Koontz Photography

Deland, FL View map
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

If you are looking for someone who is personal, fun, creative, relaxed, experienced, honest, and in love with what they do.... that's me! I truly appreciate the opportunity to share in capturing moments in time with my clients.

With parents in the event industry, I grew up with a camera in my hands. I joined yearbook in high school a grade before it was normally allowed. Event photography and portraiture just came naturally for me. I launched my business in 2006, at the age of 21, and since then I have enjoyed collaborating with other artists and vendors around the world. I am based in Central Florida but I am available to travel for weddings and events, and have my passport ready to go!

My style is a combination of photojournalism and traditional photography. My goal is to tell your story, so I want my clients to be able to relax and just enjoy the moment. I know how important photographs are, and my goal is to capture the best images that will keep you looking back, and reliving the memories for years to come!

PUBLICATION: My work is currently on display in the Smithsonian's Museum on Mainstreet Water/Ways traveling exhibit. My work has been displayed in Museums such as Musée de l’Élysée in Switzerland, as well as locally in art events such as Nude Night Orlando/Tampa, and RAW Artists Orlando. My work has hung in galleries such as Art Affair, Abbey, Funky Trunk Treasures, Newfangled and several bed & breakfasts. I have been published internationally in The Steampunk User’s Manual, Illusion Magazine, BASE monthly, Photoshop Creative, Thrust Magazine, IST Magazine, Smithsonian Blog, Future Art Magazine, West Volusia Magazine, Volusia Style as well as in several newspapers.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Rachel
    Rachel E. Married on 09/18/2021

Wonderfully easy to work with and amazing photos

Daniella was absolutely perfect! She was accommodating, professional, easy-going, and skilled in both our engagement and wedding photos. She ensured we got the best edits in our photos and even removed perfectly an entire vehicle from some of our shots of us walking down the aisle that would have otherwise ruined those photos! She has been nothing but understanding and knew just what to do to get us comfortable with her. I look forward to having her photograph every life event we have!

Koontz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I loved working with the two of you and capturing your special day!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 05/15/2021

Koontz Photography gave me the wedding photos of my dreams!

I could not have asked for a better photographer than Daniella at Koontz Photography! She was responsive, helpful, kind, and paid such great attention to detail. She captured the essence of our wedding and all the fantastical elements with ease! She’s so easy to work with, and always makes everyone feel comfortable. Thank you, Daniella!
    Krystle S. Married on 01/07/2021

She got the right shots

Daniella was an amazing photographer who has such beautiful pictures that people keep asking me for her information! She takes high quality, creative, beautiful pictures that seem like they came out of a magazine (at least that’s what everyone keeps telling me)! Her communication was incredible. She wanted a very detailed shot list so that she could prepare to meet all my dreams. Meeting ahead of time to talk details before the wedding was super helpful, as the day of is super crazy and you forget what pics you want! She was so friendly, patient, creative, and took such beautiful shots that we are so so so happy with. She was on time, organized, and well prepared. She got some really special shots that I didn’t even think about, and I’m so happy for them...they are some of my favorites. We are so grateful to have had her and her team!

Koontz Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a kind and detailed review! It was my privilege to capture your special day for you to look back on.

Real Weddings

• Kiara & Andrew
    143 photos · 04/03/2021
  • Kara & Trevor
    146 photos · 04/28/2018

Deals

Koontz Photography 1
Gift
Book an engagement shoot and get a free 8x10 when you book your wedding with us!

Captured Memories Photography Captured Memories Photography Wedding Photographers

Daniella is awesome! Shes so creative and her photos are amazing! Ive worked a few weddings with her and its been so much fun. She will help create such wonderful and beautiful wedding memories for you.

Lindsay Rachael Events Lindsay Rachael Events Wedding Planners

I loved working with Koontz Photography! Very easy to work with and beautiful photography. Knows how to capture the feel and emotion of the wedding day.

Moments 2 Remember Moments 2 Remember Wedding Photographers

We've worked together on several occassions and it has been a great priveledge to bounce ideas off each other and work together!

2040 6th Ave Deland, FL, 32763
3867482096
Location of (Koontz Photography)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding