Kirsten Marie Photography

South Lake Tahoe, CA View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Thanks for stopping by!

I am a local Reno & Tahoe wedding photographer. I have been helping couples document their love stories for over 11 years.

I love all the little pieces that make up a wedding, from the little embellishments to the shared glances I am there to soak it all up. I go into every wedding with a piece of who each couple is and thoughtfullly put together a beatiful story that will be told many years to come. At the end of the day all you have are memories and photographs to relive one of the most special days of your life. I love getting to know my clients and giving each couple a very personalized experience.

My interest in photography begun at age 16 while taking a darkroom course in high school, I then continued my education and graduated with a BFA in Photography from Savannah College of Art and Design.

I am happy to custom tailor collections to fit your photography needs. Please contact me with any questions or to set up an appointment!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Susan
    Susan B. Married on 09/12/2020

Incredible photography, amazing person, so grateful for her on our wedding day

I literally cannot recommend Kirsten-Marie more. She is an amazing artist who captures so much joy in her photography. I found Kirsten when I was searching for wedding venues online in the DC/Maryland area; every time I saw a photographer I liked, I copied their name down and low and behold I copied Kirsten's name a dozen times. I reached out to her to see her availability, and after a quick phone call I knew she was the right photographer for us. Our engagement session was amazing and we got to know her well then. She has a personality that just invites you to be yourself in front of the camera, to laugh and hug and be playful in a really authentic way. Our wedding was rather different than what we planned this year, but Kirsten rolled with the punches and captured our smaller, special day beautifully. I left that day knowing it was the best day of my life so far, and seeing her pictures brings me right back to those moments. I will forever be grateful for her documenting our day!
    Rml19 Married on 04/13/2019

Even better than I could have imagined,

I can’t say enough good things about Kirsten! Her photos speak for themselves - she is incredibly talented, and she was the first (and only) photographer I called after seeing her gorgeous portfolio. What I couldn’t have known from her portfolio is that Kirsten is such a sweet person! My husband and I were so happy to have her calm, warm presence with us throughout our wedding day. I am thrilled with the way the photos turned out and feel very lucky that Kirsten could come from Seattle to Baltimore to capture our day for us. If Kirsten is available, book her!!!
    Lisa Married on 05/26/2018

Loved Kirsten!

The best part about our wedding (besides getting married, I guess!) was finding Kirsten as our photographer. Kirsten takes beautiful pictures of all the fun and unscripted moments of your wedding, AND she is a lovely, sweet person who will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. During our engagement session, Kirsten was so fun to hang out with that I felt relieved knowing she’d be at our wedding. Fast forward a few months to the wedding…I was pretty stressed out the week before thinking of everything that could go wrong, and Kirsten – this is not part of her job description – sent me comforting emails and texts to reassure me that our wedding was going to be amazing. On the wedding day, I loved having Kirsten around me all day because it was like hanging out with a friend. Kirsten and her second shooter were both experts at posing us without being too prescriptive, and they knew exactly when and how to guide our large formal group shots and when to be more in the background. We love our photos, and love reliving our wedding day through them. We’ve had friends and family comment that our photos look like they belong in a magazine, and while we’re biased, we agree because they really are beautiful. Thank you Kirsten, you are a gem!

Kirsten Marie Photography's reply:

What a beautiful message to receive!! I adore you and it was such a joy to witness and document your wedding. I still think fondly back on your incredible NYC session and your thoughtful gestures and my amazing cupcakes. Both times we JUST beat that crazy weather and it was so so worth it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Kirsten Marie Photography Price Rates

Modern Life : Weddings & Portraits Modern Life : Weddings & Portraits Wedding Photographers

Kirsten is a wonderful person first and foremost! When she came to my photography studio to work with us I just knew she was special. It's been awesome watching her style flourish with her own business. I love working with her and so will you.

138 Emerald Bay Rd South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150
Location of (Kirsten Marie Photography)
1901 Lisa Maloff Way South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96151 See on map
321-356-0147

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding