Kristen Marie Photography Reviews

Kristen Marie Photography 5
  • Megan

Megan Hudson · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Best Photographer

Kristen was so helpful. We had some unexpected weather on our wedding day and she made it so the groomsmen had a room where they were out of the rain and wind! The pictures she took were stunning! We got all the pictures we wanted plus so many more!

Kristen Marie Photography 6
    Kristen Marie Photography 7
    Kristen Marie Photography 8
    Kristen Marie Photography 9
    Kristen Marie Photography 10
    Kristen Marie Photography 11
    Sent on 05/26/2019

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful photos of our dream wedding

We decided at almost the last minute to hire a reception photographer for our destination wedding in Treasure Island on 6/22/19. Kristen was on the Bilmar Beach Resort’s preferred vendor list so I contacted her. We are so thankful she was available to photograph our reception and sunset pictures!! Kristen’s photographic work is truly amazing and her customer service skills are top notch. She was like talking with an old friend that you’ve known for years. Our sunset pictures are beyond gorgeous, the beach landscape and colors of the sky are like a painted portrait. She also made us normal looking people look like destination wedding models. She captured every important point of our reception – all the details, dances, cake cutting. She even went above and beyond to snap pictures of my family members in group shots. And the action shots of everyone talking, dancing, and having a good time have brought back many laughs and smiles from that day that happened just a short 3 weeks ago. We are definitely going to have many more laughs and fun conversations about those photos for years to come. Thank you, Kristen for being a part of our beach wedding dream team!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • I

Ivette · Married on 02/09/2019

Kristen is a such a talented and professional photographer. Highly recommend!!

Kristen truly is amazing! We struggled at first finding a photographer- so many shooting styles, packages, personalities, it was overwhelming! Kristen kept it simple and she is so genuine. Once we met her we knew she was the perfect fit! She takes gorgeous pictures and knows how to make you feel comfortable so you don’t look posed or uncomfortable and creates such natural and beautiful shots. We had never been professional photographed so we were really nervous. Kristen’s suggested we did the engagement shoot. Best idea! The pictures came out great (we had some displayed at the wedding) but it also made us loosen up and much more comfortable for pictures come wedding time. She also has such a great personality. The right combination of being flexible and easy going, but still able keep the bridal party in line and understand any crazy family dynamics :). The sneak peek pics of our wedding are absolutely gorgeous!! Can’t wait to see the rest!!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing photographer

Kristen is an extremely responsible great photographer. She was amazing from the beginning and worked with us on our budget and made sure we got the package that would work best for our day. She did our engagement shoot and our wedding photography. The photos are all breath taking. She is punctual and captured all the perfect moments. She even helped me when my dress ripped a bit. Thank you Kristen!

Kristen Marie Photography 12
    Kristen Marie Photography 13
    Kristen Marie Photography 14
    Kristen Marie Photography 15
    Sent on 03/05/2019

Anna · Married on 11/03/2018

Worth every penny

Kristen and her work is phenomenal. You can just tell she takes pride in what she's doing, never once did I feel pressured or worried that I wasn't getting what I wanted/ paid for. She is extremely helpful and responsive, everything you want in a wedding day photographer. She catches great pure raw moments and the photos are truly timeless. Turn around is amazing! It just makes you feel important when you get sneak peeks back so fast. I will pick her again and again for all formal photos I have in the future

Sent on 11/11/2018

Cheyanne · Married on 07/21/2018

Kristen and her second shooter were amazing on my wedding day. Definitely would recommend them to anyone who is looking!

Kristen Marie Photography 16
    Kristen Marie Photography 22
    Kristen Marie Photography 23
    Sent on 08/13/2018

Joanna · Married on 07/14/2018

Kristen Marie and her team were absolutely fantastic to work with! Because of Kristen Marie's great personality and her professional approach, the photo sessions during our Wedding Day were a very pleasant experience, during a day that can often be a little stressful ;). All photos were taken as per agreed schedule and order, and everyone was relaxed which is also very important. We were so happy when we received our photos - a sneak peak gallery arrived only a few days after the Wedding Day, and full gallery only few weeks after - amazing turnaround! We love the photos! We have a wonderful selection ranging from among others: very intimate romantic portraits of us, beautiful official ceremony pictures, family group photos and fun images from the reception. Thank you Kristen Marie!

Kristen Marie Photography 24
    Kristen Marie Photography 30
    Kristen Marie Photography 31
    Sent on 08/24/2018

Marcela · Married on 05/12/2018

Kristen has surpassed our expectations. Kristen met us on Davis Island one evening for our engagement shoot a week before our wedding. We had completely forgotten we had the engagement shoot as a part of our package. I quickly emailed her once I remembered & we met with her days after. She made sure to get some images out to us before our wedding day so we could have the photos displayed on frames! We just received our engagement gallery today & we are both very happy with how they came out. All pictures were beautifully lit & taken. She did phenomenal capturing nature around us. We saw a preview of our wedding day photos & from what we saw, we CANNOT wait to see the rest because the preview was already so beautiful. Working with Kristen, her assistant, & her second shooter Tom was a blast! They made us feel extremely comfortable & had such great photographic ideas. Thank you Kristen & your wonderful team. I’m sure we will continue to be amazed by your work once we receive our wedding gallery!
    Marcela & Pierre Johnson

Kristen Marie Photography 36
    Kristen Marie Photography 37
    Sent on 05/17/2018

Alyssa · Married on 04/14/2018

Kristen did such a fantastic job with our pictures. She was so patient and attentive with all of the chaos of the day. All of our pictures turned out beautiful.

Kristen Marie Photography 38
    Kristen Marie Photography 39
    Kristen Marie Photography 40
    Kristen Marie Photography 41
    Sent on 07/06/2018

Theresa · Married on 03/10/2018

Absolutely amazing! I couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/30/2017

Kristen is amazing at what she does! She is very accommodating and helps keep the bridal party organized when doing group pictures (which was hard with my high bride party). I had an issue with my dress which made us delayed for pictures but she made it work so we still managed to get the shots in. I highly recommend her and her team, they are very nice and hard working people! I am so happy I picked them for my big day, they are worth every penny!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/20/2017

Kristen did an AMAZING job capturing our special day. All of our wedding photos are absolutely stunning! Kristen not only took beautiful photos, she was such a joy to work with! She was very professional throughout the wedding planning process and answered any questions we had right away. We could not have chosen a better wedding photographer to capture our big day!

Kristen Marie Photography 42
    Kristen Marie Photography 43
    Kristen Marie Photography 44
    Sent on 01/07/2018

Thomas · Married on 11/15/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Kristen Marie on engagement, family, and wedding photos. She is wonderful at keeping things on schedule and on point. She took our desires and thoughts into consideration when choosing poses and locations. Her team is wonderful! The pictures are breath taking. We could not have asked for a better photographer, We would recommend her in a heart beat

Sent on 10/03/2018

Casey · Married on 10/22/2017

My husband and I originally only booked Kristen for our engagement photos at Amalie Arena. She had done engagement photos at the Arena before for another couple and we loved their photos. Our engagement photos came out amazing. At the time our wedding was going to be out of state so we did not book her for our wedding photos. Fast forward a few months later we decided to have a Florida wedding instead. Kristen was still available for our wedding date so we booked her right away. Our wedding was at Lange Farm on a hot and humid Sunday. I was worried about how our photos would turn out but they came out absolutely breath taking. Kristen was on time, professional, listened to every request, was helpful if I had any questions, and her quality of work was stunning! Thank you Kristen for capturing our special day for us!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Elyse · Married on 10/14/2017

We had such a great time doing our engagement shoot with Kristen, and could not be happier with the photos! She was so kind and laid back, we never felt awkward or uncomfortable in the least. Despite the bitter cold the morning of our outdoor shoot, our pictures are amazing. You'd never know we were shivering ourselves silly the whole time. I cannot recommend this photographer enough! She's amazingly talented. Book her now!

UPDATE- We decided to go with Kristen for our wedding as well and had just as good, if not even better, of an experience. If I ever need a photographer for anything again she will absolutely be my first choice!

Kristen Marie Photography 45
    Kristen Marie Photography 46
    Kristen Marie Photography 47
    Kristen Marie Photography 48
    Sent on 02/15/2017

Angela · Married on 10/08/2017

I used Kristen Marie Photography for my engagement session and out wedding session and I have to tell you; the photos turned out better than I ever could have imagined! I saw a friends wedding photos and that is what made me decide to go with Kristen.... her personality is very easy going and she is so creative and impressionable. There are photos that nobody else has thought of and I am very impressed with the work that she has done, I absolutely recommend her and will defiantly use her again for family photos. Thank you Kristen for helping me keep the memories of our wedding with such a beautiful album. -The Kaufers

Kristen Marie Photography 49
    Kristen Marie Photography 57
    Kristen Marie Photography 58
    Sent on 11/24/2017

Steph · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Kristen Marie Photography was a fantastic experience! From start to finish, Kristen went above and beyond to make planning and capturing the big day as we had hoped! She respected our requests, and was able to help us preserve memories of that day- from the color of the sky as it complemented my pink dress, the gorgeous light from our tiki torches and string lights, the special moments before we said "I do", and the small details that might have otherwise been forgotten- she got it all. We highly recommend Kristen Marie Photography and look forward to working with her again in the future with another photography project!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Annalicia · Married on 04/27/2017

I was so impressed with the work they did for my wedding ! My pictures were phenomenal! They made the best team and kept things very organized and very quick! I literally can flip through all the photos and feel the same emotions that I had on that day ! Thank you guys for being so amazing! I could not have asked for a better photographer !

Sent on 10/11/2017

Amber · Married on 04/15/2017

My husband and I were married a little over a week ago and chose Kristen Marie for our photographer. We couldn't be more happy with the work that Kristen has done with us so far including the engagement session and ceremony/reception package. On our wedding day, we not only had her but a 2nd shooter and an assistant that really helped things run smoothly. She was very organized and kept us on schedule on our wedding day with a timeline beforehand. She works very well with the other vendors including the venue (the Bilmar Beach Resort). The sneak peek pictures she posted on her website captured our special day beautifully and we can't wait to see the rest!! Thank you Kristen for being such a HUGE part in the success of our wedding day!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

leigh · Married on 11/12/2016

Kristen exceeded my expectations in every way possible. Our engagement and wedding shoot photos came out beautifully. I highly recommend her, not just for wedding, but for any great event going on in your life. I will hire again for my maternity shoot! She was always early, kind, and delivered edited images in advance to her deadline. She gave me advice about many topics for my wedding (not just photography) and was there to calm me down when I needed it. Love her!

Sent on 03/06/2017

You cannot go wrong with Kristen! We booked her a while out from our wedding but was always so helpful and responsive for everything. She braved a hot, humid, mosquito infested park 2 hours away from her (after we had to reschedule the first time due to rain) early in the morning to catch the sunrise for our engagement photos. She was super easy to be around and made us both feel so comfortable. MY WEDDING PHOTOS LOOK AMAZING. I've only seen a few photos, but the ones I've seen are beautiful and both my husband and I look gorgeous.

Day of wedding we had some last minute changes to the photo schedule and I wanted to make sure to get some shots of my husbands' nieces, who weren't originally going to be with me that morning. Kristen said no problem, found a way to get them in and they felt so special! She even expertly handled our families who kept wandering off or getting distracted when they were supposed to be sticking close for group photos and who also kept asking for last minute add on photos that they wanted - even though we were on a shot time limit in order to get the sunset.
    We will definitely be using Kristen for any future photos sessions. She's just too great not to!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

I seriously cannot say ENOUGH good things about Kristen! I was having trouble deciding between her and another photographer and saw that she had done photos for someone I went to High school with. Then I looked further and she did someone else's wedding who I went to College with. They both had beautiful pictures so I decided to go with her. She did such a good job with our engagement pictures and worked with what we wanted. She was super nice about everything despite my many many emails. Then when it came time for the wedding my future in laws were causing a problem with what they wanted for the photos and I spoke my concerns with Kristen and she assured me she would handle them (and she did!). Before the wedding she goes through detailed questions that I wouldn't have ever thought to send her on my own. Then she creates a timeline and sends it to you before hand so you know exactly what to expect. I just recently got my photos back and am so in love with them! Everyone I've shown them to so far has been amazed at how well all of them came out. I'm not sure there are any I don't like, honestly. I would recommend her to everyone. I actually already have recommended her to one of my friends who just got married earlier this month and she ended up using her and like myself, she's excited with how things came out.

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • F

Caroline · Married on 01/23/2016

Kristen and her team are terrific! I truly cherish the photos she took at our wedding! She is a true professional, extremely flexible, and wonderful to work with. Any questions I had, she was right there to talk me through the process. She was honest and trustworthy. You are getting the whole package with Kristen!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Ali · Married on 11/21/2015

Kristen was so wonderful. My husband and his grooms are not photo people and she was warned what she was getting into when we hired her and she handled it like a boss! She was so easy and to the point. We told her what we wanted and we got it. We explained that we wanted to be at cocktail hour for at least the last 30 minutes and she made that happen. We got all our formals and first look done before the wedding and it was totally worth it. My husband and I got a private moment alone in our first look and then all the formals, minus extended family and post ceremony, photos done before we even walked down the isle. And even better our photos were done in 4 weeks and she posted a couple sneak peaks the night of our wedding! She is truly a gem and we are honored that she was able to capture our special day! Thank you so much!!! xoxoxo Ali and Brandon

Sent on 01/18/2016

Allison · Married on 06/29/2015

Kristen was very accommodating and very easy going. My husband and I have never had our pictures professionally done so we were nervous but she made the experience much more comfortable. Also, we did an elopement at the courthouse but still wanted to capture the moment and she did that. We met her at her office for the consultation before we signed up and meeting her before hand helped me feel more comfortable. She was also early the day of which is always good. The pictures turned out great and I would recommend Kristen to anyone.

Sent on 07/15/2015