Sacramento, CA 95833 Map · Phone number

About Kristy Weldon Photography

Kristy Weldon - Modern Wedding and Baby Photographer

I just married my love in May! Which means Kristy Huston is now Kristy Weldon!! My husband, Ted is an artist and musician and we are so right for each other! We love to travel and create. I have a soft spot for babies. I heart 80's music and dancing in the kitchen. I am learning to cook. I love my family.
Photography is my passion- it is how I see the world. Our lives are full of beautiful memories, shared love, new life, and growth. Photography is such a wonderful way to remember these amazing moments in our lives!

I believe there is beauty in every person. I believe in love and karma... I believe in Art.

IMG1228
IMG1188

8 Reviews for Kristy Weldon Photography

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/10/2011

Kristi is so Wonderful! And Affordable!

She was open to any suggestion that I had, but was also first to take charge and let everyone know what to do.

Loved working with her and the pictures trumped all expectation! They were beautiful! Look forward to using her to capture precious moments of our future children.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Renee · Married on 06/25/2011

Kristy Weldon is an absolutely talented and amazing photographer. After researching countless photographers within the Sacramento area, I luckily found Kristy Huston (now Weldon) to take snapshots of our engagement and wedding day! Her ability to truly capture the moment and create memories for us was more than I had ever anticipated. Her eye for detail, kindness, professionalism, and simply beautiful personality we're all bonus' to her final product; simply put, creative and beautiful work! I will continue to consult with her throughout the years to come! We cannot thank you enough Kristy. We are so happy with all that you've done for us! Cheers!

Renee & TJ Bielawski

Sent on 09/22/2011

Justin · Married on 08/21/2010

Kristy was perhaps our most valuable asset on our wedding day. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. We originally picked Kristy Huston because, looking at her portfolio, we really felt she captured the personalities of her subjects.

When we finally saw our photos, Kristy did not disappoint! We are thrilled to this day. She was worth way more than her fee! We would recommend Kristy to our dearest friends and family.

Sent on 02/28/2011