Baltimore, MD 21218 Map · Phone number

About Kirsten Marie Photography

Contact Me: I would love to hear all about your wedding so please include as many details as possible when you inquire so I can best assist you! Please include your venue location, desired coverage, budget and any details about the two of you.

My Approach: I love all the little pieces that make up a wedding, from the little embellishments to the shared glances I am there to soak it all up. I go into every wedding with a piece of who each couple is and thoughtfullly put together a beatiful story that will be told many years to come. At the end of the day all you have are memories and photographs to relive one of the most special days of your life. I love getting to know my clients and giving each couple a very personalized experience.

I am happy to custom tailor collections to fit your photography needs. Please contact me with any questions or to set up an appointment.

Follow Kirsten Marie Photography on

www kirstenmariephotography com0909
thegreat room savage mill wedding photographe
shade trees and evergreens rustic outdoor wed
Kirsten Marie Photography
maryland wedding photographer virginia winery fall
virginia wedding photographer virginia woodlawn pl

Kirsten Marie Photography 4
Kirsten Marie Photography 5
Kirsten Marie Photography 6

RML19 · Married on 04/13/2019

Even better than I could have imagined,

I can’t say enough good things about Kirsten! Her photos speak for themselves - she is incredibly talented, and she was the first (and only) photographer I called after seeing her gorgeous portfolio. What I couldn’t have known from her portfolio is that Kirsten is such a sweet person! My husband and I were so happy to have her calm, warm presence with us throughout our wedding day. I am thrilled with the way the photos turned out and feel very lucky that Kirsten could come from Seattle to Baltimore to capture our day for us. If Kirsten is available, book her!!!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Kirsten Marie Photography 7
    Kirsten Marie Photography 8
    Kirsten Marie Photography 9

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

Loved Kirsten!

The best part about our wedding (besides getting married, I guess!) was finding Kirsten as our photographer. Kirsten takes beautiful pictures of all the fun and unscripted moments of your wedding, AND she is a lovely, sweet person who will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. During our engagement session, Kirsten was so fun to hang out with that I felt relieved knowing she’d be at our wedding. Fast forward a few months to the wedding…I was pretty stressed out the week before thinking of everything that could go wrong, and Kirsten – this is not part of her job description – sent me comforting emails and texts to reassure me that our wedding was going to be amazing. On the wedding day, I loved having Kirsten around me all day because it was like hanging out with a friend. Kirsten and her second shooter were both experts at posing us without being too prescriptive, and they knew exactly when and how to guide our large formal group shots and when to be more in the background. We love our photos, and love reliving our wedding day through them. We’ve had friends and family comment that our photos look like they belong in a magazine, and while we’re biased, we agree because they really are beautiful. Thank you Kirsten, you are a gem!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Kirsten Marie Photography 10
    Kirsten Marie Photography 11
    Kirsten Marie Photography 12

Kirsten Marie Photography's reply:

What a beautiful message to receive!! I adore you and it was such a joy to witness and document your wedding. I still think fondly back on your incredible NYC session and your thoughtful gestures and my amazing cupcakes. Both times we JUST beat that crazy weather and it was so so worth it!

Kaila · Married on 08/11/2017

Kirsten was the best vendor we hired - we are so unbelievably happy we found her. We planned our Seattle wedding remotely and working with Kirsten made it all so much more smooth. She is warm & genuine and the moment I spoke on the phone with her I knew she had the energy I needed on my big day. Our first meeting over coffee only confirmed what an excellent choice we had made - it was like we already knew her! Her good energy vibes shown through immediately - I remember having her at a vendor meeting that was stressful and I felt relaxed having her on my side. She also made us feel so comfortable on the day of even though we chose not to do an engagement shoot to "practice" in front of the camera. I am a bit camera shy but she brought out the best of me, my husband and all our family & friends. Her shots were stunning & had an editorial twist I wanted but also captured the feelings & energy of each part of our day perfectly. I can actually re-live the whole day through her work. We are SO happy we met such an amazing artist! Thank you Kirsten!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Kirsten Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,007.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Modern Life : Weddings & Portraits
    Modern Life : Weddings & Portraits Wedding Photographers

Kirsten is a wonderful person first and foremost! When she came to my photography studio to work with us I just knew she was special. It's been awesome watching her style flourish with her own business. I love working with her and so will you.