2100 US-301, Palmetto, FL 34221 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Kiss Of Perfection

Kiss of Perfection is a family of wedding planners offering couples a step by step process designed to capture the essence of their Love story. Owner Donnamarie Williamson and her associate designers, pride themselves on building strong client relationships. Getting to know you allows them to easily translate your unique self into something visually stunning on wedding day. They effortlessly ensure couples are stress-free both in wedding planning and in life. These certified wedding planners provide you with the amazing gift of freedom to enjoy family, friends and the comfort of knowing your wedding will be perfect.

At Kiss of Perfection, Donnamarie and her team work with you to provide coordinating and planning services customized to your unique soul essence. Wedding planning services offered include the following and so much more:

• Budget Analysis
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Kiss Of Perfection on
Welcome
dewitt for love photography red mesa events kiss of perfection planning 21 51 1041363 159310734764694
Aww furry family

Videos 3 Videos

13 Reviews for Kiss Of Perfection

1 User photo

Traci M. · Getting married on 07/02/2021

We would give 6 STARS if we could!

I think we can sum up our experience with Dona with one story. We were engaged in 2018 and met Donna shortly after at a wedding expo. Her positivity, creativity, and all around infectious light made us feel so comfortable trusting and working with her on the most important day of our lives. We planned to be married in May of 2020. However, due to COVID, we had to push our wedding back to February 2021. 10 days before our wedding our photographer, who has been working with us since 2018, felt uncomfortable with COVID, and we felt it was best to go into a different direction We totally understood and just wanted to make sure that everything was handled in the proper way. Donna and our photographer were nothing but professional, and within a day, the contract was changed and our money was sent back to us. By the next morning donna already had 3 new photographers set up for us to interview that night, and we actually ended up picking the new one that night. The day of the wedding no one could even tell there was a change. That who Donna is. She is a BOSS.
    She is SUPER organized and is thinking 2 steps ahead of everything. Her ability to adapt and adjust in these crazy times are incredible. The day of the wedding, she was like Tom Brady throwing touchdown passes and controlling the offense. IF there was an issues, we had no idea about it, because donna would address the issue, and solve the problem before we even had a chance to realize it.
    Not only would we recommend her to any couple planning a wedding, but she is now a part of our family for life. We cannot thank her enough for all of her hard work and dedication to this process.
    With that all being said, we HIGHLY recommend donna and her company for any wedding or event planning that you need!!
    Thank you Donna and her team for making our wedding day dream come to life!! You are all now stuck with us forever 😊

Sincerely,
    Traci & Jamey McClendon (2-7-21)

Sent on 02/10/2021

Kiss Of Perfection's reply:

What a beautiful sound that has “Mrs. McClendon”, Love it! I’m happy the day finally came for you two. Cheers to you both! Thank you again for such amazing kind words.

Stephanie C. · Married on 12/31/2020

Look no further!

If you’re looking for a wedding planner/coordinator go no further! When we had to change our plans due to covid we knew knew it was time to bring in a wedding coordinator. Our ceremony would stay on the beach, but our reception was no longer at a venue and now in my mother’s backyard. There was no way we could put the stress of the day on her. When looking for a planner I had to make sure that they would gel with not just me but my mom as well, and after speaking with several people I knew Donna would be a great fit. I didn’t want my mom to stress the day of and worry about her home being ready, and thanks to Donna and her team my mom was able to have an enjoyable day/evening.
    Donna did an amazing job coordinating EVERYTHING with our vendors and the timeline was perfect. Multiple locations, no problem. She managed it with ease. I had zero stress on my wedding day and any stress I had leading up to the wedding Donna was there with a listening ear. I highly recommend Donna and her team, I know you won’t be disappointed :)

Sent on 02/05/2021

Kiss Of Perfection's reply:

Yay, Stephanie that's what I love to hear! I'm so glad that not only your day was stress free but also your entire planning experience. Thank you again for choosing us. See you again soon :)

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kiss Of Perfection Pricing

Kiss Of Perfection Price Rates

Kiss Of Perfection FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1550
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1550
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1550
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 200
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Kiss Of Perfection

Donnamarie Williamson

Donnamarie Williamson

Owner/Lead Planner

Weddings have always been a passion of mine even before I obtained a Masters Wedding Planning Certification. My favorite part of wedding day is that moment before you walk down the aisle.

You and I share happy tears that a year's worth of planning has finally arrived and your shining moment is here. I get goosebumps down my arms which usually makes both of us laugh allowing you to relax a bit more before you make your way to your Love.

Weddings are part of my soul! It doesn't matter how many unique and gorgeous weddings planned, this moment will always be the same for me.

Angela

Angela

Planner Assistant

I actually like taking on the planning stress for you in order to make your day exactly what you've dreamed of. This is why I love working with this team, I guess you can say we're all a bit quirky. I can't wait to see your wedding dream come to life!

Sara-Ann

Sara-Ann

Planner Assistant

Watching you have the most genuine smile on your faces with eyes full of love as two lives unite as one, that to me, is the most rewarding part of the entire wedding planning process.

• 2100 US-301 Palmetto, FL, 34221 See on map
    813-370-1419 (Phone number)
    Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm Saturday 9am-1pm Sunday Closed
    Location of (Kiss Of Perfection)