Kristin Granata Photography

$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Affordable wedding collections - starting at $1,800

• Post-production editing (color correction) included

• High resolution digital images with print release included

• I was trusted to photograph over 25 weddings just last year

Don’t sacrifice quality on the most important day of your life! Trust in my skills and past clients that I will capture the day with the excellence that North Carolina's brides rely on. Whether you are planning a large or intimate wedding, I have a collection to fit your budget!

My goal is to provide beautifully posed and photojournalistic wedding photography at affordable prices! My wedding packages start at $1,800 for intimate weddings but I also offer full-day coverage for larger weddings.

Please note that I limit the number of weddings that I photograph so call me today to setup an appointment. I love to travel and would love to do another destination wedding!! But mostly I serve the Wake Forest, Creedmoor, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, Holly Springs, Apex, and the Raleigh areas.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000.00

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
    Julie Married on 07/01/2017
    Kristin is very easy to work with, she is extremely happy, and kind! Great experience! I would recommend her over and over!
  • User2060732 2+ years ago
    Kristin was our photographer for our November 2014 wedding and she was phenomenal! My husband and I were not going to have video so we knew how important having great pictures were going to be. Kristin not only lived up to our expectations, but she is so easy to work with that it made the experience that much more pleasant. Our families could not say enough good things about how wonderful Kristin was and everyone could not stop telling us how beautiful our pictures are! A huge thanks to Kristin for making our special day so memorable!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 09/27/2014
    Kristin and her crew are wonderful! She was extremely easy to work with, kept in contact leading up to and following our wedding, and captured every moment we requested. She is passionate about her craft which shows through her work. We will cherish these pictures for years to come! I am so glad we had the opportunity to take engagement and wedding photos with her... maybe she will capture our next big event! I would highly recommend Kristin Granata Photography to anyone searching for a photographer for any occasion.

Wake Forest, NC, 27522
Location of (Kristin Granata Photography)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding