Nottingham, MD 21236 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kristen Caudill Invitations

So nice to meet you! Hi, I’m Kristen Caudill. I’m also a puppy-lover, caffeine addict and obsessed with all things paper, pink and polka-dot. I am a corporate designer by day and a craft-fantatic by night. Watch out, I may attack you with sparkle and chevron!

As a graphic designer I’m passionate about all things paper, the cleanest typography and every last detail. I graduated with my Masters in Publication Design in the spring of 2013. I specialize in special event and wedding invitation design, brand development, brochure, poster and editorial design. I have experience working with small and large businesses developing communication and publication strategies and creating a product that is clean, concise and creative.

When I’m not obsessing over weddings and design, I’m spending time with my best friend and hubby, Patrick, and our two pups Bailey and Lily Pad. I love trying out new baking recipes, reading new blogs and enjoying summer wine nights with girlfriends!

At Kristen Caudill Invitations, I’m here to create a chic, creative and fun design for you: the modern couple. I’m inspired by great typography, trending colors, stylish patterns and last but not least Baltimore icons and Maryland life. Working together, we’ll set the tone for your wedding or celebration with designs by KCI. If your needs are invitations, save the dates, table numbers, programs, signs or other paper products we are here to make it happen.

Welcome to Kristen Caudill Invitations, your all-things-paper designer for your once in a lifetime events!

Follow Kristen Caudill Invitations on

amydavid
portraits 96 of 101

12 Reviews for Kristen Caudill Invitations

Kerri · Married on 01/02/2016

Kristen created our invitation suite, ceremony programs, table numbers and event signage exactly how we had envisioned. We received several compliments on how pretty they were and the uniformity of it all. Kristen is such a pleasure to work with.

Kristina · Married on 10/24/2015

When I first met with Kristen, I knew she would be the one to create our invitations. She was so great to work with - fun, creative, responsive, flexible! The invitation suite she created for our wedding day was simply amazing! She created a 3 layer invitation (invitation, details, rsvp card) and tied it with a coordinating bow. She also did our escort cards which were beautiful and tied back to the invitation suite and the theme of our wedding. I cannot say enough about Kristen & her creativity - I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Working with Kristin for our invitations & programs was such a dream! Kristen is incredibly creative and professional, and so easy, flexible, and fun to work with. We could not be happier with our invitation suite (invitation, details card, rsvp, and labels) and matching program Kristen created for our wedding. We first met with Kristen with a few general ideas for our invitations and after asking questions and showing us samples, Kristin totally captured exactly what we envisioned! Kristen was quick to respond to any questions or changes/edits we needed to make and was early on every deadline. We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful our invitations & programs are and would not hesitate to recommend Kristen to many of our family and friends for their next event.

Award

Kristen Caudill Invitations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Letterpress, Printing

Real Weddings

• Rose Gold Events & Styling
    Rose Gold Events & Styling Wedding Planners

Kristen Caudill Invitations is absolutely amazing! Her eye for detail and creativity will result in having swoon worthy invitations and paper goods. I love her fresh take on design and she is a sweetheart!

• Nottingham, MD 21236 See on map