Greensboro, NC 27410 Map · Phone number

About Kristen Donovan, Soprano

Lyric Soprano, Kristen Donovan, would be delighted to provide beautiful and appropriate music for your special event. Please see www.kristendonovan.com for more information or email Kristen directly at kristendonovansoprano@gmail.com.

Email or a message via my website is the fastest way to contact me. Please do not hesitate to do so. I look forward to meeting you!

*Please note: I am located in Greensboro, NC. Occasionally I'm available in Washington, DC - thanks!

Follow Kristen Donovan, Soprano on

shot
kd ww1

22 Reviews for Kristen Donovan, Soprano

Kassie · Getting married on 03/04/2020

Very talented and thoughtful singer.

Kristen is an amazing, talented singer. She sang for a funeral mass, and our experience could not have been smoother. She is professional, took care of all the little details, and was easy to communicate with. Most of all, her voice was simply beautiful and she really conveyed the emotion behind all the lyrics. She was a great comfort during a difficult period. Thank you, Kristen!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Keivan Ettefagh · Married on 04/15/2019

My mother’s funeral mass

Very easy to work with. Beautiful voice and excellent delivery. Flexible with song choices.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Emily · Married on 09/26/2015

Kristen was exactly what we wanted in a soprano for our wedding ceremony. In addition to a beautiful voice, she was wonderful to work with. Kristen went through the extra effort to ask what we'd like her to wear, and matched the color of our flowers. Months later, guests are still complimenting the music at our wedding, specifically Kristen's rendition of Ave Maria. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Award

Kristen Donovan, Soprano FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Vocals

• Georges Botanique Aromatiques
    Georges Botanique Aromatiques Wedding Favors

I have goosebumps from the first time I heard her voice singing the Ave Maria. Often we don't think about the music until an afterthought. Do consider Kristen first to sign at your wedding and you will be enthralled as I was.

• Greensboro, 27410 See on map
    During the Christmas and Summer seasons, I am often available in Washington, DC.