Events by Gillian

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,350 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,350 Package Price

Events by Gillian is a wedding planner for couples preparing for a wedding in the Lititz, Pennsylvania area. This wedding planner is both organized and experienced, so that couples won’t have to worry about a moment of their wedding day. Planner Gillian believes in making a couple’s wedding both personal, and memorable. Her two favorite parts of a wedding include watching the couple as they walk down the aisle and the bridal party entrance at the reception.

Experience
Owner and planner Gillian McSherry has loved event planning since she was a girl. She landed her first internship in high school, and studied at Penn State University for her hospitality management degree. The degree led to another internship and finally to an event coordinator job, which she held before starting her own wedding planning business to do what she loves best.

Couples will find full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination through Events by Gillian. She is there for couples from the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and reception. Her planning for religious weddings includes services such as referrals, timelines, and to-do lists for couples.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,350

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sam
    Sam H. Getting married on 06/10/2022

Events by Gillian Review

Gillian was able to help us out and replied on very short notice. She was the first one to get back to us. She was great to work with. We are very satisfied with her help the day of the wedding and many weeks leading up to it.
  • Malik
    Malik R. Married on 04/29/2022

The Richard’s Wedding

Gillian, I have finally found the time to process the magic we have created. From our first zoom call, on November 29th 2021, I knew you were the one! The only one, who I trusted to help execute my brother’s wedding. You supported my wildest ideas of designs and layouts. Calm and compose by nature you became my peace. The nightmares transpired and we had to dream again of different concepts. You have taught me that our plan b always have to be stronger than our plan A. You always made time to accommodate my busy schedule and always stayed on top of things. Down to the day before the wedding you saved the day. Your professionalism is definitely unmatched! There’s no one as detailed oriented as You. You made my Brother and sister in law felt comfortable and assured that they wedding will go off without a glitch!! It was definitely a MOVIE! Many family and friends commented on how will organize and beautiful the wedding was. Gillian I could honestly write a book about this experience with you! I just want to say thank you soooo muchhh for being so compassionate and patient! I felt like I knew you all my life! We have to be friends in real life after how much time we spent together!! Cheers to more success to you and your business! You are definitely hired for my wedding! Stay tuned!

- Malik Richard Brother, Bestman ,Wedding Planner.
    Linda H. Married on 01/15/2022

Perfect In Every Way

I was a lucky bride to select Gillian as my wedding planner. I thought I could plan my wedding by myself. I was wrong! I reached out to Gillian and from our first conversation Gillian understood my needs and vision for my wedding. Gillian was creative and full of amazing ideas. She was always professional, precise and detail oriented down to the folding of the napkins. Gillian was continually in contact and our meetings were a fun collaboration of each others concepts. The day of the wedding Gillian organized all the details perfectly. Gillian was incredible in every way! I would highly recommend Gillian!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Lancaster, PA, 17543
Location of (Events by Gillian)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding