P.O Box 47536, Tampa, FL 33646 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kismis Ink Photography

We are Mariana & Khaled, the artists behind Kismis Ink Photography. Our unique style provides a modern flair, with a perfect combination of fashion and photojournalism. Our whimsical and romantic images capture the true emotion of every occasion. So get started by allowing Kismis Ink into your life to capture the moments you’ve been waiting for!

What he says…

Mariana’s happy & lovely spirit creates an amazing atmosphere everywhere she goes! Her passion and inspiration in photography are driven by what her eyes see everyday- from street signs to the latest photography trends. She anxiously looks forward to capturing the natural smiles and the spontaneous moments in each unique story! She works hard behind the camera, and puts her heart into each click! She is my muse :)

What she says…

Khaled is my soulmate. He is my inspiration and motivator! His talented nature and ease with the camera keeps me in awe at all times! He enjoys challenges and has an unquenchable thirst for learning. His heart is bigger than the world and his devotion to perfection is apparent in everything that he does. As your visual narrator, Khaled will capture your unique story in a way like no other!

• Lifelong Photography Studio
  • Kristina Maness Photography
  • Peter Le Photography

13 Reviews for Kismis Ink Photography

Stefani · Married on 06/10/2018

I know they already have a million 5 star reviews, but here is one more, and very much deserved. I didn't actually choose Kismis Ink, my wedding planner chose them for me, but I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Mariana and her husband were so personable and fun, they made everyone feel comfortable during photos. In fact, they made us all feel like super models, which was nice! The pictures came out great and they had an excellent turn around time as well, much faster than I expected! I am so happy my wedding planner chose them, I couldn't be happier with the way my wedding day turned out. I highly recommend Kismis Ink for your wedding, they do a phenomenal job, are very professional, and they do destination weddings, too!

Thank you, Mariana and Khaled!

Stefani & Trey Orbik
    06-10-2018

Sent on 07/19/2018

Meagan · Married on 12/02/2016

Mariana and Khaled are the dream team. I can't say enough great things about their work ethic, wonderful personalities, and their quality of work. We had our engagement session and wedding photos taken by Kismis Ink Photography and we were blown away by the photos that they captured. If you're looking for photographers that are passionate and fun to work with, I completely recommend Kismis Ink Photography. You can trust that they will capture those unforgettable moments and their professionalism is outstanding.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Alyssa · Married on 03/14/2015

We LOVE Mariana and Khaled! From the beginning, when we met them at Cafe TuTu Tango for dinner and drinks to get to know them, to our wedding day, we were over-the-top impressed with EVERYTHING! We felt so comfortable when they were photographing us, which is important! They made a connection with us from the very beginning, so much so that we wish they lived in Orlando so we could hang out more often :) Their pictures speak volumes, and their work ethic does too!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Award

1 Real Wedding

• Lucky Lemon Films Wedding Videographers

We absolutely love Mariana and Khaled and the whole Kismis Ink experience! They are truly talented, dedicated professionals who create stunning images. We have worked with them many many times over the years and even collaborated on a few artistic projects. We would recommend them to anyone!

• Liz Kamali Events Wedding Planners

They are phenomenal

• MMD Events Wedding Florists

MMD Events loves Kismis Ink Photography! We have worked on several different events and photo shoots with Mariana and Khaled and they are WONDERFUL! We recently worked on a wedding and a Ruffled photo shoot with them. The pictures were fantastic and beautiful in every way, and we adored the way they captured our lounge setups and vintage furniture. Mariana’s super sweet and upbeat personality is a blast to be around. It is always a pleasure to work with Kismis Ink, and we can’t wait to work with them in future events to come!

• P.O Box 47536 Tampa, 33646 See on map
    Location of (Kismis Ink Photography)