Kismet Flowers

Dripping Springs, TX View map

$5,000 Typical Price

“Spend more time and energy into the things that you love.”

It’s our family motto. We embrace the areas of life that bring the greatest smiles. For me, creating with my hands brings me that joy. What an honor it is to create for someone else and provide them with those same smiles.

I love the details that come with creating floral & décor for weddings and events, big or small. Getting to know each client’s personality is important to me. It ensures our creative process is focused on your vision. I want you to feel your personality was fully captured when it comes to the wedding of your dreams.

I find my own inspiration in nature. It’s a chance to walk with opened eyes and see how we can utilize the gifts already provided. I love texture. I love color. I love the unexpected. And I love challenging myself each wedding season to see and try executions differently.

Located in Dripping Springs, Texas, it allows the ability to service all the beautiful Hill Country venues as well as the Austin metro.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$350

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 04/08/2022

Hire Kismet Flowers!

I cannot express how happy and blown away I was by Corynn's work. I had a vision for what I was wanting for my wedding florals and she went above and beyond what I could have imagined! Meeting her in person at her studio was so helpful. We talked about the style and vision of the wedding decor and she was so kind in letting me borrow some of her personal decor (bud vases, candlestick holders). She ordered the table runner cheesecloths and the candlesticks from the companies she knew from the industry. It took a huge load off my plate trying to figure out the rest of the decor. Can't express how thankful I was! I've seen a variety of her work (from her doing my friends weddings) and she is so versatile- she is able to arrange different color schemes (blue and yellow, purple and gray, green and neutrals) and different florals. We did dried florals for our wedding and it turned out beautiful. You will be so happy with the outcome of your florals if you work with Corynn! :)
    Charlotte Married on 04/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

On point, creative, responsive, talented!

Corynn was amazing and easy to work with. She totally got the look I wanted and executed it beautifully! She helped me get exactly what we wanted within budget too! Cannot recommend her enough!
  • Calais
    Calais S. Married on 03/26/2022

So wonderful

Corynn is exceptionally talented and did a beautiful job on our wedding florals. She understood the vibe / vision from the beginning and truly delivered. Would 100000% recommend!
  • illustration stars

Team

Corynn Key
Corynn Key
Owner / Lead Designer

Kismet Flowers was started by me, Corynn Key. A few words to describe me: quirky, authentic, simple. I think life should be lived real. I lead with honestly (and a smile). My boys (husband and son) are the most important thing to me. I strive hard for balance between wedding seasons and family time.

I find my inspiration in nature. It’s a chance to walk with opened eyes and see how we can utilize the gifts already provided. I love texture. I love color. I love the unexpected. And I love challenging myself each wedding season to see and try executions differently.

I had a career manyg moons again with an ad agency for 13 years. It made me who I am professionally. As the journey of life continued, it was simply time for a change. The family goal and motto became to “spend more time and energy into the things that you love.” So we did.

I love flowers and have always enjoyed gardening, but I was never an expert. So I took classes; I found mentors. I got my hands busy creating. I experienced. I road the waves of life and learned through the lessons. I absorbed myself into all the details.

Now, many years later, Kismet continues to bloom! I am fulfilling a dream doing what I love. It’s a thrill. I have the honor of creating with my own hands and providing those smiles to others.

Lesson learned in life: Sometimes you just have to jump. I did. It’s not easy, but it’s sure rewarding. This path was Kismet for me. (wink wink)

The Alexander at Creek Road The Alexander at Creek Road Barn & Farm Weddings

Love Kismet Flowers! Corynn is fabulous to work with. And she has such vision. Can't wait to work with her again, and so happy to have made this connection with her!

Hwy 290 & RR12 Dripping Springs, TX, 78620
5125202260
Location of (Kismet Flowers)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding