Creedmoor, NC 27522 Map · Phone number

About Kristin Granata Photography

Affordable wedding collections - starting at $1,800

• Post-production editing (color correction) included

• High resolution digital images with print release included

• I was trusted to photograph over 25 weddings just last year

Don’t sacrifice quality on the most important day of your life! Trust in my skills and past clients that I will capture the day with the excellence that North Carolina's brides rely on. Whether you are planning a large or intimate wedding, I have a collection to fit your budget!

My goal is to provide beautifully posed and photojournalistic wedding photography at affordable prices! My wedding packages start at $1,800 for intimate weddings but I also offer full-day coverage for larger weddings.

Please note that I limit the number of weddings that I photograph so call me today to setup an appointment. I love to travel and would love to do another destination wedding!! But mostly I serve the Wake Forest, Creedmoor, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, Holly Springs, Apex, and the Raleigh areas.

Follow Kristin Granata Photography on

09d68ee4a6c9a53b 1390409157397 keller rings
keller rings

5 Reviews for Kristin Granata Photography

Julie · Married on 07/01/2017

Kristin is very easy to work with, she is extremely happy, and kind! Great experience! I would recommend her over and over!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Kristin was our photographer for our November 2014 wedding and she was phenomenal! My husband and I were not going to have video so we knew how important having great pictures were going to be. Kristin not only lived up to our expectations, but she is so easy to work with that it made the experience that much more pleasant. Our families could not say enough good things about how wonderful Kristin was and everyone could not stop telling us how beautiful our pictures are! A huge thanks to Kristin for making our special day so memorable!

Sent on 03/07/2015
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/27/2014

Kristin and her crew are wonderful! She was extremely easy to work with, kept in contact leading up to and following our wedding, and captured every moment we requested. She is passionate about her craft which shows through her work. We will cherish these pictures for years to come! I am so glad we had the opportunity to take engagement and wedding photos with her... maybe she will capture our next big event! I would highly recommend Kristin Granata Photography to anyone searching for a photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Kristin Granata Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Creedmoor, 27522 See on map