Blooming Occasions

Fayetteville, PA View map

Blooming Occasions designs for all bridal styles but especially loves garden, bohemian, natural arrangements. She finds flowers look best when in their natural and organic form.

Looking for a florist not like the rest? Wanting trendy, yet timeless designs?
Let Blooming Occasions show you what flowers can do.

• Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 10/09/2021

My floral vision came to life thanks to Megan!

I cannot say enough good things about working with Megan. I began my journey by stalking her on instagram and absolutely loved how creative all of her arrangements were. She took some inspiration photos from me and after a brief chat or two I felt comfortable enough to let it all up to her and her creativity. The process was so easy and it was nice to have one less thing to make a decision about because I knew whatever Megan came up with would be perfect. The arrangements were stunning, I only wish I could have kept them alive forever! 10/10 recommend her!
    Brittany M. Married on 08/28/2021

Perfection

Hands down Megan is your girl! I had been following Megan on social media long before our wedding and I had my heart set on using her when the time came. I didn’t even look elsewhere because I knew she was going to the perfect fit (forever grateful she had availability for our wedding). From our first conversation about a year and a half ahead of our wedding she was wonderful to work with, I knew I was in great hands. As someone who is very particular, I knew anything she designed for our wedding was going to be nothing short of amazing. She is a vendor I had absolutely no worries with. I knew she was going to make all my dreams come true and she truly exceeded my expectations in every way. We can’t thank her enough for making our day look so perfect! An absolute floral fairytale. Any bride who can get on her books is one lucky lady!
  • Meagan
    Meagan S. Married on 05/22/2021

Blooming Occasions Made My Wedding A Dream

Megan did an outstanding job on my wedding florals - I couldn’t recommend her enough. I came to her on short notice in desperate need of someone to do my wedding flowers and she was more than willing to help me out even with her busy schedule. She made the process so easy and stress free and EVERYTHING came out even better than I had dreamed. 😍 I remember her showing me my bouquet as I was getting ready on the wedding day and I was in AWE. She’s amazing!

Fayetteville, PA, 17222
Location of (Blooming Occasions)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding