3223 Fuller Street, Philadelphia, PA 19136 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Kimberly Kunda Photography

Philadelphia Wedding Photographer Providing Documentary and Creative Photography

As a photographer, my focus is always on paying attention to the moments in between things. It's the laughter that ensues after posing feels awkward, it's the hug that brings you to tears, it's that moment in your first dance when you feel so overcome with love you pull each other in tighter. My approach to posed photographs is to make it feel at once natural, but also purposeful and to give you a variety of 'looks' in your final collection. There is so much beauty in a wedding day, and I strive to capture that through photography.

I have been photographing full-time professionally since 2010, and have photographed all kinds of weddings - because there are all kinds of couples and love stories! From backyard weddings to black-tie galas,I and my team of associates bring artistry and attention to detail to each and every event. We are professional, but fun, and really love how everyone walks away after each wedding feeling like family!

Follow Kimberly Kunda Photography on

Kimberly Kunda Photography 5
Kimberly Kunda Photography 6
Kimberly Kunda Photography 7

Danielle · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Kim is nothing short of AMAZING! We had her take our engagement photos and they turned out better than I ever could have imagined. She has an amazing eye and is fun, creative, professional and truly a master in her art! We are also having her take our wedding photos and cannot wait! We would recommend her above all others! Thanks again, Kim for capturing all of our most precious moments!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Brynn

Brynn Beideman · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding 12-29-2018

I can’t say enough about Kim and her team. My husband knew her and insisted she be our wedding photographer and that was the best choice we made on our wedding day. She did our engagement pictures in Philadelphia and made us feel so comfortable. I am still so obsessed with every picture she took.When she showed up on our wedding day there wasn’t a picture she missed. From the portraits to all the candid, my family and I are still obsessing over every single picture her and her team captured. She is so easy and sweet to work with. She listens to your wants and needs and really understands you as a couple to capture the personalities so well. Although we just started this journey with Kim on our wedding day, we will not end it. She will be at every baby shower, and major event my family I have over the years. I am absolutely in love with her work and the details she puts into it. Kim is 100% the best choice we made on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Kimberly Kunda Photography 17
    Kimberly Kunda Photography 18

Sc Duggan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing and personable photographer

We were so happy to have Kim as our photographer at our fall wedding. Kim was such a pleasure to work with! We loved everything about her - she was easy going, flexible, and extremely friendly. Kim's photography is absolutely gorgeous and professional. She did an excellent job in capturing our special day. I highly recommend Kim. You will not regret it!

Sent on 02/25/2019