About Krystina Ann Bridal & Beauty

I'm currently a National Artist with over 22 years of experience specializing in cassic Bridal Beauty . I will guide you through your head to toe Bridal look ,tailored to your individual needs and wants . Offering Hair , Lash, Makeup and Tanning services .

Screenshot20120523at12 12 23AM
img 3209 51 531644 1572545437
Screenshot20120523at12 12 23AM
img 3209 51 531644 1572545437

5 Reviews for Krystina Ann Bridal & Beauty

1 User photo

Krystina Ann Bridal & Beauty 1

Elena · Married on 11/07/2015

Krystina and Fabio were fantastic. Myself, both mothers, three bridesmaids and a grandmother all had make-up done. Fabio did hair for myself, mother, and bridesmaids. They arrived on time at my home (8am) and had us all ready to go by 11:30. They really were so sweet and made you comfortable spending almost four hours with them right before your wedding. On top of it I got exactly what I wanted, down to the single lashes. They truly were just gems to work with.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Megan · Married on 05/11/2012

Krystina is a true find -- in every sense of the word. As a nationally-known makeup artist for a big-name cosmetic brand, Krystina can apply makeup like no other. She's a true artist that takes into account your face shape, your dress, your coloring ... she "transforms" you into a better version of yourself. The makeup application leaves you looking very natural, but polished and glowing (in a good way!) I was very concerned about how my wedding makeup would photograph -- Krystina was an expert at this, too. I can attest that my makeup photographed so well, I couldn't even believe it when I saw the pictures! But, the second part of my review, speaks to Krystina's professionalism and kindness. Her sparkling, positive personality put me at ease instantly upon meeting her, and the day of my wedding, she single-handedly kept myself and my bridesmaids calm and laughing! She's someone you want around in hopes that her effervescence and energy and rub off! Not only did I find the perfect make-up artist for my wedding, I also found an incredible human being. Don't hesitate -- Krystina is the best in the business. I can't recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 07/02/2012