Krystina Ann Bridal & Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 09/09/2022

You need her!

Krystina was an absolute pleasure to work with. I had the pleasure of having her do my hair and makeup for our engagement photos, and I just knew I wanted her for my wedding as well. She came all the way to Chicago to do hair and makeup for my wedding for 13 ladies and girls. She was a superstar with her time and kept things running very smoothly and on track. She has the most kind heart, is extremely funny and really made everyone feel and look so beautiful. She really listened to what we liked/didn’t like and never pressured us to look a certain way. She had so many great suggestions and accessories for hairstyles. Her attention to detail on all of us shows you how much she loves what she does. I couldn’t be happier with my experience with her. I highly recommend her for your glam team!
    Tracie B. Married on 01/15/2022

Perfect in every way

I felt honored to have Krystina do my hair and makeup. From makeup and hair trials to my actual wedding day she made my bridesmaids and I feel like princesses. She definitely loves what she does and I would highly recommend her to anyone! I’m still waiting for the photographer to send photos from the wedding but I can’t wait for you to see her amazing work. I can’t thank you enough!
    Emily Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'll start by saying I've never felt more Beautiful than I did on my Wedding day! Thanks to Krystina ! Her patience , experience and warm Loving personality is what you can only wish for in a Makeup artist . She listened to what " I wanted " and surpassed all my expectations ! I not only looked Flawless in my pictures but still looked like myself in person just as she said I would . I do recommend doing the Individual lashes , I've never had lashes before and I'm so Happy I went with them !!Krystina hand trims them to PERFECTION . Not one person knew they weren't my lashes but everyone commented on how Amazing my eyes look and the pictures were truly a Dream . I not only found a great makeup artist but a caring ,warm, talented Glam Fairy !

Emily House-Petterson
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You won't regret choosing her!

She was an absolute dream to work with for my wedding hair and makeup trial and the day of my wedding. I am so happy I chose someone as kind, funny, and of course skilled at both hair and makeup. She made the morning and getting ready so much fun. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married or in need of hair/makeup for a special event!
    Morgan L. Married on 07/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BLOWN AWAY! Must have for wedding!

Krystina and her team BLEW US AWAY for our hair and makeup on our wedding day! I don't typically wear makeup or do my hair and I have never felt more confident or beautiful than I did on my wedding day when they did my hair and makeup. I usually am very picky since I don't see myself dolled up much and they listened, worked with me, and executed flawlessly! All of our bridal party loved their looks too - I've never seen them so confident about themselves either. Krystina herself is also such a blast to work with. They were fun, engaging, and social the day of too which really set the tone for the whole day! Thank you tenfold for everything. Couldn't recommend more! 100% confident you'll love your look with them
  • Lindsay Malzone
    Lindsay M. Married on 04/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I felt like a bride should on her wedding day!

I was referred to Krystina by my photographer. I needed someone to do both my hair and make up last minute for my engagement photos. I was nervous that I would end up looking not like myself or a "cake face." I was so relieved to see that once Krystina was done, not only did my make up look natural, it was flawless! My hair was done quick, and just like I had wanted. I was so happy with her work that I booked her services for my wedding day. Even though she had a bride that day already, she made arrangements to make sure she had time for me earlier in the day. (Lucky for me the other bride cancelled so I got Krystina all to myself that day!) My wedding day was perfect, and so was my make up, hair, and all my photos!
  • F
    Franchesca R. Married on 03/06/2021

I recommend her!

Krystina did my hair and make up for my wedding she also did a preview for me which I used for my engagement photos. She arrived early and very prepared. She was patience and very personable. Me and the other ladies in my dressing room were able to laugh and joke with her and it felt like she was family. I love the way my makeup and hair came out, she did exactly what I asked of her. She even came with different hair pieces and touch up make up options that I decided to purchase. I would highly recommend her. She has a great personality, the kind of person you want to be around before a happy event.
  • Britni
    Britni Married on 02/12/2021

Stunning work!

Krystina and her crew were absolutely amazing! She was very accommodating and made sure all of us girls got exactly what we wanted for hair and make-up. Our hair and make-up turned out flawless and I was blown away by how gorgeous everyone looked! They were very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I highly recommend them if you need hair/make-up done for your special day!
  • Charity
    Charity W. Married on 12/29/2020

She did an amazing job

She was easy to talk to and listened to what I wanted. She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day.
    Christina S. Married on 10/10/2020

Highly recommended

Best choice I made for my big day was booking Krystina Ann Bridal and Beauty. They were right on time, so sweet and so professional. I would highly recommend them for anyone’s big day. People are still talking about how great my makeup turned out. They also perfected my MOH’s very curly/frizzy hair.
    Ashley K. Married on 10/07/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Krystina is absolutely amazing! She is very talented at what she does, and made me feel so beautiful! She is very fun to work with and goes above and beyond.
    Robin G. Married on 09/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything I wanted and more!

I could not have had a better experience and will forever be recommending Krystina to everyone I know. Not only did she make me feel like a complete beauty queen she helped make our entire afternoon a blast. Both Krystina and Gigi heard exactly what the girls and I wanted for our hair and makeup and brought our vision to life.
    Victoria Q. Married on 07/03/2020

Wedding 07.03.2020

Krystina and Gigi are amazing! I am someone who never wears makeup and Krystina made me look like myself still but better. She listened to what I wanted and even made time to do a trial with short notice since my wedding was put together fast. Gigi did a wonderful job on my hair and made me look perfect. They are amazing and would recommend them 100%. If I ever need hair and makeup again I will be using Krystina and Gigi!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 11/10/2019

10 out of 10 stars ✨

If I could give this review 10 stars I would in a heart beat! A super close friend of mine hired Krystina to do her wedding makeup, and recommended her to me for my wedding in November 2019. Within seconds of discussing what I wanted, I could hear in Krystina’s voice she was the right choice for me! I didn’t even need a makeup trial prior too. She had done such an amazing job enhancing my friend & her bridesmaids - that I knew she would do a fabulous job - and let me tell you, she exceeded any expectations I had of what I wanted to look like on my wedding day. I felt like the best version of myself. I was so nervous I would not feel comfortable walking down the aisle, but I felt & looked beautiful. Her talent and passion come from her heart & she will NOT disappoint you. She doesn’t just “do your makeup”, she displays her artwork on your skin.

We’ve kept in touch since my wedding, and I am so thankful 💗 she is a beautiful person inside & out. I will always recommend her. Thank you Krystina! Xoxo
  • Kaiti
    Kaiti F. Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend

We just had our wedding on March 9. I highly recommend using Krystina For your make up needs! I had 9 bridesmaids and every single one of us were SO pleased with our day of makeup. Everyone looked absolutely stunning.
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 11/11/2017

The Best!!

I will start by saying that I had several makeup trials before I found Krystina. She was the first artist that actually listened to what I was looking for- she enhanced my features instead of masking them. My husband (who never makes comments about hair/makeup etc) even pointed out how he was so happy I still “looked like me but somehow even more beautiful”. Krystina made me and my entire bridal party feel stunning and confident on my wedding day. So much so that I have multiple friends that attended my wedding and later on requested her for their big day. I have had the pleasure of being in those weddings and she slayed my makeup again and again! Krystina not only makes you feel beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. She is truly one of the sweetest, most down to earth people I have ever met. She pours her heart and soul into her art and it certainly shows. 11/10 would recommend!
    Elena Married on 11/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krystina and Fabio were fantastic. Myself, both mothers, three bridesmaids and a grandmother all had make-up done. Fabio did hair for myself, mother, and bridesmaids. They arrived on time at my home (8am) and had us all ready to go by 11:30. They really were so sweet and made you comfortable spending almost four hours with them right before your wedding. On top of it I got exactly what I wanted, down to the single lashes. They truly were just gems to work with.
    Megan Married on 05/11/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krystina is a true find -- in every sense of the word. As a nationally-known makeup artist for a big-name cosmetic brand, Krystina can apply makeup like no other. She's a true artist that takes into account your face shape, your dress, your coloring ... she "transforms" you into a better version of yourself. The makeup application leaves you looking very natural, but polished and glowing (in a good way!) I was very concerned about how my wedding makeup would photograph -- Krystina was an expert at this, too. I can attest that my makeup photographed so well, I couldn't even believe it when I saw the pictures! But, the second part of my review, speaks to Krystina's professionalism and kindness. Her sparkling, positive personality put me at ease instantly upon meeting her, and the day of my wedding, she single-handedly kept myself and my bridesmaids calm and laughing! She's someone you want around in hopes that her effervescence and energy and rub off! Not only did I find the perfect make-up artist for my wedding, I also found an incredible human being. Don't hesitate -- Krystina is the best in the business. I can't recommend her highly enough!!
    Taegan Y. Married on 05/15/2022
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Day Bliss

Krystina did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! She was punctual, accommodating, and very professional. My hair and makeup stayed perfect for the entire time and I would highly recommend her services to anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful!
  • User2611719 2+ years ago
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krystina did my makeup for my wedding, as well as my MOH, Mom, and 3 bridesmaids. She is truly, truly a wonderful person and artist! From the day she did my trial (absolutely do this!) she was like family. She came over and did my trial at my parents' home amid my conservative Dad's frightful comments about me looking "too done-up" and my nutty brother coming in and out causing the usual younger brother ruckus, and she never missed a beat! She was bubbly and excited, yet very focused, professional and perceptive. Most importantly, she is very flexible and completely committed to her client's wishes/vision, while also implementing her wisdom and knowledge when needed - a careful balance to strike and she did such an amazing job! She had excellent ideas about which look would show up best on film, while balancing my wishes of not wanting to wear heavy makeup, and the result was fabulous! On my wedding day, I have never felt prettier, and I have never seen my best friends look more radiant or confident! She was perfectly poignant, patient, and emitted a calming warmth over the whole afternoon. She was one of, if not the most professional vendor we worked with throughout all of wedding planning. Oh, and she had just had twins!! She is one of those people that the moment you meet them you can genuinely sense you are in good hands, so you can relax, let her take the lead, and trust her judgment. I would hire her again in a second! I hope everyone who is considering her services will just book, you won't regret it!
    Kylee Married on 06/05/2021
    4 out of 5 rating

Professional and fun!

Krystina was awesome! Very professional and kind. She explained what she was doing and how she was doing it for both my hair and makeup. The only issue I had was that my makeup had a lot of flashback, our venue was pretty dark so pictures taken with flash made the underneath of my eyes look extremely white. Regular pictures from what I’ve seen so far have looked fine. Other than that the makeup was beautiful and the hair was amazing!

Krystina Ann Bridal & Beauty's reply:

Hi Kylee , Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. During your Wedding application you requested to have many of the professional products left out to achieve a look you felt was more suitable as well as requesting highlighting to the inner corner of your eyes. The products
    you decided to leave out are needed for professional photos and give dimension to the skin and a flawless finish . All products that were used in your trial were better fitting for Photos and are available to be viewed on our Instagram @krystinaannbridal . This look still remains one of our most requested as I shared with you on your Wedding day. It's stunning ! Best wishes on your Union and once again thank you for sharing your special day with us !
illustration stars