Kismet Flowers Reviews

Kismet Flowers 7
  • Tara

Tara Lockhart · Married on 05/18/2019

A floral genius!

Corynn did an amazing job! It far exceeded my expectations, I was just blown away by her creations, especially my bouquet!!! Loved, loved, loved it!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Angela

Angela Garza · Married on 02/16/2019

Hands down, best florist ever!

Corynn was such a joy to work with! She was recommended by a friend that had just recently gotten married and I could not be happier with how everything turned out!

I was a little lost with what our wedding "theme" was and I just told Corynn the flowers I liked and colors we preferred and she really handled it all from there! She was so sweet and I knew we could put our trust in her to deliver on the big day. And WOW did she exceed our expectations. It was romantic but subtle, gorgeous and tasteful. She listened to the little direction I gave and hit the nail on the head. I wasn't able to see really anything until I was handed my bouquet and walked out for the ceremony and in that moment, I knew everything else would be flawless.

Corynn was informative, insightful, honest, friendly and warm, professional, and just overall wonderful! I would recommend her to anyone! In fact, another friend of ours is getting married in May, and she's using Corynn too :) Excited to see her work again!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Jerry Maddox · Married on 01/26/2019

Kismet is Wonderful!

If you need a florist for your wedding in the Austin area, select Kismet.

Corynn did such a fantastic job making the venue and flowers for my daughter's wedding beautiful, and respecting my budget!

Thank you for making it a special day...

Sent on 02/01/2019

Liz · Married on 01/12/2019

Best Florist Ever!

The Kismet team is so wonderful and everything I was looking for in a florist! Affordable, local, creative and laid back. They worked with me to incorporate so many details into our floral decor and really listened to what I wanted. I keep dreaming about the greenery and black candles on our head table and the greenery the Kismet team put together for our ceremony arch. I totally trusted them design wise and received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was! Do yourself a favor and work with the Kismet team!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Erin · Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely Beautiful

We were going for a wintery vibe with navy, ivory, and greenery and the flowers exceeded my expectations! Pictures to come.. but worth every cent!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Kismet Flowers 8

Kelly · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing florist!

Corynn with Kismet is incredible! She was so easy to work with and her work at our wedding on 12/1 was beyond amazing. I am still blown away by all she did. My bouquet was to die for and exactly what I wanted which was lots of color, different textures, and succulents and she definitely delivered. My flower crown was perfect as well as all the corsages/bouts. She did a beautiful job decorating the aisle and the arch my dad made for our wedding. Also, in the days before our wedding she was able to add on greenery for our tables and a long piece of greenery with roses for our sweetheart table. Everything was perfect and I can't wait to see the pictures. Working with Corynn was such a wonderful experience and I will cherish her work forever! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2018

Made our dreams come true!

I can’t give Kismet and it’s team enough praise. They are wonderful. From the very beginning, Corynn made us feel that she truly cared and was looking to give us everything we had ever dreamed of and make it happen within our budget. I contacted many florists and they just gave me flat rates and flat responses. Corynn was so different than everyone else. She wanted to create a relationship with us and honor the budget we had.

The wedding was gorgeous. I walked into the venue to get ready, and it was so beautiful, my eyes were watering. She made the fairytale vision come to life and it was all so perfect. She gave me the beautiful flower curtain behind the arch that I had always dreamed of, and she made the entire room sparkle. The guests could not stop talking about it!

I can’t even think about choosing someone else for our wedding, we cannot thank her enough. This woman and her business will make all of your dreams come true, so stop looking and book her right now!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Corynn with Kismet Flowers is phenomenal. She was willing to work with us to make our vision come alive while also keeping it within our budget. There were many things I loved about Corynn’s work, but what stood out most was her creativity, positivity, and passion for what she does. I would 100% recommend working with Kismet Flowers!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Carolyn Mao · Married on 11/03/2018

The wedding florist of all wedding florists!!!

Corynn is everything you can ask for in a wedding florist and MORE. With a decade-long career in business in her back pocket, she is savvy and efficient beyond belief, with a serious green thumb and timeless taste. Our wedding on 11/3/2018 was unique because I insisted on going the "green/environmentally friendlier" route by trying to use as few "cut flowers" as possible. I contacted over 15 Austin-area wedding florists, few of whom responded well to my unique request. I'm not a gal who is big into wedding planning nor do I know florals well. Corynn immediately got a sense for my taste, appreciated the oak trees and greenery at our venue, and used photos and detailed descriptions to help me visualize table centerpieces with potted succulent, herb, and ivy displays. My bouquet looked like it came right out of a wedding blog or magazine, and my bridesmaids loved the choices of floral crowns and wrist-cuffs! She was more than flexible in terms of my budget, avoiding specific material and colors that clash with Asian traditions, and even took my bouquet and succulents back to her shop until I could pick them up after the wedding! Corynn was easily my favorite vendor to work with, and I'd strongly recommend booking her if she is still available for your wedding weekend!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Andrea Wagner · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything was perfect

I am so beyond happy with Kismet Flowers!! When we first met with Corynn, she sat down with us to get to know us as people and as a couple. She showed us that it’s important to make sure the floral design for our wedding represented who we are! We didn’t know anything about flower types, design, colors, or anything. All we did was explain what we imagine our wedding flowers would look like and Corynn brought that vision to life. Everything from bouquets to centerpieces was exactly what we imagined. I’m so happy we found Kismet :)

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Jena

Jena Irish · Married on 11/03/2018

AMAZING experience!

Working with Corynn at Kismet Flowers was one of my favorite parts about planning my wedding! After signing our contract about 10 months out, I worked closely with Corynn to finalize my floral proposal. She was SO accommodating with what I DID and did NOT want!!! She even attended 2 of my decor meetings with at my wedding venue so that she could get a real picture of our special day. She saw my vision and then performed above and beyond! I highly recommend Corynn and her team at Kismet Flowers for any floral needs!!!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Kismet Flowers 9

John · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent quality of flowers and service with a personal touch

We really wanted to use a specific local flower farm that provides seasonal wildflowers. Corynn was not only willing to work with the farm, but she actually knew the owner. The arrangements that she came up with were perfectly suited to what we wanted at a reasonable price.

Corynn also went above-and-beyond helping us come up with an arrangement for our homemade cakes using extra flowers. Her efforts really took everything to the next level.

Would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Kismet Flowers 10

caitlin · Married on 09/02/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kismet Flowers. Corynn is truly an artist. I found it hard to put into words what my vision for the wedding was, but she went above and beyond anything I could ever dream of. I didn't want the day to be over, I wanted to wake up to those flowers forever. You can tell floral design isn't just her job, but her passion and her God-given talent.

My day would not have been near as perfect without her work. Her work at the ceremony and reception were truly breathtaking. She also helped point me in the direction of floral preservation and I'm so grateful for that.

If you want your dreams to come true, don't go anywhere but here!

THANK YOU SO MUCH CORYNN!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful flowers from a caring individual

I initially contacted Corynn because from her website she seemed so much like a real person instead of a business. That could not be more true. Corynn and I had a nice long phone conversation where she really wanted to learn as much as she could about me and my now husband. From that conversation, she compiled some ideas in a .PDF and we met in person over lunch to discuss those ideas and narrow down what I liked and didn’t like as much. I had so much trust and confidence in Corynn and I was not at all disappointed. Every stylistic detail that we discussed ahead of time was incorporated in some form in all of the flowers. The bouquets and boutonnieres beautifully complemented each other. The girls who came to the venue to dress the archway were great sports since it was pouring rain when they arrived. Their patience paid off and they assembled a stunning floral display. The only issue I had was that there must have been some kind of minor miscommunication about the cake. I was expecting there to be some floral accents to it and I don’t know what happened but they didn’t make it. I will admit, however, that I didn’t notice until the next day when I was reviewing some photos. The rest of the floral was so beautiful, I didn’t really miss the cake flowers. I would highly highly recommend Corynn and her Kismet Floral team for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 08/18/2018

The BEST Florist in the Austin Area!

Corynn and her team are hands down AMAZING! Corynn is a true visionary who helped make this bride's floral dreams come true.

I have only but great things to say about Kismet Flowers (and have already sent two other brides her way) - they are truly one of a kind. I am so glad they were able to help make my sunflower & succulent dreams come true! Coming from someone who has a hard time putting into words exactly what I'm looking for - Corynn listened, found examples, and helped make my vision a reality.

From a large alter piece, to mini succulent name/table favors, to the little details on every napkin - she has thought through ALL of it, especially things I would never have considered. Corynn has an eye for big picture, but also the little details that truly make weddings so special. I would recommend Kismet Flowers to any bride - Corynn and her team are good people who love what they do, and it 120% shows in the incredible work they do. Thank you Kismet Flowers for everything!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Kismet Flowers 18
    Kismet Flowers 19
    Kismet Flowers 20

Alice · Married on 07/28/2018

I used Kismet Flowers for my wedding at the Terrace Club on 7/28/18 and everything was absolutely perfect! Corynn is extremely responsive over email/phone and truly cares about making her client's big day feel special and stress-free. She is a sweet, energetic breath of fresh air and it's very obvious that she loves what she does. Of all of the compliments I received from guests at my wedding, the flowers were probably the most mentioned. They were so, so beautiful. I would highly recommend Kismet to any bride - you will not be disappointed. Out of 10 stars, I'd give Corynn and her team 1,000. Thank you so much, Kismet Flowers!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Kismet Flowers 27
    Kismet Flowers 28
    Kismet Flowers 29

Martheya · Married on 07/07/2018

Thank you Kismet for listening, dreaming, and making my dream wedding visions come to life! I truly enjoyed the planning process with Corynn. It all began at our first meeting where I shared my ideas and she facilitated a logistical and dreamy brainstorm on what was possible. After this meeting I knew we were in good hands. Corynn immediately shared a detailed, organized, and easy to understand proposal. We were able to edit this proposal and make tiny adjustments leading up to the big day. On our wedding day I will never forget the moment I walked into our reception "sneak peek"...I had no words. Kismet produced creative, innovative, and clean arrangements. Kismet truly brought to life my wedding vision enhanced and embellished.

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Kismet Flowers 30

Caroline · Married on 06/30/2018

Kismet Flowers did an amazing job on my daughter’s wedding. When we walked into the venue we were so excited. Caroline wanted a very particular style of flower and Corynn really listened and did her research. She made Caroline ‘s flower dreams come true. Everything was so beautiful. Corynn and her floral team went over and above on the reception. She made a stylish dinner board with calligraphy name cards. It was fantastic and made the meal choices worry free. Kismet Flowers are the only choice if you want the best wedding floral designs.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Sam · Married on 06/16/2018

We hit the jackpot with Corynn and her team at Kismet! We hit it off with Corynn from the very beginning and she worked with us to find a way to work together that fit our budget. From the start she knew exactly what our style was and who we were as people because she took the time to. She suggested little touches that made our day absolutely perfect and even loaned us her mother's vintage record player to complete our look. Everyone went on and on about how beautiful the floral was at the wedding and we could not have been happier. She is creative, innovative, resourceful, kind, and hard working. I highly suggest Kismet Flowers and especially Corynn for your special day. She elevates floral to a whole other level!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Kismet Flowers 31
    Kismet Flowers 32

Marisa · Married on 06/02/2018

Oh my gosh, how do I even begin?! From the start to the very end, Corynn and Kismet Flowers delivered service that was above and beyond my wildest dreams. I'm not a flower expert and wasn't exactly sure how I wanted the arrangements to look, but Corynn met with me several times to walk through everything and provide suggestions and support until we nailed down the perfect flower pieces. She was always extremely responsive to both emails and calls and above all, was *excited* about my wedding, which was both refreshing and comforting. The day of, I received at least a dozen compliments from various people expressing how beautiful the flowers were. Looking back, I can safely say that the bouquets and decorations she provided tied the whole wedding together. I cannot recommend Kismet Flowers enough!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Kismet Flowers 33
    Kismet Flowers 34
    Kismet Flowers 35

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Corynn is the definition of going above and beyond. We can't thank her enough, or even put into words, how wonderful she has been.

Kismet Flowers provided flowers, decor, and excellent service for our wedding day. She truly cares about her work and making your big day as special as can be. Her bouquets and flower arrangements were vibrant, beautiful, and over-the-top. More than that, Corynn is sweet, easy-going, budget-conscious, and extremely responsive. WE LOVE HER!

If you need flowers or decor for any event in the central Texas area, do not look any further. Reach out to Corynn, and I GUARANTEE you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jourdan · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't speak highly enough of Corynn and the beauty she creates! She has a presence that makes you feel you've known each other forever--and based on the end result, has the ability to truly see you and your vision, capturing it all better than you could have ever imagined. Rare to find a vendor that brings about such a sense of excitement and peace in this process. A complete dream to have had the opportunity to work with her and have her magic be part of our day.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Molly · Married on 04/28/2018

I can not speak Highly Enough about all the wonderfulness that is Corynn and her team at Kismet Flowers!!! Just read all her Reviews. Corynn has a unique ability to execute YOUR vision beyond your wildest dreams! And not only were the flowers OUT OF THIS WORLD ( I mean strangers that were at the venue were coming up to my parents and says how STUNNING the flowers were!), But Corynn and her family are lovely, fun loving, wonderful people! If you are reading this, congratulations you have found your florist!! You struck Gold!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Kismet Flowers 36
    Kismet Flowers 37

Ana · Married on 04/07/2018

GO with Coryyn with Kismet Flowers for you florist! She was amazing throughout the entire process. I did not just find one florist and pick them, I shopped around for a florist doing much research. I talked and made proposals with 4 other florist before going with Coryyn. She really stood out from the rest due to her preparation going into the consult. She understood my vision for my wedding flowers more than anyone else, and I believed that she could make my vision a reality. The flowers at the wedding were everything I imagined and more. People were coming up to me and my husband all night commenting on how the flowers arrangements were the most beautiful and unique they had ever seen. Not only were the flowers amazing, but she was easy to communicate with. I enjoyed every aspect of working with Coryyn

Sent on 04/24/2018

Krisitn · Married on 04/06/2018

Where do I even start...I had been on the search for a florist for about 3 months before finding Kismet and even interviewed some of the well known florists in Austin. I went through the process of getting quotes but at the end of the day just felt like a number...and then I found Corynn. It really was true Kismet, as a coworker of mine found her while she was planning her wedding at the same time and referred me to her.

From the second I contacted Corynn I knew Kismet was the right choice. I could tell from our first email that she really cared about my vision for my wedding and then when we met it was next level. I created parts of my center pieces and Corynn gave suggestions for ways to incorporate them with the floral displays and even offered to help me do some last minute tweaks. She went above and beyond anything I could have imagined and that was just the planning stages. When it came down to her showing me some of the flowers closer to the wedding day she had made some beautiful choices and I literally had tears in my eye when I saw my bouquet. She also helped with placement of signs and seating charts and last minute decor items.

I literally could go on and on about how fabulous she was and is! I'm only sad that my wedding is over and I don't work with her anymore. If you ever need a florist that will work with your vision without breaking your budget, has amazing rentals, goes above and beyond what you could have ever imagined, then Corynn with Kismet is the one for you! Seriously though, I couldn't have picked a better florist or human being to help make my day so lovely.

Sent on 05/21/2018