reflections Media Pennsylvania currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours