8336 Jefferson Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

ec09ee5dcbbd7c3e MARY BARBER
ec09ee5dcbbd7c3e MARY BARBER

7 Reviews for Kleinpeter Photography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kleinpeter Photography and their staff! They just shot my wedding on May 9, 2015, and I am in LOVE with all of my photos. They are the perfect mix of traditional and photojournalistic and fun. They captured every moment and every detail to perfection.

Professional, fun, personable, creative, talented and just all-around AMAZING!! I wouldn't have trusted my wedding photos to anyone other than Kleinpeter Photography!

Sent on 11/24/2014

courtney · Married on 02/05/2011

We have used Kleinpeter Photography and have always been pleased with their work. This was our first wedding experience and we've already booked a second wedding with them for later this year

Sent on 09/22/2011

Margie · Married on 01/30/2010

My daughter's wedding pictures are the most beautiful of any photographers I've seen. Of course, we new they would be perfect because Kleinpeter's also did my oldest daughters wedding pictures. You couldn't ask for a better experience. Kleinpeter gets to know you and your family, so they understand your needs and preferences. Nobody does it better. Thanks Kleinpeter's.
    P.S. Those pictures are priceless to me since my husband just passed away last month.

Margie Dokka

Sent on 09/16/2011

Kleinpeter Photography Pricing

Kleinpeter Photography Price Rates

• Stormy (the band)
    Stormy (the band) Wedding Bands

We see Kleinpeter Photography at MANY area weddings and events, and they are the best to work with. The band and the photographer must work together at a reception to keep things moving. When we need band photos, we call Kleinpeter!!

• 8336 Jefferson Hwy Baton Rouge, 70809 See on map