Kismet Flowers Reviews

Kismet Flowers 5
Kismet Flowers 6
Kismet Flowers 7

Max Daniller-Varghese · Married on 09/14/2019

Kismet makes your flower dreams come true

Working with Corynn and team was a complete dream. They executed perfectly on our vision-- we wanted something bold, unique and beautiful, and she made it work within our budget perfectly. She absolutely hit the nail on the head and got our bouquets, table arrangements, corsages, and boutennieres to a tee. We also had a chuppah, which looked PERFECT. We wouldn't have changed a thing! Highly recommend working with Kismet to make your wedding floral dreams come true!

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Kismet Flowers 8

Claire Andreas · Married on 09/07/2019

Crazy beautiful tropical florals!

I knew I had to work with Corynn for our wedding florals as soon as I received her response to my initial email. Her warmth showed through immediately and she seemed just as excited as I was to execute my vision. It was important to me to work with someone who not only was incredibly talented, which was easy to see from her online gallery, but who was equally as full of character and love as we wanted our wedding to be. This girl is all of the above! She made the entire process so stress free which is a phrase I would have never thought I would be using to describe my wedding planning. She helped me design an incredible floral wall to pair with our neon sign for a super unique photo op that fit my vision to a T and filled the rest of the space with beautiful tropical flowers. My husband is from Cuba and she helped me bring a little bit of Havana to Austin for him. Forever so grateful I found Kismet & Corynn!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Ashburn · Married on 06/01/2019

Congratulations, you found your florist!

I've started writing this review like 5 times and it is just so difficult because I have SO MUCH to say, and no words do Kismet justice. Corynn and her team do magic - I don't know how else to say it. I went to her with a half-baked vision, and no experience ordering flowers for anything before. The direction I gave her went along the lines of "simple but bold," "rustic but elegant."I can't describe the joy I felt when I first saw the bouquets, boutonnieres, and decorations on my wedding day. There may have been tears. Everything was somehow exactly if not better than what I envisioned. The colors, the texture, everything. Corynn and her team somehow got inside my head and made it all happen. She made my wedding so much more beautiful and I cannot thank her enough. I wholeheartedly agree with some of the other reviews I'm reading here: If you're reading this, congratulations, you found your florist! Now make sure she's available on your wedding day because it'll be the best decision you make, other than getting married.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Tara

Tara Lockhart · Married on 05/18/2019

A floral genius!

Corynn did an amazing job! It far exceeded my expectations, I was just blown away by her creations, especially my bouquet!!! Loved, loved, loved it!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Laura

Laura Lambert · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I highly recommend Corynn and her team at Kismet Flowers. They are the BEST! Corynn really took the time to understand my crazy vision and did such a beautiful job bringing it to life. She was more than happy to incorporate dream catchers that I made and designed all the florals to match. She was the first and only florist that I contacted. I knew she was the one after the first meeting. She thoughtfully listens to you and is able to offer great ideas. She is very flexible and professional. She's just a fantastic florist and a fantastic person. You won't go wrong choosing Kismet Flowers. They will make your wedding beautiful!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 05/03/2019

Effortless, from start to finish!

Corynn and her team were absolutely perfect for our wedding. I’d been referred to Kismet Flowers by two friends who both married recently, and I immediately scheduled a consultation with Corynn at her adorable floral studio. I was a little concerned that my short planning timeframe (just 4 months) would deter Corynn from taking me on as a client, but she was so gracious and kind from the start. While visiting her studio, we discussed my floral needs, and I was able to preview the types of flowers she was thinking for the decor, as well as the single-bud vases and other options I’d have available throughout the planning process. From there, Corynn took the reins, providing a detailed proposal for all the floral decor, the costs per item (which were fair and reasonable), and pictures as examples/inspiration for the final product.

Aside from the planning process, a few other things stand out that make Kismet Flowers exceptional. It rained on the day of our wedding and some of the external floral plans needed to be repurposed indoors. Corynn’s team made the transition seamless and were so flexible about changing the plan on the spot! I also love peonies, but due to my May wedding, those flowers weren’t quite in bloom yet. However, Corynn miraculously found a white peony and snuck it into my bridal bouquet. This might seem like such a small thing to note, but for me, it just further confirmed Corynn’s attention to detail and commitment to making her brides feel radiant on their wedding day. And it also made an already perfect day even more perfect.

Kismet Flowers brought to life all my wedding floral hopes and dreams, and I couldn’t have asked for anything more from Corynn. Thanks Corynn and team for everything!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Kismet Flowers 9
    Kismet Flowers 10
    Kismet Flowers 11
    Kismet Flowers 12
    Kismet Flowers 13

Amber Griffin-Badchkam · Married on 04/06/2019

Kismet Flowers- the PERFECT choice!

I highly recommend Kismet Flowers. My experience with Corynn and her team was exceptional. She really listened to my ideas and made them come alive even better than I had imagined. Although my ceremony was very small compared to most, Corynn treated me and my wedding with as much enthusiasm and care as a large wedding client. Corynn is kind, attentive and thorough...and a true artist! My wedding was extra special because of Kismet Flowers.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Kismet Flowers 14
    Kismet Flowers 15
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Miller · Married on 04/04/2019

5 star experience - LOVED Kismet Flowers and Corynn!!!

Corynn did an incredible job designing my bridal bouquet and my groom's boutonniere! She was so great to work with, from our first interaction to our last! I felt so heard and she was able to accommodate everything I asked for. I sent her some sample bouquets and inspiration, which she used to craft the most beautiful final product. I have the dried bouquet hanging on a wall in my home now :) She also coordinated directly with our cake caterer to provide flowers for the cakes - it was so nice not to have to worry about that! Corynn was so flexible and so patient with me as I went back and forth on pricing and what I wanted. I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Leah Laird · Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing Experience!

I had such a great experience with Kismet Flowers. I shopped around a lot before deciding, and other florists made me feel straight up foolish about the humble flower budget I had set. Corynn didn’t. She was able to work with my budget, brainstorming ideas on how to make it work, and created an absolutely beautiful look for my day! Everyone was obsessed with my bridal bouquet. She also gave me helpful tips on how to put together my centerpieces: potted prickly pears. I wouldn’t have been able to pull that off without her. Thanks Corynn!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Kismet Flowers 16

Rebecca · Married on 03/30/2019

Corynn is a floral mastermind!

I wanted a local florist who would listen but also use their creative skill for my wedding since I really don't know much about flowers. I wanted something wild, loose, and beautiful. Corynn was an absolute pleasure to work with! I met her at her home and shop and discussed what theme and colors I would want but I really left a lot up to her and she did not disappoint! She created a huge wild amazing bouquet for me and small wild bouquets for my bridesmaids. She made matching boutonnieres for my groom, his party, and our fathers. For our mothers, she made amazing floral bracelets. She made these cool ladder ceiling hangings for my dance floor and amazing table decor. Corynn listened, took charge, and created floral masterpieces for my wedding and did it within a reasonable price. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Kismet Flowers 23
    Kismet Flowers 24
  • Angela

Angela Garza · Married on 02/16/2019

Hands down, best florist ever!

Corynn was such a joy to work with! She was recommended by a friend that had just recently gotten married and I could not be happier with how everything turned out!

I was a little lost with what our wedding "theme" was and I just told Corynn the flowers I liked and colors we preferred and she really handled it all from there! She was so sweet and I knew we could put our trust in her to deliver on the big day. And WOW did she exceed our expectations. It was romantic but subtle, gorgeous and tasteful. She listened to the little direction I gave and hit the nail on the head. I wasn't able to see really anything until I was handed my bouquet and walked out for the ceremony and in that moment, I knew everything else would be flawless.

Corynn was informative, insightful, honest, friendly and warm, professional, and just overall wonderful! I would recommend her to anyone! In fact, another friend of ours is getting married in May, and she's using Corynn too :) Excited to see her work again!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Jerry Maddox · Married on 01/26/2019

Kismet is Wonderful!

If you need a florist for your wedding in the Austin area, select Kismet.

Corynn did such a fantastic job making the venue and flowers for my daughter's wedding beautiful, and respecting my budget!

Thank you for making it a special day...

Sent on 02/01/2019

Liz · Married on 01/12/2019

Best Florist Ever!

The Kismet team is so wonderful and everything I was looking for in a florist! Affordable, local, creative and laid back. They worked with me to incorporate so many details into our floral decor and really listened to what I wanted. I keep dreaming about the greenery and black candles on our head table and the greenery the Kismet team put together for our ceremony arch. I totally trusted them design wise and received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was! Do yourself a favor and work with the Kismet team!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Erin · Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely Beautiful

We were going for a wintery vibe with navy, ivory, and greenery and the flowers exceeded my expectations! Pictures to come.. but worth every cent!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Kismet Flowers 25

Kelly · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing florist!

Corynn with Kismet is incredible! She was so easy to work with and her work at our wedding on 12/1 was beyond amazing. I am still blown away by all she did. My bouquet was to die for and exactly what I wanted which was lots of color, different textures, and succulents and she definitely delivered. My flower crown was perfect as well as all the corsages/bouts. She did a beautiful job decorating the aisle and the arch my dad made for our wedding. Also, in the days before our wedding she was able to add on greenery for our tables and a long piece of greenery with roses for our sweetheart table. Everything was perfect and I can't wait to see the pictures. Working with Corynn was such a wonderful experience and I will cherish her work forever! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2018

Made our dreams come true!

I can’t give Kismet and it’s team enough praise. They are wonderful. From the very beginning, Corynn made us feel that she truly cared and was looking to give us everything we had ever dreamed of and make it happen within our budget. I contacted many florists and they just gave me flat rates and flat responses. Corynn was so different than everyone else. She wanted to create a relationship with us and honor the budget we had.

The wedding was gorgeous. I walked into the venue to get ready, and it was so beautiful, my eyes were watering. She made the fairytale vision come to life and it was all so perfect. She gave me the beautiful flower curtain behind the arch that I had always dreamed of, and she made the entire room sparkle. The guests could not stop talking about it!

I can’t even think about choosing someone else for our wedding, we cannot thank her enough. This woman and her business will make all of your dreams come true, so stop looking and book her right now!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Corynn with Kismet Flowers is phenomenal. She was willing to work with us to make our vision come alive while also keeping it within our budget. There were many things I loved about Corynn’s work, but what stood out most was her creativity, positivity, and passion for what she does. I would 100% recommend working with Kismet Flowers!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Carolyn Mao · Married on 11/03/2018

The wedding florist of all wedding florists!!!

Corynn is everything you can ask for in a wedding florist and MORE. With a decade-long career in business in her back pocket, she is savvy and efficient beyond belief, with a serious green thumb and timeless taste. Our wedding on 11/3/2018 was unique because I insisted on going the "green/environmentally friendlier" route by trying to use as few "cut flowers" as possible. I contacted over 15 Austin-area wedding florists, few of whom responded well to my unique request. I'm not a gal who is big into wedding planning nor do I know florals well. Corynn immediately got a sense for my taste, appreciated the oak trees and greenery at our venue, and used photos and detailed descriptions to help me visualize table centerpieces with potted succulent, herb, and ivy displays. My bouquet looked like it came right out of a wedding blog or magazine, and my bridesmaids loved the choices of floral crowns and wrist-cuffs! She was more than flexible in terms of my budget, avoiding specific material and colors that clash with Asian traditions, and even took my bouquet and succulents back to her shop until I could pick them up after the wedding! Corynn was easily my favorite vendor to work with, and I'd strongly recommend booking her if she is still available for your wedding weekend!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Andrea Wagner · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything was perfect

I am so beyond happy with Kismet Flowers!! When we first met with Corynn, she sat down with us to get to know us as people and as a couple. She showed us that it’s important to make sure the floral design for our wedding represented who we are! We didn’t know anything about flower types, design, colors, or anything. All we did was explain what we imagine our wedding flowers would look like and Corynn brought that vision to life. Everything from bouquets to centerpieces was exactly what we imagined. I’m so happy we found Kismet :)

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Jena

Jena Irish · Married on 11/03/2018

AMAZING experience!

Working with Corynn at Kismet Flowers was one of my favorite parts about planning my wedding! After signing our contract about 10 months out, I worked closely with Corynn to finalize my floral proposal. She was SO accommodating with what I DID and did NOT want!!! She even attended 2 of my decor meetings with at my wedding venue so that she could get a real picture of our special day. She saw my vision and then performed above and beyond! I highly recommend Corynn and her team at Kismet Flowers for any floral needs!!!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Kismet Flowers 26

John · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent quality of flowers and service with a personal touch

We really wanted to use a specific local flower farm that provides seasonal wildflowers. Corynn was not only willing to work with the farm, but she actually knew the owner. The arrangements that she came up with were perfectly suited to what we wanted at a reasonable price.

Corynn also went above-and-beyond helping us come up with an arrangement for our homemade cakes using extra flowers. Her efforts really took everything to the next level.

Would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Kismet Flowers 27

caitlin · Married on 09/02/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kismet Flowers. Corynn is truly an artist. I found it hard to put into words what my vision for the wedding was, but she went above and beyond anything I could ever dream of. I didn't want the day to be over, I wanted to wake up to those flowers forever. You can tell floral design isn't just her job, but her passion and her God-given talent.

My day would not have been near as perfect without her work. Her work at the ceremony and reception were truly breathtaking. She also helped point me in the direction of floral preservation and I'm so grateful for that.

If you want your dreams to come true, don't go anywhere but here!

THANK YOU SO MUCH CORYNN!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful flowers from a caring individual

I initially contacted Corynn because from her website she seemed so much like a real person instead of a business. That could not be more true. Corynn and I had a nice long phone conversation where she really wanted to learn as much as she could about me and my now husband. From that conversation, she compiled some ideas in a .PDF and we met in person over lunch to discuss those ideas and narrow down what I liked and didn’t like as much. I had so much trust and confidence in Corynn and I was not at all disappointed. Every stylistic detail that we discussed ahead of time was incorporated in some form in all of the flowers. The bouquets and boutonnieres beautifully complemented each other. The girls who came to the venue to dress the archway were great sports since it was pouring rain when they arrived. Their patience paid off and they assembled a stunning floral display. The only issue I had was that there must have been some kind of minor miscommunication about the cake. I was expecting there to be some floral accents to it and I don’t know what happened but they didn’t make it. I will admit, however, that I didn’t notice until the next day when I was reviewing some photos. The rest of the floral was so beautiful, I didn’t really miss the cake flowers. I would highly highly recommend Corynn and her Kismet Floral team for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 08/18/2018

The BEST Florist in the Austin Area!

Corynn and her team are hands down AMAZING! Corynn is a true visionary who helped make this bride's floral dreams come true.

I have only but great things to say about Kismet Flowers (and have already sent two other brides her way) - they are truly one of a kind. I am so glad they were able to help make my sunflower & succulent dreams come true! Coming from someone who has a hard time putting into words exactly what I'm looking for - Corynn listened, found examples, and helped make my vision a reality.

From a large alter piece, to mini succulent name/table favors, to the little details on every napkin - she has thought through ALL of it, especially things I would never have considered. Corynn has an eye for big picture, but also the little details that truly make weddings so special. I would recommend Kismet Flowers to any bride - Corynn and her team are good people who love what they do, and it 120% shows in the incredible work they do. Thank you Kismet Flowers for everything!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Kismet Flowers 35
    Kismet Flowers 36
    Kismet Flowers 37

Alice · Married on 07/28/2018

I used Kismet Flowers for my wedding at the Terrace Club on 7/28/18 and everything was absolutely perfect! Corynn is extremely responsive over email/phone and truly cares about making her client's big day feel special and stress-free. She is a sweet, energetic breath of fresh air and it's very obvious that she loves what she does. Of all of the compliments I received from guests at my wedding, the flowers were probably the most mentioned. They were so, so beautiful. I would highly recommend Kismet to any bride - you will not be disappointed. Out of 10 stars, I'd give Corynn and her team 1,000. Thank you so much, Kismet Flowers!!

Sent on 10/10/2018