Engagement
Shoot included

About Kristen Marie Photography

Kristen Marie Photography became a full time Wedding Photography studio in 2009 by owner Kristen Jeffers. Kristen takes a fun, bright, classic approach to capturing your wedding day. It's about creating the memories and giving you something to remember for years and generations to come. Kristen will pose couples but encourages them to interact, smile, laugh and have fun during their couples time as these images tend to be the ones the couples remember. Kristen is Based out of Tampa Florida but does travel nationwide to capture wedding events.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (6)
Second Shooter (2)
Engagement Shoot (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Kristen is amazing at what she does! She is very accommodating and helps keep the bridal party organized when doing group pictures (which was hard with my high bride party). I had an issue with my dress which made us delayed for pictures but she made it work so we still managed to get the shots in. I highly recommend her and her team, they are very nice and hard working people! I am so happy I picked them for my big day, they are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Kristen did an AMAZING job capturing our special day. All of our wedding photos are absolutely stunning! Kristen not only took beautiful photos, she was such a joy to work with! She was very professional throughout the wedding planning process and answered any questions we had right away. We could not have chosen a better wedding photographer to capture our big day!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/20/17, 8 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Kristen does beautiful work, and your pictures will bring you back to your special day for many years.

Kristen from Kristen Marie Photography is such a wonderful person. She takes the time to get to know you as an individual and really cares about the end result. She works hard for you.

Events