Pasadena, Pasadena, MD 21122 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Kristen Foster Hair Artistry

Kristen Foster Hair Artistry is a hair and makeup professional that loves getting to work with brides on their big day. From beginning to end, she takes pride in helping brides look and feel their best on such a special day. Kristen is located out of Pasadena, Maryland, and has been in the hair and makeup industry for over 14 years and that experience shows through in everything she does.

Kristen Foster Hair Artistry provides on-site hair and makeup services the day of your special event. After an initial consultation, Kristen typically advises clients book a trial run to ensure everything will go right the morning of your big day. This not only gives you a practiced timeline of the lengths of the appointment but also allows her to get to work with your hair and skin prior to the morning of the event. The staff can take on a maximum group of 20 people, which allows everyone to look and feel their best. In addition to women’s services, men’s grooming is also available! Popular day-of services include:

• Blowouts
  • Natural makeup

Follow Kristen Foster Hair Artistry on
BrittanyStrasdauskas5
Photo in front of a tram
Bride back hugs  her groom
Bride back hugs her groom
Bride chatting with the flower girls

Kristen Foster Hair Artistry 5
Kristen Foster Hair Artistry 6
Kristen Foster Hair Artistry 7

Kelly · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing hair and makeup!!!!

Kristen and her team (Danielle and Sara) were AMAZING for my wedding day hair and makeup! I cannot say enough positive things about them! The prices were great and they came directly to our hotel. Communication with Kristen was so easy along the way; I booked her over a year out and the whole time she was wonderful with any questions I had.

Kristen, Danielle and Sara were so fun, relaxed and ended exactly on time, to the minute; they helped keep our nerves down! We had 15 women get some combination of hair, makeup or both done and everything went so smoothly.

The day of my wedding was raining so I (the bride) decided to completely change my hair style from what we did with the trial. Kristen did not skip a beat and was incredible. When my hair and makeup was done, I think Kristen was as excited as I was! She was so enthusiastic (as were Danielle and Sara!).

I absolutely loved working with Kristen and her team and would HIGHLY recommend them for any bride that wants gorgeous hair and makeup for a reasonable price and a fun team to be with you on your special day! :)

Kristen Foster Hair Artistry 8
    Kristen Foster Hair Artistry 9
    Kristen Foster Hair Artistry 10

Jessie · Married on 09/29/2018

I wish I had photographs to upload at the current moment because Kristen is amazing. She is super friendly, easy to work with and really listens to her clients. Kristen goes with the flow and had a smile on her face the ENTIRE time! She was very punctual and didn't mind in the slightest when we had a person add on at the last minute. Her quality of work is superb. Not only did my hair and make up stay all night, but it stayed all the next day and a half as well. I was worried that my make up would smudge on guests when giving them hugs, it did not at all. Kristen ensured that my hair would stay and that I wouldn't loose any of my curls. I just can't say enough good things about Kristen and her team. I would definitely love a reason to require her services. The compliments I received on my hair and make up were endless, but not only that, but she did an amazing job with my bridesmaids as well. Kristen and her team really accentuated their natural beauty and the process was completely stress free. Consider me one happy bride! I'm not the type of person who normally wears a lot of make up and I am self conscious about how I look, but honestly, I have never felt more beautiful in all my life, than I did at my wedding. I have Kristen to thank for that.

Kristen Foster Hair Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 155.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Robert Holley Photography
    Robert Holley Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristen work was fantastic and best of all..... ON TIME! For a photographer this is the most important aspect, and she nailed it.

• Pasadena Pasadena, Maryland, 21122 See on map