PO Box 1651 232 Water Street, Block Island, RI 02807 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Koru Eco Spa

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful, our family owned and operated spa, established in 2007 has received multiple awards and acknowledgements. As the owner, one of my favorite aspects of Spa life and the beauty industry in general is brides and weddings. The encompass so many things I appreciate and value; romance, family, love & celebration.

It is the day you create to celebrate your happily ever after and the feelings and photos from that day will last a lifetime and generations. We at Koru, understand the importance of manifesting your bridal beauty vision.

We utilize top professional techniques and products to produce the most photogenic and lasting beautiful you.

We love a party! The more the merrier from bachlorette parties to wedding week nail parties and day of services. We are Island based with a team of experienced experts prepared to provide you with service you can trust and enjoy.

A full service spa, Koru offers everything you could need from prewedding facial to post wedding couples massages and nails, blow outs and celebration hair and make-up.

marissahair
koruwedding13d
marissahair

6 Reviews for Koru Eco Spa

Debbie · Married on 09/24/2016

I hired Koru Eco Spa for my son's wedding, for makeup applications for 5 people at the Spring House Hotel in Sept, 2016. Koru worked with me to have a person on-site; working with our schedule and helping to keep everyone relaxed and on time. All five were thoroughly pleased with the professionalism and results! I highly recommend Koru Eco Spa for any wedding, event, or personal needs. Thank you Koru! Debbie Lionetti, owner of Say Soirée - Event Planning

Sent on 12/06/2016

Doreen · Married on 09/16/2015

The relaxed atmosphere along with the staffs willingness to take their time to help you feel comfortable and make you look beautiful, especially on my wedding day, is unsurpassed!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Koru Eco Spa's reply:

Doreen, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Koru Eco Spa and let others know about your relaxing experience. You walked in the door beautiful inside and out, it was our pleasure to support you on your special wedding day! Best, Jill

Jenna · Married on 08/23/2014

I could not have been happier about my hair and make up on the day of my wedding. The team did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids and mother of the bride and groom as well. They were so friendly, professional and relaxed. Getting ready for the wedding was so calm and fun joking around with them and all of the girls were happy with how they looked. Everyone looked beautiful and like themselves. I would definitely recommend using Koru if you are getting married on Block Island!

Sent on 09/19/2014