Forest View Ct., Brighton, MI 48116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Kimberley Reed Hair

Kimberley Reed Hair is a professional wedding hair styling service based in Brighton, Michigan. Kimberley, the founder of the company, has been a licensed hairstylist for more than 13 years and will strive to create a stunning look for each soon-to-be-newlywed. She truly adores her craft and will make it a priority to keep herself up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques in the industry. Kimberely will focus on the finer details of every look, consulting the creative opinion of her clients from the very beginning.

Kimberley Reed Hair will get to know each client on a personal level, developing an understanding of their individual style and taste. Kimberley will aim to provide an unforgettable experience for all engaged individuals, making sure they feel comfortable and completely at ease. She specializes in the creation of beautiful updos and extensions, designing captivating looks that will leave a lasting impression upon your wedding guests. Clients can also avail of initial trials and on-site hair styling.

Follow Kimberley Reed Hair on
bk 51 1902961 157680705069579

5 Reviews for Kimberley Reed Hair

Kristen Wooster · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience!

I used Kimberley for my wedding and I will tell you, you will not regret using her! She was able to apply my clip in extensions and blend them flawlessly and my hair turned out EXACTLY! How I wanted! also, due to some health issues I was dealing with I couldn’t use certain products and she was not only super understanding but was able to accommodate me 100% and I got no bad reactions. My bridesmaids also were obsessed with their hair Kimberley did for them! I recommend her 1000%! She’s the sweetest and the best!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Kimberley Reed Hair's reply:

Thank you, Kristen. You were a beautiful bride and I loved doing your hair! The hairpiece you chose really looked beautiful in your hair. Your bridesmaids were all wonderful to work with as well!

Kayla Martin · Married on 07/01/2015

Kimberley is amazing!

Kimberley did my hair for my wedding and it was so beautiful, exactly what I wanted. She took the time to listen to my ideas and made amazing suggestions so I could look my best!

My hair is a curly frizzy texture and always turns into a fizzy mess when I get hot or it's humid out. My hair lasted the entire night and still looked freshly done by the end of the night. Can't recommend her more, she's amazing!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Kimberley Reed Hair's reply:

Thank you, Kayla! It was so wonderful to do your wedding hair. You were such a beautiful bride! Love that I have been able to do your as a bridesmaid as well!

Kimberley Reed Hair Pricing

Kimberley Reed Hair Price Rates

Kimberley Reed Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 75
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• Forest View Ct. Brighton, MI, 48116 See on map
    810-255-0034 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kimberley Reed Hair)