184 S. Livingston Ave Suite 9-239, Livingston, NJ 07039 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for Kinekt Design

1 User photo

Steve Bronson · Married on 06/18/2016

well made ring

my wife got me the ring three years ago. i have no issues with this ring. it is well made. it is a nice conversation starter also in public since many have not seen it. i would recommend their product.

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/20/2016

I cannot begin to express how grateful I am for the amazing people of Kinekt Designs.

I first heard about the gear ring on some kind of web article about unique jewelry for men. My fiance (now husband) doesn't usually wear jewelry but decided he wanted a wedding ring for when we got married. He is also a "fidgeter", often reaching for some piece of paper or random item to fiddle with to calm his nerves. When I showed him the gear ring as an option for his wedding ring, he was instantly sold.

I will admit, I waited a little too long to purchase the ring - I had just started a new job and was trying to juggle the finances of my own bills as well as wedding planning bills. I believe I ordered the ring about a month before the wedding. The website gives you a sizing chart, and it appeared he was in between sizes. We ordered a size up, as the sizing chart recommended. The first ring we received was too big, the second ring was slightly too big. The third ring fit perfectly, and came with just less than a week until the wedding.

I cannot explain how wonderful everyone was - usually responding to my panicked emails within hours. Everyone was so incredibly helpful to ensure that we got the correct size (and apparently, some of my emails were quite the hit with the rest of the team).

The ring is perfect. It is everything he wanted and then some. And it fits like a charm :) Thank you to the wonderful team at Kinekt Designs! You all offer fantastic communication, prompt and friendly service, and an incredible product.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Just amazing and beautiful craftsmanship. My husband doesn't/can't wear rings to work. He is in industrial maintenance and welding but we really wanted a ring he would enjoy when he could wear it. This gear ring is perfect for him. The customer service is amazing and this truly is a family business that makes you feel like family from the beginning. I wish they could make a smaller mm band so it would look good on a woman! I want one for myself.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Kinekt Design Pricing

Kinekt Design Price Rates

Kinekt Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Cleaning
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks
    3-4 weeks

• 184 S. Livingston Ave, Suite 9-239 Livingston, 07039 See on map
    Location of (Kinekt Design)