Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kristland Lee Photography

Wedding & Lifestyle Photography based in the larger Philadelphia area. Check out my work to see my style!

Follow Kristland Lee Photography on

kingblog 52

• Real Weddings 27

16 Reviews for Kristland Lee Photography

Christine · Married on 08/11/2018

Kristland is the best! We used her for our wedding photography. On the big day, she was punctual and had the most positive attitude. She got such amazing pictures of everything, but was never in the way! I don't know how she did it! She snapped a great picture of my father looking at my across a room that just melts my heart! My husband wasn't looking forward to taking pictures, but he (and I) had a blast while she was shooting us - and she got so many creative/artsy as well as traditional shots. She has an amazing eye for details and lighting as well! Incredibly talented and would recommend her to anyone for any event!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kristland Lee Photography's reply:

Thanks T! You guys were so so fun and chill...made my job super easy. :)

Kristy · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot recommend Kristland more as a person and as a professional. It’s kind of a complicated saga, but this is our experience with Kristland….We had a two year engagement, and the photographer was one of the first vendors we booked since it was a priority. Our original photographer did the engagement shoot, and then six months out bailed on us because she got pregnant. She did refund our deposit, but gave zero recommendations for a replacement. So I panicked. Luckily, a friend recommended Kristland and she was available. She was a dream to work with and stepped in to determine our timeline and put all the pieces back together. Then the week of our wedding, she had a true family emergency. Before she even called to tell me, she had an awesome replacement and second shooter ready to go, sent them our timeline, and prepped them with all the details. She could not have handled the situation more professionally. Kristland made things so easy, I didn’t even feel stressed about being on photographer number 3 just a few days before the wedding. On wedding day, Caryn and Lexi were amazing! They got every shot we hoped for, and more. And after the wedding, Kristland has been really great. She is the one editing all our photos, and even sent me a few photos early so I could order thank you cards. The photos are perfect! Again, our photographer search was a bit of an emotional roller coaster, but it clearly all worked out in the end. You will be very pleased choosing Kristland, and should feel super comfortable knowing you are in good hands.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Kristland Lee Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Kristy! So so kind of you...you were such a good sport and so understanding of the situation. Not many brides are like that!

Nathan · Married on 04/15/2017

If pictures are important to you, you should seriously consider Kristland. There are a lot of photographers out there, but few of them really know how to create quality and professional work like Kristland.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Award

Kristland Lee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints