1063 Plane Street, Middletown, PA 17057 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About KLee Photography LLC

Congrats on your engagement! I, Kali, recently got married myself, so I know the stress of planning your big day! Taylor, my Associate, is planning her wedding day herself too!

At KLee Photography, we want to capture YOUR special moments. We offer more than just photos, we invite you to create MEMORIES + CONNECTION. Imagine yourself 50+ years from now looking back at your photos from a session or your wedding day. You won't be looking how they are edited or the "filter" they have, you will remember the moment and the memories from that exact time. You will reflect, laugh, and smile. I offer memories, not just photos because photos are just so much more than that.

Every love story is different which means not every wedding will be the same. Why should it? Your day will be unique to you and your love story.

My wedding packages start at $1400. Every package includes a wedding day timeline made by me, for FREE. What a weight lifted off of your shoulders, right? If you want to learn more about my packages, let's chat!

Based out of Central, Pa.

xx

12 Reviews for KLee Photography LLC

• Alisha

Alisha Rohrer · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Girls Weekend

My friends and I booked Kali for a girls weekend. We did a boudoir shoot and then ended the day with group photos outside. The photos are AMAZING, and Kali had our galleries back to us in no time! She made us all feel so comfortable and prompted us throughout the entire shoot. From the time I initially reached out to her to even after the shoot she stayed in contact with us and answered all of our questions.

I love that Kali does not limit herself to only photographing weddings - send her an idea you have and she will help you come up with a plan to make it work! Hope to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 03/29/2020

KLee Photography LLC's reply:

Alisha, thank you so much for your kinds words. I had a BLAST with you ladies! I am so grateful that you trusted me to capture your girls weekend. Thank you for having me!

xx,
    Kali

Tara Minguez · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Many laughs and a high quality result!

Kali has provided excellent customer service in that she is very responsive to any questions and provides detailed information whether it be on wedding packages or preparing for an upcoming engagement session. She also gave a list of suggested areas to take our engagement photos based on what type of location we were looking at. This was wonderful because I didn't feel any stress about finding a location we would like! Kali also kept an open line of communication and coordinated everything for the engagement photos. Taylor was our photographer for this session. She was super friendly, down to earth, and kept things light. My fiancé and I tend to already feel awkward in front of the camera, but Taylor definitely helped to make us feel more comfortable and captured who we are beautifully! Kali had our photos edited in just a few weeks! The end result speaks to both Kali's and Taylor's incredible skills. Our wedding is in about a year and half away, but I'm already excited to see the photos!!!

Sent on 01/31/2020

KLee Photography LLC's reply:

Tara, thank you so much for this lovely review! I am so glad you could trust us to capture your special moments-it means so much to us! We can't wait for your big day, it will be here before ya know it!

xx,
    Kali

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

KLee Photography LLC Pricing

KLee Photography LLC Price Rates

KLee Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Save the Date

• 1063 Plane Street Middletown, PA, 17057 See on map
    Location of (KLee Photography LLC)