Kirsten Marie Photography

South Lake Tahoe, CA View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Thanks for stopping by!

I am Kirsten Marie Photography, a local Reno & Tahoe wedding photographer. I have been helping couples document their love stories for over 11 years.

I love all the little pieces that make up a wedding, from the little embellishments to the shared glances I am there to soak it all up. I go into every wedding with a piece of who each couple is and thoughtfully put together a beautiful story that will be told many years to come. At the end of the day all you have are memories and photographs to relive one of the most special days of your life. I love getting to know my clients and giving each couple a very personalized experience.

My interest in photography begun at age 16 while taking a darkroom course in high school, I then continued my education and graduated with a BFA in Photography from Savannah College of Art and Design.

I am happy to custom tailor collections to fit your photography needs. Please contact me with any questions or to set up an appointment!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jhuan M. Married on 10/27/2022

Superstar Wedding Photographer

WE absolutely love our wedding photos. Kirsten-Marie made our day even more special with her outgoing, creative, and funny personality. Our first initial call with Kirsten we explained we are very awkward in front of the camera. Her direction and wonderful prompts captured our best smiles and unique styles without looking forced. She went above and beyond to learn about our wedding location before hand to study the lighting and spots for creative photos. Kirsten is truly a professional and master at her craft. Looking at the photos she seemed to be every where capturing the most beautiful moments between our guests. We will cherish her work for the rest of our lives.

Kirsten Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! I had such a wonderful time capturing your wedding and getting to now you both. I could not stop smiling, tearing up and feeling your contagious joy. Warmest of wishes to you newlyweds!!!
    Casey H. Married on 05/28/2022

Without a doubt, the best vendor on our Wedding Day

When it came time for us to book the photographer, we looked around online and on instagram for a couple of weeks. Most photographers did not have the style we wanted, or were way too expensive--then we found Kirsten. Her style matched our vision and her pricing was VERY reasonable for the services she provided. We hopped on a phone call with her to chat with her, get to know what her approach was, etc. We knew within the first couple of minutes that she was the right one for us! She was bubbly and personable, but also professional and organized. She had a clear vision and approach for how to execute our wedding photography. We felt very confident the she knew what she was doing and was on top of her game, which was very reassuring when some of our other vendors were less reliable. Although she is located in Reno, NV, our wedding was in Baltimore, and she was willing to travel, no issues at all! She also photographed our rehearsal dinner the night before, and coordinating that was also so so simple. On the day of our wedding, she was super engaging and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We're not used to taking couples photos, and unfortunately we felt uncomfortable during our engagement photo shoot with another photographer. We communicated this to Kirsten and she made sure to make us feel relaxed and at ease on our very chaotic wedding day. All of our wedding guests raved how awesome she was as she was taking pictures of everyone the whole night. Then we got the photos--they are beautiful! We got a sneak peak of the photos a couple of days after our wedding, with the whole photo album coming about 3 weeks later. We only have good things to say about Kirsten and the amazing job she did. It was truly a joy working with her. She was the best vendor we had on our wedding day, even though working with her required the least amount of prep work.
  • Susan
    Susan B. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible photography, amazing person, so grateful for her on our wedding day

I literally cannot recommend Kirsten-Marie more. She is an amazing artist who captures so much joy in her photography. I found Kirsten when I was searching for wedding venues online in the DC/Maryland area; every time I saw a photographer I liked, I copied their name down and low and behold I copied Kirsten's name a dozen times. I reached out to her to see her availability, and after a quick phone call I knew she was the right photographer for us. Our engagement session was amazing and we got to know her well then. She has a personality that just invites you to be yourself in front of the camera, to laugh and hug and be playful in a really authentic way. Our wedding was rather different than what we planned this year, but Kirsten rolled with the punches and captured our smaller, special day beautifully. I left that day knowing it was the best day of my life so far, and seeing her pictures brings me right back to those moments. I will forever be grateful for her documenting our day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Modern Life : Weddings & Portraits Modern Life : Weddings & Portraits Wedding Photographers

Kirsten is a wonderful person first and foremost! When she came to my photography studio to work with us I just knew she was special. It's been awesome watching her style flourish with her own business. I love working with her and so will you.

Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore
5.0 out of 5 rating , 58 Reviews
· Hotel Weddings
Frederick Douglass - Isaac Myers Maritime Park
4.8 out of 5 rating , 22 Reviews
· Park & Outdoor Weddings

138 Emerald Bay Rd South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150
Location of (Kirsten Marie Photography)
1901 Lisa Maloff Way South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96151
321-356-0147

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding