226 Oriskany Blvd., Whitesboro, NY 13492 Map · Phone number

About Kowalski Flowers & Gifts

Bride to Be,

Congratulations on your engagement and forthcoming wedding. My experienced and skillful staff will assist you with all your floral needs.

Decorations for ceremony and venue will be no problem, just leave the details to me.

Please call me for a free consultation, I would love to design your wedding flowers on you special day.

"I love what I do best FLOWERS, it's my passion, I take great pride in my designs."

Pam Kowalski - Owner & Master Floral Designer

04b3860818d08bd3 IMG 1738MA28807348 0003

3 Reviews for Kowalski Flowers & Gifts

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/08/2016

They gave me exactly what I asked for. When they had a question of what I wanted they weren't afraid to ask just to make sure I was 100% happy.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Kowalski's did a beautiful job with our flowers! The silk flowers used for my bouquet looked so real and they were amazing to work with. My husband and I felt very comfortable with our consultant during the whole process. We were able to view all the flowers the day before the wedding to see if there needed to be any changes. Delivery was on time and the flower's lasted all night.

Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Sara · Married on 06/06/2015

Pam at Kowalski Flowers definitely deserves 5/5 stars here. She did a phenomenal job with our wedding flowers for our wedding in June 2015. She was very professional, flexible, and accommodating; she even set up an appointment for us to come in the day before the wedding for a "preview" to make sure we liked everything beforehand for any last-minute adjustments. The flowers were delivered on-time at the right locations with no problems; our bouquets, bouts, and corsages were beautiful and lasted the entire evening without any concerns. I would definitely recommend Kowalski Flowers to another Bride.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Kowalski Flowers & Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,502.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 226 Oriskany Blvd. Whitesboro, 13492 See on map