Springfield, VA 22153 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

23 Reviews for Kimberlysteele.com

Alejandra · Married on 12/15/2012

Kim is simply amazing! She was my makeup artist and hairdresser, not only I loved the way I looked, but all my guests told me how great I looked! Starting from the trial, Kim is very professional and so pleasant. She listens carefully to what one wants and adds her great expertise. The products she uses are the best! She is a true artist!

Sent on 04/10/2013

A pleasure to work with. We worked out my look at the trial and she did it even better on the wedding day. Also did my bridesmaid's makeup and they all loved it. She used individual lashes and it made my wedding makeup so beautiful. Everything was perfect. Thanks Kim!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Cheryl · Married on 06/12/2011

Kimberly did an excellent job with my hair and makeup for my wedding in June. It was hot a humid that day, but you could not tell looking at me because my hair and makeup held up perfectly the whole time. Everyone was very impressed by the way I looked and that my makeup and hair held up the whole time, 8 hours, eventhough it was humid and hot. I have rather straight hair that doesnt hold curls very well, but she was able to get my hair curly and make it last for my whole wedding. For her prices and the quality of her work you cannot go wrong with her.

Sent on 06/16/2011