Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Premiere Hair and Makeup

We are a group of hair and makeup professionals specializing in on location beauty services for all your bridal needs. We come to you and bring all our supplies including professional makeup and hair styling tools, airbrush makeup, and lashes! We do all the work and you just sit back, relax and get pampered!

katieandpatmarried
IMG7317
dianaanddinahairandmakeup

6 Reviews for Premiere Hair and Makeup

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

Lauren was absolutely amazing!! She literally made me look like a princess! Everyone at the wedding and who looked at pictures after said I looked more beautiful than they have ever seen me. She did my hair and makeup in a way that was not only beautiful but also natural. I felt amazing all day and the hair and makeup stayed exactly how she did it throughout the whole day! It looked the same even after taking pictures outside in the humidity! She's a expert!!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Katelyn · Married on 11/02/2013

Lauren did my makeup and updo for my wedding and did an absolutely AMAZING job! I am very picky when it comes to my hair, and she was able to combine 3 photos that I showed her and wanted to mesh all into one and make it look perfect! She even brought extensions that matched my hair exactly to help make my extremely thin hair look fuller. I would highly recommend Lauren to anyone looking for a hair and makeup artist for their wedding day or for any event - she's awesome! Thank you Lauren for helping to make my day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Jess · Married on 06/02/2012

This company is FANTASTIC!!! First off, the price was so good I was a little nervous. However, my artist was probably the best make-up artist I have ever come across. Her skills were unbelieveable I swear her make up brush was like a magic wand. The talent level was evident - my hair was flawless and classic, my makeup was so good, people were crying even as she just began working. The guests would not stop commenting on how amazing I looked. I want to get married again just so I can have my makeup done by these people! I did get their card because she said she does any kind of event. As a matter of fact, I took a stack and give them out to my friends because I just adored our artist!! The artist was awesome from the first time we met at the trial. On the day of my wedding she showed up early and put all my nervousness aside as she got to work prioritizing the bridesmaids and making us all look fabulous. I simply cannot say enough as to how incredible this company is. And the price beat out any other company in the area. SUPER VALUE and PROFESIONAL SERVICE - a rarity in these times. Love you guys!!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Premiere Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Premiere Hair and Makeup 1
    Bride's services half off with 4 paid services
    Bride will get half off all her services day of wedding when bridal party has at least 4 other services!! Looking like a miillion bucks for less cant beat it!!