Lancaster, PA 17543 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,350
Availability Check your date

About Events by Gillian

Events by Gillian is a wedding planner for couples preparing for a wedding in the Lititz, Pennsylvania area. This wedding planner is both organized and experienced, so that couples won’t have to worry about a moment of their wedding day. Planner Gillian believes in making a couple’s wedding both personal, and memorable. Her two favorite parts of a wedding include watching the couple as they walk down the aisle and the bridal party entrance at the reception.

Experience
Owner and planner Gillian McSherry has loved event planning since she was a girl. She landed her first internship in high school, and studied at Penn State University for her hospitality management degree. The degree led to another internship and finally to an event coordinator job, which she held before starting her own wedding planning business to do what she loves best.

Couples will find full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination through Events by Gillian. She is there for couples from the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and reception. Her planning for religious weddings includes services such as referrals, timelines, and to-do lists for couples.

Follow Events by Gillian on

Other couples have also viewed

• Simply Events

26 Reviews for Events by Gillian

• Sam

Sam H. · Getting married on 06/10/2022

Events by Gillian Review

Gillian was able to help us out and replied on very short notice. She was the first one to get back to us. She was great to work with. We are very satisfied with her help the day of the wedding and many weeks leading up to it.

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Elaine

Elaine Y. · Married on 03/07/2021

Gillian is the best!!!

I was trying to save money by doing everything myself, but now I realize I could NOT have done it without Gillian. We hired her as our day of coordinator. My day was super busy from beginning til end and Gillian was there to set up my decorations, manage my vendors, follow our timeline, and assist us (if you think you can do all this on your wedding day and not get stressed out please think again). Our wedding was so perfect thanks to Gillian. She is very sweet, flexible, organized, and I would've guessed she had 15+ years of experience behind her. I found most of my vendors on my own, and it was like Gillian was the missing piece I needed to tie everything together. And watching everything come together on our wedding day was truly amazing thanks to Gillian. Wish I would've hired her sooner than later! Please book her!!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Michaela F. · Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful!

Gillian was so amazing to work with! I had my wedding on October 17th, 2020 at Lauxmont Farms at the Rotunda. We met at one of the wedding expos that Lauxmont hosted after I put my name into the discount raffle she was offering. I ended up winning the raffle & I hired her for my day-of wedding coordinator. We originally weren’t going to hire a coordinator at all for our wedding (even though it was out of town and we lived almost 3 hours away). We thought we could do it all on our own, but I can’t express how grateful I am that we had Gillian to help us! Not only did she make our wedding day PERFECT and 10x smoother, she helped Jake and I along the way with planning certain things for the ceremony and reception. Planning became very stressful as the wedding got closer and I trusted Gillian 100% to help me make the right decisions for our special day. I did not have to worry about ANYTHING on my wedding day. Gillian knew exactly how I wanted everything decorated and we were so pleased with how it all turned out. Even at the end of the evening, Gillian was there to help clean up and load everything into vehicles. We HIGHLY recommend Gillian! She is also super sweet to work with :) Thank you again !!

Sent on 11/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events by Gillian FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1350.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lancaster, PA, 17543 See on map
    Location of (Events by Gillian)